Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Time to leave myspace link :)

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Fab4 19 Apr 2011 10:19:16 5,695 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Huntcjna wrote:
    I sing in a progressive rock outfit called Time To Leave. We released our latest EP Mythics a few weeks ago via most digital outlets (including itunes) and its also up on Spotify if anyone is interested.

I'm sorry to say I can't really link very well at the moment as I am posting from my phone but you can find us at all the usual places like MySpace/facebook/last.fm etc...

All thoughts appreciated good or bad.

Not bad!! You should try to get yourself linked on Prog Archives for more exposure.
  • buggrit 19 Apr 2011 11:00:22 5,178 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    Buggrit can tell you about when he was in Labrat :)
    For my sins, aye :)
  • shamblemonkee 20 Apr 2011 12:56:31 14,041 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fab4 wrote:
    Huntcjna wrote:
    I sing in a progressive rock outfit called Time To Leave. We released our latest EP Mythics a few weeks ago via most digital outlets (including itunes) and its also up on Spotify if anyone is interested.

I'm sorry to say I can't really link very well at the moment as I am posting from my phone but you can find us at all the usual places like MySpace/facebook/last.fm etc...

All thoughts appreciated good or bad.

Not bad!! You should try to get yourself linked on Prog Archives for more exposure.

enjoyed listening to that, good stuff.
  • Apocalipstic 20 Apr 2011 13:30:45 184 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm the guitarist/backing vocalist in a punk/thrash pop covers band called Cowleg. We do a mix of stuff, but check us out, it's nothing groundbreaking but it passes the time!

http://cowleg.bandcamp.com/album/happy-in-the-jungle
    http://cowleg.bandcamp.com/album/religion-is-beef
  • thelzdking 20 Apr 2011 13:32:21 3,963 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm in a black metal band. We're recording an album now.
  • Progguitarist 23 Apr 2011 02:28:25 10,316 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I am...a one man band :(

Here's a link TVHS
  • pinebear 26 Apr 2011 11:11:53 8,565 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Looking up Rez soundtrack vids on the 'Tube and saw Rufus' account mentioned in the notes to a Final Fantasy VI remix.

The man has fame.

• warlockuk 26 Apr 2011 11:18:24 19,102 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Progguitarist wrote:
    I am...a one man band :(

Here's a link TVHS
    Link fixy

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• ricky_uk 10 May 2011 18:42:24 212 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    hey dudes

I finally made my first LP, its kinda like rap minus the drugs guns etc, i try do my own style tbh.
    It's abit of a moody LP but hey, have a drink of some whiskey while listening

InDifferent - Daydreamin With Death LP

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8P741BHZ
  • BanjoMan 10 May 2011 21:49:40 13,730 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've been spamming the link to my band's EP here for a few weeks now: http://petedavidandthepayrollunion.bandcamp.com/

You'll never guess what instrument I play.

PSN: BanjoFett
    XBL: Banjo Fett

• Sponz 10 May 2011 22:37:15 516 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Been a DJ on and off for the last 21 years. Carl Cox taught me to mix (properly) whilst I used to stand in one of Brightons underground record shops called Mi-Price back in 1989-90.

Went on to DJ in numerous clubs, bars, raves, beach parties and pirate radio around Brighton in the hayday of the Acid/House/Hardcore/Techno/Trance scene.

Did a slot on Brightons commercial Surf FM for a while. Used to have the slot on a thursday night after Fatboy Slim, playing Trance with a mate.

Stopped around 1998, and started again from 2007-2009 doing quite a few good nights around Brighton playing House and Electro in numerous clubs and bars.

I used to write a bit of electronic music, releasing my first 12" in 1991 under the guise of Rhythm Science. Carl Cox used to play it as his set opener for a while, which was a buzz at the time.

Did a few more underground releases up until 1998, doing a track for my mates label here:

http://www.psydb.net/labels/koyote-records/compilation-limitlessness-krcd008.php

We were track 2 on that.

I havent got any of my stuff on the internet. Its an era that is long past.

Still got all my studio kit, and regularly spin on my CDJ's.

I've left Brighton and the UK behind now though and live in Switzerland where my real job has taken me. Fast approaching 40, but had a great time from 1989-1998, the time of my life. Many memories, much crumpet, lots of chemicals and some great stories.

