Borderlands 2 Page 121

• Page

of 153 First / Last

• jambii267 15 Jan 2013 13:33:31 1,306 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    SomaticSense wrote:
    What exactly is going on with the compat pack? The d/l keeps failing. The actual DLC d/led fine.

Also the weekend event was a total waste for me. Was it a US only deal like so many things now? Because I farmed Warrior for what must've been an hour altogether and got no improved shotties whatsoever. No oranges either. Network was set to Friends Only.
    Shotguns was Friday only, Grenades on Saturday, Snipers on Sunday and Vermivourous Monday.

I saw a lot of high end Shotguns on Friday and I got a load of legendary snipers on Sunday from the warrior.

NNID: Jambii267 PSN: Dr-Jambii 3DS: 0216-0806-8561

• Deleted user 15 January 2013 13:59:56
    Who tha sh*t puts raisins in their cookies!!
    Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies.
  • jambii267 15 Jan 2013 14:33:22 1,306 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I hope you are treating Moxxi real nice.

BECAUSE NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN REAL NICE!

NNID: Jambii267 PSN: Dr-Jambii 3DS: 0216-0806-8561

• Deleted user 15 January 2013 14:58:43
    Oh I am and I glad I did, two of my favourite guns were from her. I love my kitten killer or what ever it is called, got me through the badassasurus battle.

I can't remember what she said but when she mouth puked about talking about going down on the fat biker woman, very funny.
  • LeoliansBro 15 Jan 2013 15:03:27 41,863 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Loved it when she produced a rocket launcher from her cleavage and my Zero character murmured 'impressive...' :)

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Deleted user 15 January 2013 15:08:49
    Piston is very funny too. Can't remember most of his stuff, laughing pecs, killing you with a squat thrust??

"it is not cheating!! Is it a legitimate tactic!!" oh how that reminded me of old gaming with my big brothers. :)
  • Kujata 15 Jan 2013 17:22:47 2,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    "Motherf***in' see ya!"
  • crashVoodoo 15 Jan 2013 19:15:06 3,821 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've just finished pt1 with gaige and decided to take her into the dlc.  So I arrived in oasis and began to shoot folks and it all just froze on me.  Wtf?

My first crash in nearly 100 hours of gameplay... did anyone else's dlc crash?

a Nexus a day keeps the apple away

• Deleted user 15 January 2013 19:25:03
    ONLY BABIES CRY!! REAL BADASSES JUST RELOAD THE F*CKIN GAME! WHILST DOUBLE DIPPING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!
  • Deleted user 15 January 2013 20:29:46
    So...how do I start the new dlc?
  • Deleted user 15 January 2013 22:23:02
    sereph crystals, do you get them for killing invincibles?
  • oldschoolsoviet 15 Jan 2013 22:39:05 5,413 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Fast travel point I'd guess ? And yes.

Now, calm down with the questions, and have a gander.

Skin/Head pack mooted for next week.
  • Deleted user 15 January 2013 22:51:56
    Wow I see what reviews meant about first level of new dlc. Hardest ever, super badasses everywhere, all higher level.
  • Deleted user 15 January 2013 23:12:37
    It is haaaaaaard. I cant actually kill a vampire witch doctor. Tried all my guns.
  • Kujata 16 Jan 2013 08:24:17 2,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah it is pretty tough, the Demon Hunters seem to dick on me most. Love those funny looking flying sea-turtles, and Half-Life-esque Strider dudes.

It's a bitch keeping my Anarchy up though, coz I keep getting messed up very quickly. Still looking forward to more tonight though!
  • Kujata 16 Jan 2013 08:28:03 2,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @oldschoolsoviet

I'm always interested in more customization. If it's 400 points, I'm in.

