Wii U Page 627

  • Page

    of 1363 First / Last

  • neilka 10 May 2013 09:14:58 15,956 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Counting the days to The Smurfs 2

    A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

  • Deleted user 10 May 2013 09:15:19
    Shit movie tie in 3/0
    Some old resident evil thing that no one cares about 6/10
    Sequel to a really bad game 4/10
    Cricket! 5/10
    Typing game that is exactly the same as all the previous ones 5/10
    Lols. 2/10
    A game that I don't get why anyone is excited but will be decent 7/10

    Great stuff which explains even more why the flower pot men game is so eagerly anticipated.
  • Cappy 10 May 2013 09:17:13 11,942 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can see The Smurfs 2 being a big hit on the Wii U if it's anything like the cartoon and features small people getting kidnapped by a creepy old guy.
  • JiveHound 10 May 2013 09:27:45 2,447 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Hmm, after checking the Game trade in prices I'm seriously contemplating cutting my losses.

    My enthusiasm for the hardware has been diminished by a severe lack of games I want to play.

    I may return to it if it does a 3ds. For now I'll get the Nint magic from my 3ds xl.

    Live: Jive Hands
    PSN: Jive_Hands

  • Zizoo 10 May 2013 09:31:33 8,378 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Get a Vita
  • LeoliansBro 10 May 2013 09:34:30 44,254 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Get a 360 and a WiiU - you'll come out better off than if you'd bought a WiiU at launch.

    Both financially and in that you'd have a console with games on it.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • JiveHound 10 May 2013 09:34:46 2,447 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nothing really appeals on vita, plus I don't need another handheld really.

    Live: Jive Hands
    PSN: Jive_Hands

  • nickthegun 10 May 2013 09:35:52 59,951 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its weird. Its like a different company run the 3DS arm. I mean, ive seen adverts on TV for 3DS games and everything.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Deckard1 10 May 2013 09:37:39 28,004 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I genuinely think this will be Nintendo last console. They're obviously only interested in the handheld market now.
  • LeoliansBro 10 May 2013 09:38:24 44,254 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Its weird. Its like a different company run the 3DS arm. I mean, ive seen adverts on TV for 3DS games and everything.
    It's because Nintendo see a future for the 3DS and don't for the WiiU.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Deleted user 10 May 2013 10:13:07
    JiveHound wrote:
    Hmm, after checking the Game trade in prices I'm seriously contemplating cutting my losses.

    My enthusiasm for the hardware has been diminished by a severe lack of games I want to play.

    I may return to it if it does a 3ds. For now I'll get the Nint magic from my 3ds xl.
    Wait till After E3.
  • nickthegun 10 May 2013 10:17:45 59,951 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Because then you will have another six months to wait for the games they announce.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 10 May 2013 10:19:05 10,856 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well, at least you'll know whether they intend to release any games within the foreseeable future.

    If not or no clear plan emerges then its worth taking advantage of any trade-in deals against a pre-order on one of the other next gen consoles.
  • Armoured_Bear 10 May 2013 10:21:28 11,272 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    joelstinton wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    Hmm, after checking the Game trade in prices I'm seriously contemplating cutting my losses.

    My enthusiasm for the hardware has been diminished by a severe lack of games I want to play.

    I may return to it if it does a 3ds. For now I'll get the Nint magic from my 3ds xl.
    Wait till After E3.
    I'd do that, it's only a few weeks away.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • nickthegun 10 May 2013 10:24:31 59,951 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If he trades it in now, he gets top-ish dollar for it with the option to rebuy it for more or less the same price when/if any decent games emerge.

    If they dont, hes at least covered some of his losses.

    YOUR ADVICE IS POOR AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Cappy 10 May 2013 10:29:15 11,942 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't see E3 making much difference, we still don't have dates for titles announced back in February, at best they might give you solid dates for some of those 'launch window' games.
  • Deleted user 10 May 2013 10:34:09
    Sell it now, even if they do magically announce a game to play it is going to be at least 6 months before you can play it. At which point if it is worth it you can buy one again. Holding onto a games console that has no games to play is fucking stupid really.
  • Progguitarist 10 May 2013 10:41:46 10,441 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think we can all agree that it's fucked and there's unlikely to be any saviour any time soon.

