Wii U Page 472

• Page

of 1212 First / Last

• Fozzie_bear 12 Feb 2013 22:28:09 15,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Is javvyman really a taxi driver? Or is he just being called one because he hates immigrants?

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• Stickman 12 Feb 2013 22:34:13 29,408 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Leicester is about a 50/50 split, so it's in the balance.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Fozzie_bear 12 Feb 2013 22:40:35 15,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I used to live in Leicester and it was full of racists, so it could well be that.

• THFourteen 12 Feb 2013 22:42:13 31,809 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    Nick, meet my ignore list.
    Im glad you told me that. The best part is telling people. Kind of gives you a semi.

Although next time try 'welcome to ignoresville; population - YOU!' for a bit more razzle dazzle.
    I got a PM from Armoured Bear saying he is ignoring me.

I was like, great so you are PMming me instead. How is that ignoring.

Obviously he was after some sort of childish rise out of me, falsely believing that I cared.
  • Fozzie_bear 12 Feb 2013 22:43:47 15,314 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It might be annoying for him to PM you, but it could be so much worse. He could offer to babysit your kids, for example.

• Stickman 12 Feb 2013 22:44:16 29,408 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That's just a blanket message ecosse sends out from time to time.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Moot_Point 12 Feb 2013 22:47:19 3,512 posts
    Seen 18 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    I used to live in Leicester and it was full of racists, so it could well be that.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I can't believe this is still going. I'm far too hungover for this. I did not poop on a chair lol!

• mal 13 Feb 2013 00:03:08 21,964 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Are you literally living up to your name now, Billy?

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Deleted user 13 February 2013 15:02:16
    Nintendo Direct at 2pm tomorrow amigos!

edit: ah shit, 3DS related, apologies.

Edited by TearYouAsunder at 15:03:44 13-02-2013
  • Zomoniac 13 Feb 2013 15:10:36 7,402 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    I love that under each one there's a link that says "buy racist mugs & shirts" :-D
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2013 15:38:24 8,748 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Possibly non half-arsed port?

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• jellyhead 13 Feb 2013 15:44:20 24,350 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Fingers crossed!

Oh, wait. It's EA. I expect it to be canned...
    Or shit and then they'll blame a low userbase for the game not selling as much as they wanted and they drop Wii-U support for non shovelware games as planned all along.

I hope i'm wrong. Fingers crossed!

This signature intentionally left blank.

• Deleted user 13 February 2013 15:54:27
    Being as I opted for Horizon over the 360 version at the original time of release I may get this version.

Here's hoping that it runs smooth as well as looking better. I'm finding the WiiU graphics a shade sharper than 360 but going by what I've read in DF and found for myself in NG perfomance is subpar.
  • PhoenixFlames 13 Feb 2013 16:55:06 8,781 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    I really can't be arsed with gaming at the moment. Does anyone want to buy my Wii U? It was the ZombieU bundle but I sold ZombieU and it now comes with NSMBU.

Wii U 32GB
    Gamepad
    Pro controller
    NSMBU

As you would expect, this is in AS NEW condition.

275 delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
    In case you missed it in the for sale thread, I'm open to sensible offers on this. Just to reiterate, other than being unboxed, you wouldn't tell this apart from brand new.

I drive an automatic 'cause I'm too cool to change gears.

PSN - phoenix1flames

• LeoliansBro 13 Feb 2013 17:05:38 41,865 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You're better off on ebay at that price.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Moot_Point 13 Feb 2013 17:11:16 3,512 posts
    Seen 18 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Moot_Point wrote:
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    I love that under each one there's a link that says "buy racist mugs & shirts" :-D
    /takes off adblock

Haha!

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I can't believe this is still going. I'm far too hungover for this. I did not poop on a chair lol!

• Sid-Nice 13 Feb 2013 17:15:31 15,810 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    NFSMW Wii U video interview for those who ignored Denis's link. This is looking good; I'm glad I held off buying either the Xbox 360 or the PS3 build.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Deleted user 13 February 2013 22:03:30
    thanks for the link sid. Good watch.

just some tidbits from gaf for those who havn't seen it. -

Based on PC VERSION of game

- took a break after 360 etc. version was done- came back with a small Wii U team- more RAM in the Wii U -> PC textures and assets lighting and draw distances better

-Criterion read Iwata Asks of shared experiences and philosophy of Wii U

-Miiverse support with Autolog

-God Mode Wii U GamePad (drifting, getting stuck, make it easier in police chases/change from day to night at tap game pad)

-Off TV Play

-Mii support in game (mii appearing on billboards)

(Wii mote/nunchuck/wheel support/pro controller already confirmed months ago)

-Started after break in September 2012 from other versions, due to finish in few weeks with minor fixes

-Due end of March

Edited by joelstinton at 22:03:47 13-02-2013
  • Gambit1977 13 Feb 2013 22:12:11 9,563 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    Im glad you told me that. The best part is telling people. Kind of gives you a semi.