Hoping for another character at some too. Especially if they turn out to be as different from the original cast as Gaige.
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 08:31:44
    I hate the flying things, take too much ammo to kill add follow you around bombing you. Have you managed to kill a vampire witch doctor? I just have to run away now.
  • Shikasama 16 Jan 2013 08:39:13 6,272 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Kujata wrote:
    @oldschoolsoviet

Hoping for another character at some too. Especially if they turn out to be as different from the original cast as Gaige.
    If they do release anther character I'd hope there was an option to star at level 35 or something to be honest. After doing a least one play through with all of the existing cast plus TVHM playthroughs with Zero, Slavador and Gaige, I couldn't face having to go through the whole slog again.
  • kinky_mong 16 Jan 2013 12:34:25 9,597 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Kujata wrote:
    @oldschoolsoviet

If they do release anther character I'd hope there was an option to star at level 35 or something to be honest. After doing a least one play through with all of the existing cast plus TVHM playthroughs with Zero, Slavador and Gaige, I couldn't face having to go through the whole slog again.
    Same here, I'm sick of the sight of the first two areas of the game after playing it four times already for each of the base characters. It's why I can't be arsed to start TVHM with my main.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• FogHeart 16 Jan 2013 15:30:20 910 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Can someone clarify: do you need to complete TVHM in order to get top level loot, or just hit the level cap? I've been holding off completing TVHM on my characters as they've capped out but seeing as we still don't have a raise I'm thinking maybe I should play on for the loot and bugger the wasted XP.
  • oldschoolsoviet 16 Jan 2013 15:36:15 5,413 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Once you defeat the last boss on TVHM, it should scale everything to Lv50. That includes uncompleted quests, quest rewards, loot chests, enemies etc.
  • FogHeart 16 Jan 2013 16:02:56 910 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    But not until then, right?

Interesting aside: I have a level 30 Bee and a level 8 Rapid Infinity. The latter is a rare loot drop among rare loot drops, a TMP that shoots very fast and uses no ammo. It never needs reloading, you can literally hold the trigger down all the time. Now, by itself, with just 54 damage, it'll be useless when I start TVHM with my latest protege, but with the Bee it's massive, constant damage, as long as I don't get hit, because then it's a pea shooter! I wonder how this will go...
  • SomaticSense 16 Jan 2013 16:22:47 7,040 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've been after an Infinity for my level 50 pistolero god Assassin for ages. The drop rate must be something ridiculous like 0.00001%.

Doc Mercy can go fuck himself...
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 16:28:06
    I've played this game for Upton forty hours so far and only once or twice been blessed with a really good gun :(
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 16:29:22
    Well that's because I've been carrying you.
  • Shikasama 16 Jan 2013 16:32:09 6,272 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    On a co-op TVHM playthrough we actually saw a random legendary drop. Was a bouncy Tesla grenade with a mental singularity pull.

The sheer strength of those grenades, and the fact that my Commander friend could have 16 of them, pulled us through a lot of content 3 or 4 levels above us.
  • FogHeart 16 Jan 2013 16:34:47 910 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Pepsipop
    I've played this game for Upton forty hours so far and only once or twice been blessed with a really good gun
    Three Hundred and Ten.
  • Kujata 16 Jan 2013 18:17:55 2,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The campaign isn't *too* long if you only do the story quests. And if you play through the expansions asap you'll be pretty overpowered when you come back to the main quest line, and can just romp it.

That said a 'start at 30' option would be a good unlock for anyone who has reached 50 and finished TVHM. I used the Fleshstick trick to get a Gunzerker up to 30 before it got patched. Mainly because I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy playing him until further day the skill trees.
  • Deleted user 17 January 2013 00:27:44
    I hate to say it but I agree with the reviews, the witch doctors make the new dlc pretty shit.
  • Kujata 17 Jan 2013 08:34:22 2,238 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone thinking of taking advantage of the last day of Gear Up to kill Vermivorous the
    Invincible...

Managed to kill him three times last night in an hour and a half, and he dropped Norfleet each time. The key seemed to be having three players (we tried for an hour with just two, and got nowhere) and making sure you keep other Varkid around till he pods-up for his final form.

We also found the best way to get the Varkid to pod-up is to just leave them alone... Run in to an area with a bunch of them in, then just start running about. They seem to evolve up to Super Badass this way, then you have to take them down to 1/8 health to get them to Ultimate Badass, then Vermivorous himself.

We were hunting him in Thundra Express, seemed like the easiest place. Apart from the occasional Buzzard attacks... It's actually a lot of fun. Hope they do more boss events like this.
  • Page

of 153 First / Last