You ever met a celebrity?

  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Previous
  • richarddavies 7 Jan 2011 18:07:47 2,910 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I was just thinkin how I haven't met many celebritys before and just wondered if anyone on here has met any worth mentioning? The one's i've seen are all shite. I've only met a few Corrie actors and the young daughter off of Shameless. Oh And I live across the road from one of the contestants from this years Big brotherbut there barely celebrity's.

    Any of you fared better?
  • ronuds 7 Jan 2011 18:08:47 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Charles Grodin and Ron Howard...
  • Dirtbox 7 Jan 2011 18:09:48 79,203 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Grammatical horror aside, yes.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • KayJay 7 Jan 2011 18:12:51 5,290 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kriss Akabusi - At School
    Peter Shilton - At an FA training day
    Nick Faldo - At Wentworth
    Lee Hurst - Works start of year do.
    Stephen Fry - Works start of year do (The year after the one above)


    Im not sure anyone will beat Kriss Akabusi. :)
  • morriss 7 Jan 2011 18:13:38 71,286 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, loads. Worked in Harrods. They're just like normal people, yaknow?
  • Khanivor 7 Jan 2011 18:14:20 41,261 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Got stoned with Howard Marks.
  • Tom_Servo 7 Jan 2011 18:14:28 18,082 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    richarddavies wrote:
    I was just thinkin how I haven't met many celebritys before and just wondered if anyone on here has met any worth mentioning? The one's i've seen are all shite. I've only met a few Corrie actors and the young daughter off of Shameless. Oh And I live across the road from one of the contestants from this years Big brotherbut there barely celebrity's.

    Any of you fared better?

    D:
  • Dirtbox 7 Jan 2011 18:19:02 79,203 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Yeah, loads. Worked in Harrods. They're just like normal people, yaknow?
    I met Ronnie Corbett in Harrods. Freakishly huge head for such a short man.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 7 Jan 2011 18:26:47 8,934 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    that girl in clueless
    george w. bush
    jessica biel
    cliffy b (celeb?)
    owen wilson

    think that may be it.
  • RedSparrows 7 Jan 2011 18:27:58 24,242 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    what did you do when you met bush, cormac?

    dribble, fawn and grovel, all at the same time?

    LOLOLOL
  • Deleted user 7 January 2011 18:29:14
    Did it leave an impression in your mouth?
  • Stickman 7 Jan 2011 18:29:49 29,664 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm legendary Country & Western troubador Garth Brooks.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • wayneh 7 Jan 2011 18:30:51 2,394 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Leslie Grantham AKA Dirty Den and he's an arrogant prick

    Act like a dumbshit and they will treat you as an equal

  • Deleted user 7 January 2011 18:33:48
    Crashed fatboy slims after party in Ibiza and got really pissed. We were going to get kicked out but he let us stay because he said we had balls to do it.
  • KayJay 7 Jan 2011 18:34:11 5,290 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    rodpad wrote:Timmy Mallet in Maidenhead

    Winner!
  • Dirtbox 7 Jan 2011 18:35:11 79,203 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Brian Blessed every morning on the train from Ascot to Waterloo.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • TheHammerite 7 Jan 2011 18:37:05 1,530 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Max Clifford
  • morriss 7 Jan 2011 18:37:14 71,286 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Yeah, loads. Worked in Harrods. They're just like normal people, yaknow?
    I met Ronnie Corbett in Harrods. Freakishly huge head for such a short man.
    When I worked in Harrods, he come up to me and in his typical double entendre voice said: "Can you direct me to Knobs and Knockers?" I smiled, he smiled, I told him, it was funny.

    True story.
  • AaronTurner 7 Jan 2011 18:37:59 7,886 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    You look bastard.
  • Lukus 7 Jan 2011 18:38:08 19,475 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As a child I sat on Victoria Wood's garden wall whilst my granny chatted to her, part way through a walk. Had I known it was her and how I'd feel about her as an adult I would have taken the opportunity to punch her in the face.

    Whilst at uni I walked past Anthea Turner whilst doing my food shopping one day, then the following week I saw Peter Kay in HMV.

    Recently I saw that weird silver haired bloke off the Gadget Show in an art gallery.

    I didn't speak to any of them. I have however spoken to Vernon from Skint. He's a bit annoying, he goes around claiming to still be homeless asking "do you recognise me? I'm Vernon from Skint", hoping that alone is enough to convince you to give him money.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • morriss 7 Jan 2011 18:38:18 71,286 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Brian Blessed every morning on the train from Ascot to Waterloo.

    You lucky bastard. Does he just bellow at the other passengers. In fact don't tell me, I want to imagine he's in a constant state of bellow.
    STAND BY MY FELLOW PASSENGERS
  • Deleted user 7 January 2011 18:38:58
    wayneh wrote:
    Leslie Grantham AKA Dirty Den and he's an arrogant prick

    On webcam?
  • Ziz0u 7 Jan 2011 18:40:36 8,648 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Got a hi5 from The Rock when I was lil.
  • PhoenixFlames 7 Jan 2011 18:44:10 9,230 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dom Littlewood

    PSN - phoenix1flames

  • Dirtbox 7 Jan 2011 18:46:19 79,203 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Brian Blessed every morning on the train from Ascot to Waterloo.

    You lucky bastard. Does he just bellow at the other passengers. In fact don't tell me, I want to imagine he's in a constant state of bellow.
    No, he just huffed from carriage to carriage every time someone glanced at him.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply