Hi, IĎm down to the last few gig of space on my HD (alas a rather small pathetic 40gb original FAT PS3 hard drive). But Iíve been finding a lot of conflicting info on forums and the web. So Iím hoping by being on here will give me better results. I've been on other forums and haven't had anything back.
My questions are below:
1. Whatís the best procedure to upgrade my HD, is there an up to date guide for this? (Iíve seen various things but very old ones, so this may have changed with the new update 3.61) I have a 500gb HD to put in.
2. I have the odd protected game saves, such as Fat princess and Heavy Rain which I want to keep playing and keep earning those trophies. Do these saves get transferred properly from the back-up I do onto my portable external USB hard drive? I donít have an option to copy then when I try to do it manually.
3. If I do a disc-image of the back-up on my PC does this help with the protected saves I have? Can I restore from it.
4. Does my PSN profile copy over as well as my game profiles for Little Big Planet 1 & 2 without getting the so called Ďcopied save warning messageí that Iíve seen from other people online?
5. Is PS+ (ok itís free for 30 days due to the PSN outage) the only way to unlock my protected saves?