Borderlands 2 Page 70

• Page

of 155 First / Last

• Tryhard 3 Oct 2012 10:18:03 4,298 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I don't know if it is because I hit level 40 yesterday,but I had the best influx of juicy loot I have ever seen.My 4 main guns and backups I had been running with for a very long time.Then suddenly, in sp funnily enough,it was like I won the loot drop lottery.

My second orange dropped at the graveyard gunfight,a high damage AR with no recoil when firing.But still not as good as the AR that dropped 10 minutes before.An explosive firing with 1000+ x3 damage and a 40 mag.
    It starts off slow firing and at bullet 15+ it is letting rip.This baby can clear a room full of mobs.

Also a 10k shield, ammo replenisher dropped.And a 2nd wind improvement relic.Plus a whole host of juicy snipers,an smg 400x2 damage.

Whatever I did to trigger this windfall.I wish I could pass it on.
  • Razz 3 Oct 2012 10:25:04 61,661 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Easy my favorite sniper rifle, being a gunserker I rarely use the scope though, I use sniper rifles like I would an assault rifle, which has done well for my badass rank

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• pinebear 3 Oct 2012 10:31:13 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh yes, I'm playing it, and agree. Good times.

FOLLOW THE SOOTHING SOUND OF MAH VOICE

Still... ;=)

• fletch7100 3 Oct 2012 10:33:47 7,446 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    With the assassin I have only put one point into the sniper tree, mainly do close quarters so the skills which gives you extra damage Everytime you hit someone you do extra damage per hit,which stacks up 5 times(that skill can be upgraded 5 times) mix it with the kill skill which gives you extra damage for a few seconds Everytime you kill someone, plus skill which deals 500% extra melee damage when enemy is at low health, regen health when you have killed someone plus add on a health regen mod which gives you bonus skill points, plus bonus damage from attacking when invisible, your decoy exploding and giving off shock damage. So can be quite fun just charging straight in.

Game is more of a challenge on true vault hunters playthrough and more fun for it

Siren character is low level, just use her for crowd control, sitting back and supporting the fast chargers in the team. Joined a public match with 3 commandos,I just kept phase locking the larger enemies and 3 turrets plus the 3 other players were killing them off in seconds and health orbs from the kills

Commando, just throw the turret out and give fire support, favour the explosive assault rifle with this character for some reason over the others. Won't push my character too much forward just shooting enemies from a distance as they concentrate on my turret

Gunzerker, just charge in and go crazy :) this class I'm having more of a harder time choosing which skills to upgrade.
  • Deleted user 3 October 2012 10:35:29
    Getting some fucked up glitches today.

My aiming keeps getting pulled up, sometimes drastically. I know this isn't the gun I'm using because I've had the same guns for ages and it's only just started today.

Also I'm still getting the voice of the robot shotgun even though I've sold it. Before that I was getting it's vocals for any gun I was using in my arsenal when I still had it.

In addition to the above I'm getting the same vocal cues for quests over and over.

Starting to irritate me.
  • robthehermit 3 Oct 2012 10:41:18 4,330 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, I got the talking shotgun, and noticed last night that I was getting voices when using my assault riffle. Don't mind though.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• Deleted user 3 October 2012 10:43:42
    I do mind when I've got rid of it though. It was funny to begin with, now it's doing my head in.

Tried reloading but it's still there.
  • fletch7100 3 Oct 2012 10:45:44 7,446 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    As for the talking guns you didn't do the Bane gun quest use the gun you find. As that is part of its curse. I had 2 talking guns voices for everything I used even tho I had sold them. It lasted for a couple of hours with me :)

Had sound drop glitch, couldn't hear any gunfire. No movement glitch couldn't look or move, reload and everything was fine

Edited by fletch7100 at 10:47:20 03-10-2012
  • stephenb 3 Oct 2012 10:47:01 2,804 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Please don't mentionm the potential spoiler in the image, it's hard to tell if you don't know to look for.
    :) heh!

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• LeoliansBro 3 Oct 2012 11:14:33 44,961 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Right - trying to find Bane's gun, but (as with so much in The Dust) I can't get up to where the mission wossname wants me to go (north of Ellie's garage). Wouldn't normally ask for help, but there's only so much dicking about in the desert I can take...

