Trials Evolution Page 81

• Page

of 87 First / Last

• Ka-blamo 12 Nov 2012 22:37:38 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just platinum'd Inferno 3, hmm I seem to be the only person posting. I'll stop posting for a bit :)
  • andytheadequate 13 Nov 2012 00:37:58 8,076 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Bloody hell, that is impressive, well done! I gave up platinumming the extremes on WotN and Inferno III. For some reason I'm awful at the second checkpoint on Inferno III, the rest of the level isn't too tricky.

Now go and buy Trials HD so you can platinum Inferno II!

Edited by andytheadequate at 00:38:35 13-11-2012
  • Ka-blamo 13 Nov 2012 08:28:05 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    andytheadequate wrote:
    Bloody hell, that is impressive, well done! I gave up platinumming the extremes on WotN and Inferno III. For some reason I'm awful at the second checkpoint on Inferno III, the rest of the level isn't too tricky.

Now go and buy Trials HD so you can platinum Inferno II!
    My time on Inferno 3 isn't exactly fast but I'm so pleased/relieved it's done. With the second obstacle I struggled on that too. I was always trying it in one go which would work maybe one in ten attempts. I thought there must be a better way so I stop on the second pipe and bunny hop from there, whilst its slow I could do it basically every go. I just have WOTN to platinum, It's an awkward fiddly track that I can't seem to work out. :/
  • Petulant_Radish 13 Nov 2012 09:29:54 597 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Just platinum'd Inferno 3, hmm I seem to be the only person posting. I'll stop posting for a bit :)
    Good god man, and you never played Trials HD? Well done you, I may also have to delete you off my friends list though to hide my eternal shame. I've not even got round to completing all the extremes yet...won't do for a while now I've got Halo 4 either...
  • Ka-blamo 20 Nov 2012 21:39:41 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    All extremes now platinum'd, on the last couple checkpoints on WOTN with 0 faults my heart was racing, was such a high. Really strange thing to get from a videogame, real life adrenaline :)

I've just got two more plats left to get on the tournaments, then I'm gonna start speed running tracks now I've got them all tattoo'd on my brain.

My aim is to top the friends list that gets Lexx out of retirement and get booped and Garrt to put me back in my place :)
  • ComradePete 20 Nov 2012 22:55:01 474 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Christ on a stick - well done Ka-blamo! definitely getting deleted now :b

I know what you mean about the adrenaline racing - felt just like that getting the 'Marathon' achievement in trials HD, still probably my greatest gaming moment...
  • Ka-blamo 20 Nov 2012 23:42:04 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ComradePete wrote:
    Christ on a stick - well done Ka-blamo! definitely getting deleted now :b

I know what you mean about the adrenaline racing - felt just like that getting the 'Marathon' achievement in trials HD, still probably my greatest gaming moment...
    :p don't delete me :)

Oh man yeah, going for platinum on tough/long tournaments can produce the pressure moments the closer you get to the end, especially when you're on your 100th attempt at 0 faulting and you're on a tough checkpoint before the end on the 6th track in, you're on an emotional knife edge as in 2 seconds time I'll either be dropping cunt-bombs and flushing the controller down the toilet, or dancing round the room and kissing the dog.

I can't think of another game that's ever had that sort of effect on me before.

On a side note, We need another EG Trials tourny, something we can all get our teeth into again. :)
  • ComradePete 21 Nov 2012 12:36:18 474 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The tournie platinums certainly separate the men from the boys.
    /doesn't have many

You definitely need to get Trials HD though, not only are there some brilliant tracks on it but I can see how quickly you get the 'Marathon' achievement & weep....
  • Ka-blamo 21 Nov 2012 14:42:49 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Think I'm gonna have to, I've seen it in shops in a bundle with Limbo for under a tenner, bargain :)
  • booped 21 Nov 2012 23:01:28 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah get trails hd, it would be interesting to see how you do on inferno 2 having played evo first.

Took most weeks to finish let alone zerofault or platimum :)
  • Ka-blamo 22 Nov 2012 08:38:02 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    booped wrote:
    Yeah get trails hd, it would be interesting to see how you do on inferno 2 having played evo first.