    Sell it.
  • Armoured_Bear 10 May 2013 10:44:58 11,272 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Sell it now, even if they do magically announce a game to play it is going to be at least 6 months before you can play it. At which point if it is worth it you can buy one again. Holding onto a games console that has no games to play is fucking stupid really.
    I'd argue that buuying, selling,rebuying consoles endless is really fucking stupid.

    It depends on how tight for cash someone is, if they are likely to enjoy playing Pikmin 3,Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, MK, Mario 3D etc. between now and xmas then it's hardly worth going through the hassle of selling and rebuying in a few months time.

    If those games don't appeal or you need the cash then sell it.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • LeoliansBro 10 May 2013 10:48:21 44,254 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Nobody gives a crap about Pikmin 'A Year Late' 3, Wonderful 101 is tiny and also delayed, Bayonetta 2 is niche and (like MK and Mario 3D) has no release date.

    And MK and Mario 3D haven't been announced, they've just been referenced in that sad sack Feb meeting in a 'we'll definitely be making these games in due course' sort of way.

    Please direct me to anything that proves me wrong.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Progguitarist 10 May 2013 10:56:57 10,441 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    B-b-b-b-but Iwata had a Mario hat on in a Nintendo Direct

    ;_;
  • Raiko101 10 May 2013 10:59:23 6,314 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This is like reading about a bunch of Jehovah's whitnesses desperately trying to convert their first follower. It's almost scary!

    3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

  • Bremenacht 10 May 2013 11:02:24 18,286 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Please direct me to anything that proves me wrong.
    Yes, Pikmin 3 is more like 5 years late.

    ed. Oop - more like six.

    Edited by Bremenacht at 11:07:53 10-05-2013
  • neilka 10 May 2013 11:05:31 15,956 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    But the kids are going to go crazy for its flower-throwing, garden-based action!

    A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

  • Deleted user 10 May 2013 11:08:39
    At least that is what ecosse is hoping for.
  • Progguitarist 10 May 2013 11:14:19 10,441 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Will it have kill-streaks?
  • Raiko101 10 May 2013 11:17:41 6,314 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @JiveHound If you've played everything you've wanted to already, bored of what's left, not massively interested in what's been announced and think the wait for those games is too long, then i'd say sell the thing and cut your losses. It would be silly to hold on to it.

    If anything else does interest you, though, there's no harm holding out until E3 to see if any solid dates crop up. It'll work out cheaper to hold on to it than to sell and rebuy later, but you'll have to consider how long it has taken Nintendo to get the 3DS games out it had announced when the 3DS was considered a massive, dying failure.

    Edited by Raiko101 at 11:19:45 10-05-2013

    3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

  • Armoured_Bear 10 May 2013 11:19:29 11,272 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Raiko101 wrote:
    @JiveHound If you've played everything you've wanted to already, bored of what's left, not massively interested in what's been announced and think the wait for those games is too long, then i'd say sell the thing and cut your losses. It would be silly to hold on to it.

    If anything else does interest you, though, there's no harm holding out until E3 to see if any solid dates crop up. It'll work out cheaper to hold on to it than to sell and rebuy later, but you'll have to consider how long it has taken Nintendo to get the games out it had announced when the 3DS was considered a massive, dying failure.

    This whole 'Nintendo is abandoning the console' nonsense obviously shouldn't be a factor as the 3DS was in the same position once.
    Indeed.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • LeoliansBro 10 May 2013 11:20:20 44,254 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A good, reasonable post. Some good points there.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Progguitarist 10 May 2013 11:21:21 10,441 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    How many people believe they'll turn it around?

    List: Ecosse
  • Page

    of 1363 First / Last

Log in or register to reply