Borderlands 2 Page 89

• Page

of 155 First / Last

• pinebear 16 Oct 2012 17:26:58 8,565 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yep. Very odd decision about the inventory there.

re: Nvidia card promotion, it is more than a little strange that folk buying the eligible hardware didn't get a prem club code. It's not as if the 660 Ti is cheap and fans were encouraged to buy it in order to XPERIENCE TEH BEST FLAG PHYSIXCX FOR BORDERBROS 2 LOL YEH

• hypoBla5t 16 Oct 2012 17:54:09 1,449 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Bah. Sacking off endgame now as have beaten Terramorphous about 5 times and been removed from the game on 4 of them just before he dies.

Bollocks. To. That.

Alt it is!!
  • Metalfish 16 Oct 2012 17:59:46 8,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ahhh, self-interested loot-whoring. I don't play with randoms.
  • eleven63 16 Oct 2012 19:08:35 1,608 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Finished first play through, lv 32 Commando - no Orange guns :(... yet - Struggled to find/buy a decent all-round gun (which I managed in BL 1) although ended up with a very decent ShotGun!

Inventory is a pain, still - but overall an improvement over the first one.

Now for 2nd play through :)

Follow me on Twitter @mattwaring

• onestepfromlost 16 Oct 2012 19:20:15 2,083 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah as a commando i just cant seem to find an assault rifle i like. dont seem to like the explosive ones. and one shot rifle type ones. weant a nice minigun style one or machine gun style but havnt had one since about level 8
  • stephenb 16 Oct 2012 19:59:20 2,749 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The lack of good assault rifles is quite frustrating. Where did you get that beast ecureuil?

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• Deleted user 16 October 2012 20:01:54
    Pah I don't ever bother with any weapons that take 2-4 bullets per shot. No ammo regen mean I'm super-cautious with my ammo. Most of the guns are bullshit and not worth bothering with. What's the point of a burst fire sniper rifle? I just need one or two headshots to take someone out.

/moan over

Just started fresh using the Mechromancer and it's been pretty good fun but I hear Buck Up is glitched? It heals enemies apparently. :/

ed

btw dlc already is fucking bullshit

/cross

Edited by oi at 20:05:01 16-10-2012
  • Metalfish 16 Oct 2012 20:02:28 8,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    E-tech blasters tend to fire in a weird horizontal spread that I struggle with slightly.
  • stephenb 16 Oct 2012 20:36:57 2,749 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My mod and relic was setup for assault rifles. Haven't had a decent one since level 12.
    I particularly dislike the explosive round ones with low accuracy.

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• onestepfromlost 16 Oct 2012 20:42:43 2,083 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    oi wrote:
    Pah I don't ever bother with any weapons that take 2-4 bullets per shot. No ammo regen mean I'm super-cautious with my ammo. Most of the guns are bullshit and not worth bothering with. What's the point of a burst fire sniper rifle? I just need one or two headshots to take someone out.

/moan over

Just started fresh using the Mechromancer and it's been pretty good fun but I hear Buck Up is glitched? It heals enemies apparently. :/

ed

/cross
    so whats bullshit about the dlc? care to elaborate?
  • mcmothercruncher 16 Oct 2012 21:02:06 7,203 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Finished this earlier. Was a touch underwhelmed with the final boss.
    Every game boss lacks true intimidation and feels too easy after a year of playing Dark Souls.
    Started again (I'm level 31) and was pleased to find a nice level of difficulty back in the early stuff. Here comes level 50.
    I ay even have found a decent SMG/Assault rifle by then too.
  • Deleted user 16 October 2012 21:21:42
    onestepfromlost wrote:
    oi wrote:

/moan over

ed

/cross
    so whats bullshit about the dlc? care to elaborate?
    The fact it is out so soon after the main game. Don't even get me started I could crush a mouse to death.

/gigasigh
  • themanfromdelmonte 16 Oct 2012 21:59:13 587 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    oi wrote:

/moan over

ed

/cross
    They replace the scoped burst fire assault rifles from the first game. Which along with scoped revolvers became surrogate snipers for me, as they were more practical at range than most of the snipers.
  • oldschoolsoviet 16 Oct 2012 22:02:43 5,500 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @oi

The fact it is out so soon after the main game. Don't even get me started I could crush a mouse to death.
    Yet I've cleared it with two characters, and could do with something fresh. Lots of Lv50s across various forums etc.
    You're not forced to buy it now.
  • King_Edward 16 Oct 2012 22:03:37 11,454 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    My sniper has no scope. It's awesome.
  • ResidentKnievel 16 Oct 2012 22:14:55 6,238 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Vladof snipers are the best, they think they're Assault rifles.