Although next time try 'welcome to ignoresville; population - YOU!' for a bit more razzle dazzle.

Obviously he was after some sort of childish rise out of me, falsely believing that I cared.
    Who said that?!
    /looks around quizzically.
  • Deleted user 13 February 2013 22:13:54
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    PhoenixFlames wrote:
    I really can't be arsed with gaming at the moment. Does anyone want to buy my Wii U? It was the ZombieU bundle but I sold ZombieU and it now comes with NSMBU.

Wii U 32GB
    Gamepad
    Pro controller
    NSMBU

As you would expect, this is in AS NEW condition.

275 delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
    In case you missed it in the for sale thread, I'm open to sensible offers on this. Just to reiterate, other than being unboxed, you wouldn't tell this apart from brand new.
    So my money isn't good enough for you?
  • Deleted user 13 February 2013 22:15:32
    Gambit1977 wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    PhoenixFlames wrote:

Who said that?!
    If you wind ecosse up enough then the ignore feature magically will break until he remembers just after pressing submit. It's amazing how clever the software is.
  • Stickman 13 Feb 2013 22:17:20 29,408 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sid-Nice wrote:
    NFSMW Wii U video interview for those who ignored Denis's link. This is looking good; I'm glad I held off buying either the Xbox 360 or the PS3 build.
    Just think; if you had you could have finished it by now and trade it in to get some money off the WiiU version.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Gambit1977 13 Feb 2013 22:18:37 9,563 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Gambit1977 wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    PhoenixFlames wrote:

Who said that?!
    If you wind ecosse up enough then the ignore feature magically will break until he remembers just after pressing submit. It's amazing how clever the software is.
    I frequent a few forums, and the one thing they all have in common is the 'I'm ignoring you' posters. One step above 'goodbye I'm leaving here' posters in my humble opinion.

The best thing is, ignore features don't work on quoted replies, so fire away mate ;-)
  • DFawkes 13 Feb 2013 22:51:36 22,063 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is that Wii U Need for Speed game by Criterion? I was really impressed at how well they optimised Burnout Paradise on 360 and PS3 - heck, even the PC version runs brilliantly on my Shite-o-matic old PC.

So if it's them, I have high hopes for a well optimised port. Though I'd settle for playable.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2013 22:56:28 8,748 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I saw that aarrgh was posting immediately after me, doing the usual petty baiting and abuse that led to him being ignored in the first place so I told him he needn't bother.
    Oh and the ignore function is flaky, randomly it doesn't work.

• Deleted user 13 February 2013 23:00:48
    Doesn't explain how you quoted me at the time but whatever.
  • Jazzy_Geoff 13 Feb 2013 23:02:01 7,767 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    Is that Wii U Need for Speed game by Criterion? I was really impressed at how well they optimised Burnout Paradise on 360 and PS3 - heck, even the PC version runs brilliantly on my Shite-o-matic old PC.

So if it's them, I have high hopes for a well optimised port. Though I'd settle for playable.
    there is a bloke on another forum I post on who has been working on this. He says that, on paper, the wii u should be the best version. But also that he doesn't actually think that is true. At all.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2013 23:02:51 8,748 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    DFawkes wrote:

there is a bloke on another forum I post on who has been working on this. He says that, on paper, the wii u should be the best version. But also that he doesn't actually think that is true. At all.
    link?

• javvyman 13 Feb 2013 23:03:04 705 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    Sid-Nice wrote:
    Just think; if you had you could have finished it by now and trade it in to get some money off the WiiU version.
    Really digging hard to say something negative there...

If they get this looking better than the PC version (and it looks like they've made the best looking version) I'd like to see DF revisit this game. Some of the on the fly features are incredible, really impressive how you can change so much in real time with no drop in performance.
  • Raiko101 13 Feb 2013 23:04:27 5,541 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Unless Higgins' made a second account he has some how broken through my ignore barrier.

Getting back on topic though, is that NFS any good? I'll happily support a decent port. Loved the old NFS games. The pre-Underground era, that is.

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• Page

of 1212 First / Last