Borderlands 2 Page 130

• Page

of 155 First / Last

• Mola_Ram 8 Feb 2013 10:43:01 8,287 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    ...the loot that you won't be able to use? Seems like a flawed plan there!
  • Deleted user 8 February 2013 10:50:52
    The loot is scaled to the host. Awesome.
  • Vortex808 8 Feb 2013 10:56:23 7,583 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I thought the big bosses like terramorphous and co were supposed to scale to the rank of the highest player in the lobby?

Unless you can start a game and invite someone else in?

I haven't tried though. I've not done any of the raid, or post-game bosses yet, since I hopped into TVHM straight away.
  • Mola_Ram 8 Feb 2013 10:57:08 8,287 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Oo-er, nice. Seems a bit of a waste to be killing Hyperious or whoever for level 30 gear though.
  • Deleted user 8 February 2013 11:02:28
    You need to start a game solo then invite, the bosses are level 32. Except a couple like terrormorphus? who are always 52.

Of course it is worth it. I'm level 30 and get level 30 ish legendary items. That is crunk.

Edited by Pepsipop at 11:03:26 08-02-2013
  • Deleted user 8 February 2013 11:23:43
    Shut it. You badonkadonk is looking fiiiiine.
  • Mayhem64 8 Feb 2013 12:46:42 686 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Terramorphous is +2 on the max level in the game regardless of playthrough. For the other bosses, Hyperius, Gee, Pete and Voracidious are +2 to playthrough "max" level.

("max" being 30 in p1 and 50 in p2, but for Hammerlock it's 33 and 50)

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

• puddleduck 8 Feb 2013 13:23:37 1,854 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I fancied leveling a second character, so went split screen and left my crappy Commando sitting by himself whilst I went off with my lvl 50 Zero in search of legendary drops. Managed to get the Pitchfork and the smg that the Hodunks drop so far, as well as all the Terramorphous class mods... however that's not important. I just wanted to brag.

Anyway, I was watching the cricket so instead of turning it off I just sat at the one armed bandit and thought I'd see if I got anything good... over 6.5million put into the one in the Holy Spirits bar and not one weapon I'd use or even a Borderlands triple jackpot legendary weapon. I really would have thought putting 6.5mill in might be worth at least one. I know it's random, but still :(

Also, Vermi is a douche. Spent ages trying to get him to spawn in Tundra and all I ever get it ultimate badasses or Super ultimate Badasses at which point I just get killed over and over and he never spawns.

Warrior is a douche as well, I really want the Volcano, sounds handy.
  • ecu 8 Feb 2013 13:31:26 77,317 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Were you still in one player were trying to get Verm to spawn? It's almost impossible in single player, I've tried it plenty myself.
  • Mola_Ram 8 Feb 2013 14:07:13 8,287 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:
    You need to start a game solo then invite, the bosses are level 32. Except a couple like terrormorphus? who are always 52.

Of course it is worth it. I'm level 30 and get level 30 ish legendary items. That is crunk.
    Racist
    Ask a black person, see what they think.
  • themanfromdelmonte 8 Feb 2013 16:37:41 595 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've thought for a while that "We're handling the level cap differently." would equate to "You've got Badass Rank, that's it."

I'm actually quite pleased, as I can get on with PT 2.5 and the DLCs without feeling that I'll be missing out on the XP I could have gained by waiting for the cap increase.
  • thenastypasty 8 Feb 2013 16:51:05 5,208 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CTB-XK695-33Z3R-W6BTB-XJC36 [Active through February 10]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: 53WBJ-T6Z5B-WWWCJ-HBKBB-THTR6 [Active through February 10]

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CBT-RC3XW-9WF33-BTJ3T-SB99J [Active through February 10]
  • RedSparrows 8 Feb 2013 16:52:06 24,248 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:

Racist
    Anyone who says crunk, regardless of colour, is an idiot.
  • Mayhem64 8 Feb 2013 17:00:22 686 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Were you still in one player were trying to get Verm to spawn? It's almost impossible in single player, I've tried it plenty myself.
    If you activate the Raid boss areas, it automatically puts the game into four player mode difficulty for the rest of the session, so you can attempt to spawn Vermi a bit more easily that way.

• pinebear 8 Feb 2013 17:32:56 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:

Racist
    Anyone who says crunk, regardless of colour, is an idiot.
    Anyone who says what?