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• MatMan562 3 Oct 2012 12:03:22 2,615 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @LeoliansBro Iirc, when leaving Ellie's garage turn right and there should be a big, long, sloped rock, drive and boost up it and you should get there.

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• LeoliansBro 3 Oct 2012 12:11:28 44,961 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'll check, but I think you're talking about somewhere else. Ta anyway,

• fletch7100 3 Oct 2012 12:23:41 7,446 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @LeoliansBro

Isn't there a path behind Ellie's garage you can walk up.think one of the locations is there
  • ecu 3 Oct 2012 12:26:22 77,335 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There were a lot of occasions where it took me a while to figure out where I was supposed to be going. The map doesn't account for elevation.

I'm actually having a lot more fun the second time around now that I know where to go.

For The Bane mission, I think you have to go around the back of the garage, and you have to get out of your vehicle. There's a massive garbage dump there, and spiderants will attack you.
  • LeoliansBro 3 Oct 2012 13:03:02 44,961 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Aaaaaahhh. Thought that was off-map decoration. Ta!

• Ged42 3 Oct 2012 14:06:51 7,812 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fletch7100 wrote:
    Also other great lines from this game

Death messages like I'm almost completed my comic collection, my guts feel like Swiss cheese

Dr zed. Who needs a medical licence when you have style

Handsome jack. Sorry I couldn't hear you over the motor of my blow job machine

Tannis line about bacon and incest
    Some of the midget lines crack me up.

I heard one come hurtle towards me screaming "i'm a train, chugachugchugachug" and cry "inconceivable" as he died.

[Old coot gibberish] is also brilliant and rather profound too.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Oct 2012 14:38:16 8,320 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Was in Lynchwood just now and thought I'd kill the Sheriff again, to see if there were any rare things I may have missed the first time around. The drop this time was a level 30 version of Law. Which goes absolutely swimmingly with the Order shield. It almost feels like the berserker class from the first game, with the amount of melee punishment you can dish out.
  • bbvDJC 3 Oct 2012 15:24:51 1,766 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I think the best line I've heard is from Claptrap when he's like "I've made a new dubstep song, wanna hear it? Wub wub wub wub wub wub."
  • bbvDJC 3 Oct 2012 15:25:41 1,766 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I think the best line I've heard is from Claptrap when he's like "I've made a new dubstep song, wanna hear it? Wub wub wub wub wub wub."
  • Mola_Ram 3 Oct 2012 15:51:06 8,320 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    His birthday party quest was quite funny. Feel sorry for the poor little guy, though.
  • robthehermit 3 Oct 2012 16:11:27 4,330 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tiny Tina is the best NPC in any game. Ever.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• christourlord 3 Oct 2012 16:14:19 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Anyone else find it a bit uncomfortable that so much of this game's dialogue and character design is clearly targeted at a very young audience? Seems a bit incongruous with its otherwise mature content and 18 BBFC rating.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Oct 2012 16:15:39 8,320 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I think I must be the only person on the planet who found Tiny Tina slightly annoying.

Also, she sounds like a character from Invader Zim. I wonder if any of the Zim voice actors were involved in this.
  • LeoliansBro 3 Oct 2012 16:16:09 44,961 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    christourlord wrote:
    Anyone else find it a bit uncomfortable that so much of this game's dialogue and character design is clearly targeted at a very young audience? Seems a bit incongruous with its otherwise mature content and 18 BBFC rating.
    Say what?

Edited by LeoliansBro at 16:16:30 03-10-2012

• ResidentKnievel 3 Oct 2012 16:16:32 6,291 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's hardly Happy Tree Friends

Edited by ResidentKnievel at 16:16:46 03-10-2012

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• christourlord 3 Oct 2012 16:21:22 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tiny Tina, Claptrap etc are hardly written for an adult audience are they.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Oct 2012 16:22:31 8,320 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Tiny Tina electrocutes people. I've heard that's all the rage with the kiddies these days.
  • kinky_mong 3 Oct 2012 16:26:25 10,868 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Kids are always talking about wall sphincters.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• christourlord 3 Oct 2012 16:29:51 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Maybe I just overestimated the mental age of the average game playing adult.
  • themanfromdelmonte 3 Oct 2012 16:30:29 595 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I shot one of the Rats with my incendiary sniper. As he burned he said "I smell delicious." :-)
  • Page

of 155 First / Last