Borderlands 2 Page 73

• Page

of 154 First / Last

• Tryhard 4 Oct 2012 14:11:45 3,976 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I hid mostly by the door where the Skags come out on the left as you go into the arena against Bloodwing.It stops all the flame attacks until it comes heads on.It is the shockwave that was getting me. I got up on the crates a few times.

It glitched a few times where no skags came out so I could not get second winds.DOH!
  • bbvDJC 4 Oct 2012 14:19:30 1,719 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    rtk79 wrote:
    bbvDJC wrote:
    Question for any sirens out there; should I go with Chain Reaction or Cloud Kill in the Cata tree? I can't make up my mind.
    I've never noticed Chain Reaction doing much use (and I have it maxied-out) but Cloud Kill is very handy ! Bear in mind it only takes a single point, it doesn't level up, meaning you'll have to put points into Chain Reaction or Backdraft to reach the upper tiers.

Edited by rtk79 at 13:54:08 04-10-2012
    You don't need to use points from the same level, you just need one. ie. You can have one point in Cloud Kill and the rest in Flicker or Foresight.
    Thanks to you both, I have just hit the highlands so I'm going to save and probably try out another character. I am not too sure what to go with just yet.
  • kinky_mong 4 Oct 2012 14:55:21 10,288 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Erm... have you all just been leaving massive spoilers about a certain boss? Could have done without knowing that. :(

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• ecureuil 4 Oct 2012 15:18:33 76,812 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, that's not cool.
  • Tabasco 4 Oct 2012 15:28:12 5,780 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So I never got my original gold key for signing up to Shift. Emailed Gearbox and they got back to me today, having added 3 to my account.

Kudos Gearbox :)
  • ModishNouns 4 Oct 2012 15:56:28 4,655 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Post deleted
  • FogHeart 4 Oct 2012 16:26:19 946 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone else get the malay shield from the stalker hunt mission? I haven't tried it, because the recharge delay is 213 seconds! I think the idea is that you let it run down, then run rampant with roid rage and then swap it out when you want a shield back. Am i right?
  • kinky_mong 4 Oct 2012 16:56:23 10,288 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I got that shield last night (5 minutes after buying a malay shield so I could work on the associated challenge!) and I changed it pretty quickly. The recharge is way too slow to be of much use!

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• LeoliansBro 4 Oct 2012 16:59:48 44,245 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Got Bane.

Fucking hell, they weren't lying when they said it was cursed!

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Mola_Ram 4 Oct 2012 17:00:30 7,397 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    My level 30 Law and Order combo is working splendidly - much better than a regular roid shield. Although I think I may need to respec my character so I have more melee damage and health.
  • christourlord 4 Oct 2012 17:00:52 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Tabasco I had the same issue after signing up to Shift on the website and linking my Steam account. Which email address did you use to contact them?
  • dagoberto 4 Oct 2012 17:22:12 279 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just got 3 of the special borderlands signs on the slot machine, and i got an orange machine gun worth 3k, it fires bullets that bounce off the walls and has a fancy scope on it, all my other guns are not worth over 400 notes lol.
    Friend was pissed as i went after he had just pumped all his cash in and got a load of junk.
    I did spend every single dolla(8k) on them mind and everything else has been shit except a decent green rocket launcher.

I cant believe how much physx rapes the framerate when any action kicks in,on that level with the whirl pool and it turned to a slide show with all the water effects going on.
    If you turn it off you lose way too many effects.

Regret getting an amd card now, wish i had gone for nvidia.
  • christourlord 4 Oct 2012 17:26:50 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Looks fucking amazing on a decent Nvidia card. (sorry)
  • ecureuil 4 Oct 2012 17:29:37 76,812 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lucky motherfucker.

There's a 0.04% chance of getting three vault symbols (1/2500). Getting two in two spins is 1/6,250,000.
  • bbvDJC 4 Oct 2012 17:44:33 1,719 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Impressive, decided to start a Zero build of somekind. Sniper probably.
  • evilashchris 4 Oct 2012 18:08:21 7,005 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    >:C

Just had the badass rank bug. All my unlocked skins, badass perks, and 3 golden keys gone.

