A topic on the ps 2 about games and the ps2 future. Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 21 December 2011 14:31:40
    ToOldToGame wrote:
    Like many of my older gaming systems I still regularly use my PS2. A great system home to some great games.
    In other news, I occasionally take bracing walks on the beach.
  • gammonbanter 31 Dec 2011 19:14:54 1,499 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Who said the should make all new ps2 games region free, that makes sense, that's a good idea. Could get in on some of that Japan gaming action.

We tried drinking a beer from every world cup nation http://worldcup2014beers.wordpress.com/

• KaedeRachel 17 Jan 2012 10:38:24 2 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Sounds cool, but japs are very much concern about new release and they are pretty serious about it as well.

Wild Bird Food | Bird Food

• pigsy2400 21 Jan 2012 15:48:55 153 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I dont get what the whole BC issue was. In my mind I almost demanded BC with PS1 games on the PS2,..how many times did I actually play a PS1 game on the PS2?????

Once,.....yes once.....waste of time IMO
  • pigsy2400 8 Feb 2012 13:17:59 153 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @spacedelete at no point did I say that just because of the way I think, the whole world should follow suit!

I too play on my PS2 regularly, and I have a PS3 and X360 under the telly. But that is my point! ''I'' play my old games on my old consoles, I 'PERSONALLY'(sheesh) would prefer that when the next gen consoles are released, that they do not have BC built in, lowers the cost to the manufacturers and to my wallet when I purchase them.

Besides, Sony managed to get PS2 games look worse on the PS3!

If I want to play Bushido Blade or Tekken 3 in the year 2012, I will just dig out the PS1, not demand it be included in the PS4!!
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next