Weve got a Musicians group on EG....
  • Huntcjna 10 May 2011 22:54:15 13,870 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can I just say a big thanks for anyone that took the time to listen and thanks to Warlock for posting the link.

Will have a look into getting us on prog archives but not sure were prog enough!
  • warlockuk 10 May 2011 23:16:46 19,102 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Prog Archives? Just say Yes!

/goes to hell

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Deleted user 13 May 2011 14:49:44
    Guys, have a swing by www.myspace.com/15timesdead as that's where I ply my trade musically on guitar and some of the vocals. Been doing it for seven years and only just getting around to doing our first album.

Have a listen and wrap yer ears around... hope you like it :)
  • Zomoniac 15 Jul 2011 14:44:44 7,402 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I gave my band a Facebook page. There are some tunes there for your critiquing. I never claimed we were any good. I'm the one hitting things with sticks at the back. If you click the Like button, I'll love you. Even if you think we're shit. Which you might do, because we are :)
  • warlockuk 15 Jul 2011 15:02:55 19,102 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You know what this means? It means you're the only drummer in the world who has trouble getting pussy. :p

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Zomoniac 15 Jul 2011 15:04:48 7,402 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    You know what this means? It means you're the only drummer in the world who has trouble getting pussy. :p

I know. It's depressing :)
  • warlockuk 15 Jul 2011 15:06:41 19,102 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Maybe carry your sticks in your back pocket, get a neckerchief and a tshirt that says "I kill women". They'll probably think it's some kinda joke.

Until they get told to dig.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• binster 22 Dec 2011 01:31:13 495 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Let's bump this thingy.

My homepage : http://www.abandonedsheep.com
    My soundcloud page : http://soundcloud.com/binster
    My bandcamp page : http://binster.bandcamp.com/
    My game remixes : http://ocremix.org/artist/4607/binster

And for completion's sake, a youtube link to some live stuff : http://youtu.be/kdVTAMU_QDw
  • gunark 22 Dec 2011 01:44:11 693 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Work in progress:

British Airwaves - Yankee Victor

I have a fair bit of old Roland and Yamaha analogue kit, and this is the rough fruits of my labour so far since I rebuilt it all. It's techno, it's dancey, it's very rough but you know, it ain't bad.

Edited by gunark at 01:44:36 22-12-2011
  • Jacksie66 22 Dec 2011 02:43:53 572 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    James Hetfield is my fuckin idol...

Roy Keane a close second...
  • Zomoniac 22 Mar 2013 11:48:38 7,402 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Time to bump a very old thread. My new band has finished its first recording. It's here. Do have a gander.
  • warlockuk 22 Mar 2013 12:39:21 19,102 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not bad. Though it sounds like the vocals need something else... either re-recording, altering slightly or more presence. They sound a bit like they're lost in the mix and don't quite gel... might be because the guy singing sounds a bit punky and punchy and the overall vibe is kinda bluesey.

Can't put my finger on quite what it is.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• Zomoniac 22 Mar 2013 12:42:48 7,402 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There's a few problems with it tbh. The guitar on the last track seems to be panning itself at random and we can't work out why. It's a sort of rough EP (whole thing was recorded live in a few hours) just to get something out to promoters to try get some more gigs, we're not planning to sell it. We concluded it was far from perfect but we could spend forever trying to polish it and it still wouldn't be right so fuck it, it'll do for its intended purpose for now. Thanks for listening :)
  • Mr_Sleep 22 Mar 2013 13:21:28 16,267 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    There's a few problems with it tbh. The guitar on the last track seems to be panning itself at random and we can't work out why. It's a sort of rough EP (whole thing was recorded live in a few hours) just to get something out to promoters to try get some more gigs, we're not planning to sell it. We concluded it was far from perfect but we could spend forever trying to polish it and it still wouldn't be right so fuck it, it'll do for its intended purpose for now. Thanks for listening :)
    I suspect that the panning at random thing is quite likely to be phasing. Regarding giving the vocals a bit of punch then it's probably worth sticking some overdrive effect on there, it would suit the music to.

Reminds me very strongly of The Black Keys. Not a bad thing.

You are a factory of sadness.

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next