• ecu 9 Feb 2013 17:06:27 77,317 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I was rushing my way through the pirate DLC with the evil smasher glitch so I could get the head for my gunzerker, and managed to find this. I spent hours farming this gun to no avail a few months ago.
  • Mayhem64 9 Feb 2013 22:39:28 686 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Congrats :)

Or you could have asked me to dupe it for you heh.

I think an Evil Smasher is about the only item I don't have that I might want currently. Should have a shot in P2.5 as I'm almost at the end of P2 with my Gunzerker.

• Metalfish 9 Feb 2013 22:45:26 8,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sweet. I really want a hammer buster, but farming McNally is supposed to be mind-numbing.

There's rumours that drop rates have crept up slightly for just about everything too.
  • ecu 9 Feb 2013 23:36:03 77,317 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mayhem64 wrote:
    Congrats :)

Or you could have asked me to dupe it for you heh.

I think an Evil Smasher is about the only item I don't have that I might want currently. Should have a shot in P2.5 as I'm almost at the end of P2 with my Gunzerker.
    I've already got a dupe of it. :p The one I found legit is better.

Evil Smasher quest takes, literally, 5 minutes. You go to sawtooth, from the start you drop off the cliff to the right, go underneath it, sprint to the quest marker, complete it, start, quit, reload, fast travel to Sanctuary and you're done.
  • themanfromdelmonte 10 Feb 2013 00:06:20 595 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Getting the glitch to work seems a bit of a bitch to me. Any tips out there, on timing etc?
  • puddleduck 10 Feb 2013 02:43:32 1,854 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's really easy the evil smasher glitch. I stuck it on for Terramorphus farming whilst levelling a character to 50 to have something different to use. Once the explosion kicks off just spent a few minutes switching between it and another weapon and you'll get it a few times.

Also something mildly satisfying about going around with a pistol that drops everything in one hit heh

Edited by puddleduck at 02:44:21 10-02-2013
  • Gruff 10 Feb 2013 09:47:49 2,947 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I played though it twice with no glitches.

I found that plenty satisfying already :)

“It's not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it's not possible to find it elsewhere.”
    ― Agnes Repplier

• Metalfish 10 Feb 2013 12:46:33 8,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just tried said glitch to get my gunzerker to playthrough 2 (he was on saturn). It's stupidly powerful. Obviously do what you want in your own singleplayer, but taking this glitch online would be really lame.
  • themanfromdelmonte 10 Feb 2013 13:15:02 595 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    There's really no need to resort to using the glitch to get through PT1 or 2. I was only thinking of using it to solo raid bosses.

If you're struggling in normal play, just mop up more side missions. In PT2, make sure they're ones where you don't get loot as a reward (just take the ones where you get Money, XP and Eridium. Not guns, sheilds, grenade mods.)
  • crashVoodoo 10 Feb 2013 13:16:10 4,020 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Metalfish wrote:
    Just tried said glitch to get my gunzerker to playthrough 2 (he was on saturn). It's stupidly powerful. Obviously do what you want in your own singleplayer, but taking this glitch online would be really lame.
    Saturn is stupid but so easy to cheat against as there is somewhere to sit where he can't hit you but you can cheaply pass him. I ran behind the old store and in the room/hut at the back.  He basically comes and stands by the door and you can just repeatedly shoot his foot.

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• Metalfish 10 Feb 2013 13:51:28 8,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's not an issue of difficulty, it's one of not wanting to spend ages doing the same thing one has down 2 or 3 times before.
  • themanfromdelmonte 10 Feb 2013 15:05:18 595 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Saturn didn't take long for me on either of my PT1 run throughs, once I knew he was coming. The Constructor at the end of the flyover always gives me more bother.
  • crashVoodoo 10 Feb 2013 15:14:43 4,020 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    themanfromdelmonte wrote:
    Saturn didn't take long for me on either of my PT1 run throughs, once I knew he was coming. The Constructor at the end of the flyover always gives me more bother.
    Oddly I find this too. 

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• Metalfish 10 Feb 2013 15:32:16 8,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It was a case of evil-smasher glitch + revolver =every dies in one shot, it takes 5 minutes from there to finish the playthrough rather than the best part of an hour. I've got 3 other characters, so I don't feel especially guilty for cheating. I'll be doing PT2 properly. And, loudly, since it's a gunzerker.
  • Page

of 155 First / Last