Things you wish you could unsee.

• Page

of 9 First / Last

Previous
  • Salaman 7 Apr 2011 12:08:41 18,957 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I could probably do without having seen tubgirl.
    Luckily I managed to dodge most of the unpleasant shock images I think.

• Craig0702 7 Apr 2011 12:09:29 2,178 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    /Obligatory "biggy's recent posts"

Love you really ;)
  • pauleyc 7 Apr 2011 12:27:58 4,447 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Tubgirl, Goatse and Razz's new profile pic (whatever the hell it is).
  • MetalDog 7 Apr 2011 12:33:13 23,697 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I saw a picture of a guy who'd managed to lose pretty much all his lower jaw in some kind of accident. AFAIK he was still alive, although his eyes looked like they'd been pushed out of true and there was clearly some travelling force damage up the middle of his face.

I can still kind of 'see' it in my minds eye and it upset me a lot the first time I saw it because it was a 'surprise!' image rather than an expected event. I sincerely wish I'd never seen it at all.

Also, a skinned animal lying in a bloody heap, still blinking =( Fuck you, fur trade, at least kill them properly first.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• bigshot316 7 Apr 2011 12:37:58 23,565 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Goatse
    Bear attack Man
    Horrid soldier decapitation
    Dogs in cases in China
    1 man 1 glass
    That strange rapping deformed little dwarf guy.
  • kalel 7 Apr 2011 12:41:08 86,904 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Someone once sent me an email with lots of pictures of the results of a suicide bomb in Iraq. The pics were just there in the email with no warning and the second I opened it, it was already too late.
  • bigshot316 7 Apr 2011 12:41:52 23,565 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    Also, a skinned animal lying in a bloody heap, still blinking =( Fuck you, fur trade, at least kill them properly first.

That made me fucking angry and sad just imagining it.

I despise animal cruelty of any kind - yeah even to cats the cunts.
  • Buztafen 7 Apr 2011 12:43:11 16,156 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    I saw a picture of a guy who'd managed to lose pretty much all his lower jaw in some kind of accident. AFAIK he was still alive, although his eyes looked like they'd been pushed out of true and there was clearly some travelling force damage up the middle of his face.

I remember seeing that, i think it was a motorbike accident where the unfortunate man came of said bike basically grated his lower face off along a length of tarmac. iirc in the pic he's sort of sat there with medics round him looking sorry for himself staring into the camera...Nasty.
  • MetalDog 7 Apr 2011 12:44:18 23,697 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @kalel
    The ones you have no chance to mentally prepare yourself for are way worse, aren't they?

• thelzdking 7 Apr 2011 12:45:02 4,367 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker.
  • thelzdking 7 Apr 2011 12:46:01 4,367 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    And anencephaly. Google it.
  • Deleted user 7 April 2011 12:46:48
    kalel wrote:
    Someone once sent me an email with lots of pictures of the results of a suicide bomb in Iraq. The pics were just there in the email with no warning and the second I opened it, it was already too late.
    what nice friends you have. :p
  • kalel 7 Apr 2011 12:47:18 86,904 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    @kalel
    The ones you have no chance to mentally prepare yourself for are way worse, aren't they?

Definitely.

It's the same trick they often use in horror films. There's an unspoken rule in horror films that you let the audience know when it's a scary sequence and when it's a safe sequence just through the general tone, but you're allowed one good scare during a safe sequence, and that's usually the biggest scare in the film.
  • kalel 7 Apr 2011 12:50:49 86,904 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DcP729UK wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    what nice friends you have. :p

He was an odd one. He was the classic “first friend you make on your first day” friend I had at my last job, in the sense that within a day it was obvious I was never going to really speak to him again. However, we would forward each other funny emails and such, until one day he sent me that.

I sent back a reply asking politely not to send me that kind of thing, and he replied “why???” and I replied I wasn’t really into them, and that was the last email we sent each other.
  • matt6666 7 Apr 2011 12:57:00 2,620 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    A picture of a lady eating shit.. Vile.
  • Fab4 7 Apr 2011 12:58:46 5,990 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The shattered remains of my teeth after a crane jib had hit them, and the flaming wreckage of an IRA under-car bomb which exploded about 30 metres away from me.
  • Deleted user 7 April 2011 12:59:06
    The video of the bloke getting beheaded by the taliban. It was a similar situation to kalel's story.

The hacking sound still haunts me.
  • matt6666 7 Apr 2011 13:00:32 2,620 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Made me think of that video too, though I never watched it.
  • Flightrisker 7 Apr 2011 13:02:35 18,096 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I had a similar experience to kal in uni but it was a picture of what I think was a infected or deformed eye or something. The best thing was I managed to avoid really seeing what it was an deleted it. Went off to have lunch and then came back and it had been made my desktop background. Thanks friends.
  • magicpanda 7 Apr 2011 13:02:55 13,336 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    "The Church of Fudge"

Oh, Naked Lunch and Jacobs Ladder on Acid.
  • MetalDog 7 Apr 2011 13:04:17 23,697 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I never watched it either. That's the sort of thing you kind of expect to want to unsee afterwards - prevention is better than cure!

My cousin showed me a video of some guy shoving a jar up his arse, making it break and then picking out the bits of glass in a shower of bright red arse blood. He was all scarred up, so I figure it's something he's done quite a bit.

The sound of glass grinding together up his bottom has stuck with me. Thanks cousin!

• Flightrisker 7 Apr 2011 13:08:26 18,096 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Legally Blonde 2.
  • Salaman 7 Apr 2011 13:09:16 18,957 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh god, reading these just reminded me of soem "jokey" email I got.
    Similar to Kalel's colleague. Some IT bloke who was sitting near our department so we were introduced on my first day and he immediately added me to his "mailing list".
    He must've been subscribed to a few "joke of the day" sites. Every day he'd send out 1 to 3 emails to a shitload of people.

One day this included a "funny" story of the dangers of BBQ-ing, ending with a picture of some poor guy's thoroughly black and crisp penis.

Ugh. I forgotten all about that.

/Thanks self for starting this thread

• matt6666 7 Apr 2011 13:12:14 2,620 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh yeah.. Beckham can bend a ball into the top corner, this lad can crack jam jars with his ass... The only weird thing would be if he didn't use his talent tbh.
  • Salaman 7 Apr 2011 13:13:07 18,957 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Also just coming back to me.
    Picture of a dockworker that got flattened under a container.
    More odd looking than really gory.

Photoshop of little maggots in a sort of beehive structure which had been shopped onto an image of a woman's breast so it looked like the maggots were in the nipple. Gah.
    Even though it was such an obvious photo shop, the resulting image just stuck.

• Deleted user 7 April 2011 13:14:11
    The ass jar story has made me feel ill.

Thats disgusting.
  • L_Franko Moderator 7 Apr 2011 13:14:13 9,694 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The omelette from Jack Ass.
  • Tonka 7 Apr 2011 13:14:28 20,202 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Tonka 7 Apr 2011 13:15:07 20,202 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    That^^^

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• richarddavies 7 Apr 2011 13:17:51 2,625 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    3guys1hammer. Just disgusting what some people do. Really is.

And I caught my mum having sex with her husband once. Swa everything. I really really wish I could unsee it.......I really do
  • Page

of 9 First / Last

Previous