Borderlands 2 Page 119

• Page

of 155 First / Last

• Deleted user 12 January 2013 11:44:53
    Just looked at the new one, looks excellent. Need to be level 30 minimum.
  • Ged42 12 Jan 2013 16:02:38 7,804 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not had much success with getting an uber shotgun. Tried spending a load of gold keys, but only got a fairly decent Eridium Splatgun that launches big globs of acid at my foes.

Other than shotguns, I did get a 3 Eridium Plasma Caster SMGs (fire, elec and acid) which are great for Gunzerking.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 08:57:25
    What is the point in a boss you can accept at level 30 but you don't damage? I'm talking the guy in pirate dlc in the refinery.

On the mission board it is level 30 normal difficulty so I accept it. Takes me thirty minutes to get there to discover nothing I have hurts him. I check youtube and re spec character to do it the apparent easy way and still the same, my guns don't even dent his health bar. Tried all the different elements.

Pointless. Fine, have some crazy bosses but make it clear or the mission board that it is currently impossible so I don't waste my time.
  • megalomaniacs4u 14 Jan 2013 09:03:44 65 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Pepsipop you must mean "Hyperius" and yes I hate that mission. I also refuse to farm for cheesy super weapons - they should drop by default... I've tried for the Bee shield everyone cheeses Hyperius & other bosses with loads of times & have never seen it drop.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 09:06:30
    Yeah him. On YouTube level 50 characters with certain super weapons hurt him but mine don't. Like I said it is fine having super bosses but don't show on mission board it is normal difficulty.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 09:08:00
    You know what I hate about Borderlands 2. When you're playing co-op with someone and you end up in last stand, but they kill all the enemies meaning you can't get second wind.

Jus' sayin'...
  • THFourteen 14 Jan 2013 09:10:28 34,468 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    Yeah him. On YouTube level 50 characters with certain super weapons hurt him but mine don't. Like I said it is fine having super bosses but don't show on mission board it is normal difficulty.
    i've not played very much, only at level 9 but a couple of times already i've done a "normal" mission, fought to the boss and then i cant seem to do any damage to them, and i'm not running round for half an hour trying to dodge fire and get their health down one smidgeon at a time.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 09:10:33
    Um you do that all the time!!! I often don't kill them so you can get your sorry arse up again. Oh I let you die on purpose last night because you fast travelled us whilst I was busy...just saying.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 09:19:34
    I'm not naming names. Don't know what you're talking about.
  • evilashchris 14 Jan 2013 09:44:28 7,153 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The Mechromancer is a bitch for that, her robot just offs everything everywhere. Lexx is always cussing at me.

Twitter: @COToole

• Lexx87 14 Jan 2013 09:52:28 20,863 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Haha bloody robot always gets my second winds the cunt.

Speak the truth hussy!

• Deleted user 14 January 2013 10:51:10
    Oh the new dlc out tomorrow! Oooh. Will complete main game tonight, already finish pirate dlc, will do new dlc with current character as you must be level 30 minimum and will save badass torque dlc for my siren character I'm going to start again with.

Commando or gunzerker better solo?
  • evilashchris 14 Jan 2013 10:53:33 7,153 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Commando unless you like to die a lot.

Twitter: @COToole

• Deleted user 14 January 2013 10:56:08
    I'm looking forward to playing as siren, woman ftw.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 10:57:03
    Pepsipop wrote: will save badass torque dlc for my siren character I'm going to start again with
    WHAT!?
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 10:58:35
    HairyArse wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote: will save badass torque dlc for my siren character I'm going to start again with
    WHAT!?
    After we finish main quest tonight.
  • mrpon 14 Jan 2013 11:00:51 29,562 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• neilka 14 Jan 2013 12:22:35 16,527 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have to warn you that he does live up to his username and then some.

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• Deleted user 14 January 2013 12:23:19
    Gross.
  • kinky_mong 14 Jan 2013 13:59:25 10,866 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    Oh the new dlc out tomorrow! Oooh. Will complete main game tonight, already finish pirate dlc, will do new dlc with current character as you must be level 30 minimum and will save badass torque dlc for my siren character I'm going to start again with.

Commando or gunzerker better solo?
    I'd say Gunzerker as once you've spec'd him early on gunzerking can get you out of trouble when you're low on health and ammo.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• Mola_Ram 14 Jan 2013 14:52:37 8,270 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Gunzerker was more fun for me too. Quite satisfying when you got to the double grenade throwing and increased rate of fire skills.

But yes, you do die a bit quickly. Hopefully with the increased level cap I can make that less of a problem.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:07:06
    Loving torque dlc. V funny and delighted tiny Tina back! Nothing like getting a pink machine gun grenade launcher with a rabbit on it!
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:18:49
    One thing I do love about solo is you can take it at your pace and really enjoy it.
    I feel a bit rushed when doing it with someone else and feel like I'm missing something. So much dialogue involved that solo can be best. Then there is the squabble about who got the biggest gun, oh well mine is a little pink one, oh well mine is a big purple one and fire double and has extra penetration power.
  • LeoliansBro 14 Jan 2013 15:22:45 44,956 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why, having promised Deckard you'd get your tits out, do you instead have an out-of-focus pile of CDs for your profile pic?

Plus I'm sure I recognise 'Greatest Rock Ballads' in there :)

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:41:22
    No more profile photos of me, I got enough abuse for that. Now it is a drawer from my cd unit. Exciting!!
  • kinky_mong 14 Jan 2013 15:46:29 10,866 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    No more profile photos of me, I got enough abuse for that.
    Nice going everyone! [/golfclap]

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• ResidentKnievel 14 Jan 2013 15:54:15 6,289 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Why, when a poster on a forum is found to be a woman, do all replies to that poster have to be about said woman-ness?
    Because Darkmorgado has Asperger's

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:57:40
    @Pepsipop Nice rack. Of CDs, obvs.
  • LeoliansBro 14 Jan 2013 15:59:28 44,956 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cool. I'll be sure to update my profile to a pic of the cupboard under the sink soon as I get home.

CILLIT BANG BITCHES.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Page

of 155 First / Last