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• MadCaddy13 16 Oct 2012 22:16:06 1,978 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I like the look of the Dahl snipers but I hate the rapid fire on them
  • MadCaddy13 16 Oct 2012 22:16:52 1,978 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    My sniper has no scope. It's awesome.
    I wanna see!
  • BeebleB 16 Oct 2012 23:58:14 954 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    It's the buffalo rifle, you get it from a quest in Lynchwood. If you got the Elephant gun in the first game it's a bit of an easter egg.

Both quest rewards for killing a giant skag.
    That quest took more retires than any other for me..nice ill rifle too.

Psn - Emperorzaphod
    Steam - Emperorzaphod
    Wii U - sirzapalot

• dsmx 17 Oct 2012 00:29:53 7,648 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I love that gun 89k headshots and if I time it right with my skills I can buff that up to 414k headshots. Gunzerker has some kick ass skills to buff damage.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Jazzassin 17 Oct 2012 10:07:18 75 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Do NOT unlock / use any skins you earn while playing Splitscreen co-op, they will not be saved. You need to be in single-player for them to work.

You will, however, keep the achievement so the skin will be unavailable to that character forever.

This happened to me with the "Pink Pandoracorn" skin. Fortunately I could fix that by creating a new level 1 Mechromancer, re-earning the skin on that and trading it to the other character. But I can foresee plenty of skins where that would require way too much work.
  • neilqpr 17 Oct 2012 10:41:51 2,858 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is it usual for you to not be able to install season pass downloads in the background on the 360?

This is the first time I've ever bought a season pass and I had to sit on the screen for the download to finish.
  • ModishNouns 17 Oct 2012 10:44:56 4,656 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    neilqpr wrote:
    Is it usual for you to not be able to install season pass downloads in the background on the 360?

This is the first time I've ever bought a season pass and I had to sit on the screen for the download to finish.
    Yes that's normal I think. Certainly my experience with SR3.
  • neilqpr 17 Oct 2012 10:47:46 2,858 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well that's a bit shit.
  • northernlights 17 Oct 2012 11:30:35 695 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is this really worth buying if u only plan to play it in single player ? Ive heard its a much better game with friends but work and family means I dont really play with others online.
  • Tricky 17 Oct 2012 11:36:32 4,438 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    northernlights wrote:
    Is this really worth buying if u only plan to play it in single player ? Ive heard its a much better game with friends but work and family means I dont really play with others online.
    It's the only way I've played it so far and it plays fantastically. I understand that I might struggle with some of the tough optional bosses from what I've read but I'm fine playing it on my own so far.

I can't get that damn tune out of my head that plays when you're doing Fink's Slaughterhouse today - did all five rounds last night and it's like it's drilled in there or something.
  • ResidentKnievel 17 Oct 2012 11:43:26 6,238 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone been able to download the DLC on PS3 yet?

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• kinky_mong 17 Oct 2012 11:50:53 10,428 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    northernlights wrote:
    Definitely, the story is a big improvement from the first game and it's good to absorb that on your own rather than having some asshat talking all over the dialogue and stealing good weapons when you're trying to decide if it's worth picking up.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• MatMan562 17 Oct 2012 12:08:55 2,509 posts
    Seen 6 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    northernlights wrote:
    Yes! I've no idea how long i've played this for now but it's been at least 90% single-player and in some ways it's even better than co-op.

ResidentKnievel wrote:
    Anyone been able to download the DLC on PS3 yet?
    No, it says there is new season pass content but then when I go to the 'Downloadable Content' on the main menu i'ts "unable to enumerate" or something. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for the PS Store update later today which is what I was expecting anyway.

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• Deleted user 17 October 2012 13:40:05
    oldschoolsoviet wrote:
    @oi

Yet I've cleared it with two characters, and could do with something fresh. Lots of Lv50s across various forums etc.
    You're not forced to buy it now.
    Other games to play and all that, although I'm certainly not telling what you should and shouldn't be playing.

Look it bothers me and I'm allowed to be bothered by this ALRIGHT.
  • Page

of 155 First / Last