Took most weeks to finish let alone zerofault or platimum :)
    Are there any techniques or skills in HD that I won't be aware of? Am I equipped to take on anything it throws at me having played Evo to death.
  • booped 22 Nov 2012 10:09:39 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You should be fine, I think the bike will feel a bit heavy and not as responsive as evo thou.
  • andytheadequate 22 Nov 2012 12:59:53 8,076 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    As Booped said, pretty much the same physics in HD but the bike does feel a bit heavier. Inferno II shouldn't be too much of an issue if you have platinummed all the Evo ones. The HD dlc is excellent as well...
  • booped 28 Nov 2012 10:43:51 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Trials tournament going on at redlynx

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=12617
  • Ka-blamo 28 Nov 2012 18:22:12 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Cool, you gonna enter? :)

Just platinum'd the tournament 'trash talk' ......the worst is I 0 faulted it somehow the other day but then realised I was 20 seconds off platinum time, ugh. Finally did it today, don't like to think how long I spent on it.
  • Deleted user 29 November 2012 21:07:12
    This is by far my #1 game of the year (despite it not being as good as THD grrr) but only the other day did I realise the weight on your HD this game has. Over 4GB!!

Custom tracks that I've downloaded are by far the biggest culprit.

I need to get my arse back in th saddle, it sounds lke some folk are getting ideas above their station...

;)
  • Ka-blamo 29 Nov 2012 21:14:10 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    I need to get my arse back in th saddle, it sounds lke some folk are getting ideas above their station...

;)
    My ears are burning :)
  • Deleted user 29 November 2012 21:16:25
    As soon as you best me on Diabolic (THD) I swear to go back and thrash all your Extreme times on Evo. How's that for a deal?
  • Deleted user 29 November 2012 21:19:20
    We need more Trials competition. It seems to be rather drab this time around.

I for one would love to come back out of retirement if a few like minded souls were of a similar persuasion..;..
  • Ka-blamo 29 Nov 2012 21:34:37 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    As soon as you best me on Diabolic (THD) I swear to go back and thrash all your Extreme times on Evo. How's that for a deal?
    My platinum times on the extremes aren't anything special so no deal, but I am top of the friends list on all the tracks on 'walk in the park' so how about having a go at taking a couple times off me in that section if I beat your time on Diabolic? :)

I'm gonna buy Trials HD tomorrow and give it a whirl. Having never played it I feel like a christian that's never read the bible.

Edited by Ka-blamo at 21:35:12 29-11-2012
  • Deleted user 29 November 2012 21:39:45
    Sure I'll have a bash after the weekend but it's been a fair time since I played Trials "proper" (excuses an all that).

Still need a core group a la THD to push you onwards but for now this will suffice.

I can't play til Monday earliest though so don't go blitzin' me ;)
  • Ka-blamo 1 Dec 2012 14:09:32 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I see Booped took my time on 'the wreck' well played :)

I fluked it on my run so I won't be reclaiming it lol

Booped you enter that competition? I can't play it over the weekend but posted a 42 second run and hope it holds in the top 25(unlikely)
  • booped 1 Dec 2012 19:30:42 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Ka-blamo

Was going to but track is not the greatest, so not that interested.
  • Ka-blamo 2 Dec 2012 16:47:31 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Yeah, it is a terrible track. Not worth breaking my neck over.
  • booped 3 Dec 2012 17:43:31 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:

My platinum times on the extremes aren't anything special so no deal, but I am top of the friends list on all the tracks on 'walk in the park' so how about having a go at taking a couple times off me
    Took the first track back.
  • andytheadequate 3 Dec 2012 18:36:05 8,076 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Anyone fancy some multiplayer games of this sometime?
  • ComradePete 3 Dec 2012 19:07:45 474 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Would be good fun but it's difficult to get time at the moment :(

Still got a few of the dlc tracks to do - there were new multiplayer tracks as well weren't there?
  • andytheadequate 3 Dec 2012 19:26:59 8,076 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I think so but I've not tried them yet. My new shiny pc has taken most of my time recently
  • Ka-blamo 4 Dec 2012 08:34:02 7,288 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    booped wrote:
    Ka-blamo wrote:

My platinum times on the extremes aren't anything special so no deal, but I am top of the friends list on all the tracks on 'walk in the park' so how about having a go at taking a couple times off me
    Took the first track back.
    I noticed your new times set :) I think I've still got Downhill dominator, I'm gonna try take some back today.

Yesterday I went through all the tracks that I'm over 10,000th in the world and got them down to the low thousands and I shot up the overall leader considerable, I thought I'm gonna overtake Booped! But every time I check you've added more points, I'm chasing shadows :)
  • booped 4 Dec 2012 14:09:45 282 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah think I will need to go back plat the tournaments to keep ahead at this rate.
  • Page

of 87 First / Last