Balllllllllllssssssssss.

Twitter: @COToole

• Vortex808 4 Oct 2012 18:15:18 7,148 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Do they know what's causing it yet?
  • ecureuil 4 Oct 2012 18:16:34 76,812 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I assume that any fix isn't going to bring your rank back. I'm tempted to stop playing until it's fixed (presumably with the Mechromancer DLC on the 16th). I'm at nearly 10,000 badass points now and would hate to lose them.
  • Tryhard 4 Oct 2012 18:26:32 3,976 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I came across Midget Boner on Smash Head.I ran.He big.

The Fridge is a good loot $$$ farm in the 2nd run through.And I need it
    with all the dying I am doing lately.
  • evilashchris 4 Oct 2012 18:29:08 7,005 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I thought my character had gone first, had to press Y to load her. So at least I didn't lose all that playing time.

Silver linings and all that.

Looked about the net, can't see any statements from Gearbox about it. I did throw a new Gunzerker on for a faff about trying to get it back, no joy, but the very first gun that dropped was on orange. Not seen one of those in my whole other playthrough!

Twitter: @COToole

• Tryhard 4 Oct 2012 18:36:15 3,976 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Erm... have you all just been leaving massive spoilers about a certain boss? Could have done without knowing that. :(
    Well I did call it BW to start not to spoil,then everyone else just let the bird out of the bag.
  • ecureuil 4 Oct 2012 18:38:49 76,812 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There are spoiler tags..
  • Tabasco 4 Oct 2012 18:54:45 5,780 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    christourlord wrote:
    @Tabasco I had the same issue after signing up to Shift on the website and linking my Steam account. Which email address did you use to contact them?
    Just fill in the support thing on the website -

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/contact

Automated email first then you'll get a person :)
  • themanfromdelmonte 4 Oct 2012 19:05:23 579 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    I assume that any fix isn't going to bring your rank back. I'm tempted to stop playing until it's fixed (presumably with the Mechromancer DLC on the 16th). I'm at nearly 10,000 badass points now and would hate to lose them.
    When the glitch first surfaced. I think Gearbox did point out that the challenge statuses were all still there, so when they get to the bottom of it, they should be able to reinstate Badass Rank.
  • PearOfAnguish 4 Oct 2012 19:38:13 7,296 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So True Vault Hunter mode is tough eh? Got raped by Boom Bewm right at the beginning. Had to beat them by shooting from outside the arena when I respawned.
  • Metalfish 4 Oct 2012 19:41:14 8,818 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Really? I found those guys pretty easy. Flynt killed me a couple of times (mostly due to shitty second-winding then dying a nanosecond later resulting in a second second wind that depletes faster than you can find another target.

PT2 is all about the sniping shit from miles away and letting my turret tank, for me.
  • Tryhard 4 Oct 2012 19:54:17 3,976 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I cannot remember dying so much in the second playthrough of the first game.But then I did have a turret as a friend in that over a sword.
  • ecureuil 4 Oct 2012 19:58:05 76,812 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TVHM isn't too bad, I find that I have no problems with the turret up but it becomes really tough without it. With the right skills, class mods and relics, you can get a massive chunk off the cooldown, but it involves going halfway down the survival tree.
  • MatMan562 4 Oct 2012 20:00:38 2,460 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    "Gaige" has started tweeting and seems to be revealing some of her skills.

"Make It Sparkle was the clear winner! That tech lets me to imbue Deathtrap with any elemental damage type by shooting him with that element.
    So, your normal Deathtrap slashes a dude with his digistruct claws. Which is awesome. But after I make it sparkle with, say, a fire gun...
    ...The poor sucker on the end of Deathtrap's claws will be bleeding AND burning AND screaming. SCIENCE, BITCHES."

I wish I could do that with my turrets. One slag and one anything else would be awesome!

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• ResidentKnievel 4 Oct 2012 20:53:00 6,201 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sarcastic Slab

:D

Edited by ResidentKnievel at 20:53:20 04-10-2012

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• Page

of 154 First / Last