Your Most Loved PS3 Game So Far? Page 12

• Page

of 12 First / Last

Next
  • King_Edward 22 Dec 2010 13:09:47 11,471 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ACiT would male my top ten. Just not my top three.
  • Lawrens 22 Dec 2010 14:59:11 398 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    1. Uncharted 2 - best overall package and decent gameplay/everything else.
    2. Uncharted 1 - Not perfect but decent and well polished
    3. Vanquish - Would've been my most loved game, but overall package wasn't as good as I hoped it'd be.
    4. Bayonetta - My favorite action game this generation, but the ps3 version was really bad, still clocked 90hrs into it but the framerate is distracting and turned me off sometimes whenever I try to play a bit more perfect, even with the flaws, it's still one of the best games I've played on the ps3.
  • Deleted user 22 December 2010 15:28:57
    UncleLou - I agree, Uncharted is a little less polished than #2 but was still an epic game :) Saying people only voted for it because they liked the second one is a bit ridiculous.
    Cappy - EXACTLY!! "You voted for all PS3 exclusives so you MUST be a fanboy"...FUCK OFF!
    king26 - Thanks for randomly bringing up that table...you do know that isn't our table right? The PSP versions of GOW are exactly the same as the PS2/PS3 versions which isn't a bad thing as they are great. But it's now 5 games in 5 years...all playing identically. I agree, changing it for the sake of changing it is wrong...if it aint broke don't fix it! But 5 games in 5 years and almost zero change in gameplay is a bit much.
    Psychotext - Are you saying my copy of BioShock 2 isn't a PS3 game? R&C games are great but I think it's another series that hasn't done much evolving over the years.
    andywilkie35 - Actually yeah, you were the only person to vote for R&C!
    King_Edward - ACiT would make my top ten. Just not my top three. ;)
    Lawrens - No matter how many votes I get, I STILL get votes after the voting has ended :S
  • Psychotext 22 Dec 2010 15:43:07 55,032 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    Psychotext - Are you saying my copy of BioShock 2 isn't a PS3 game?
    In a way, yeah I am. 360 games are 360 games (sometimes PC games too!), PS3 games are PS3 games. Multiplatform games are multiplatform games. I don't make the rules, but that's what most people would have seen when they saw the title(s).
  • Deleted user 24 December 2010 19:21:33
    1. Call of Duty 4
    2. Uncharted 2
    3. Uncharted 1

Cod4's multiplayer is so additive and enjoyable it never gets old shooting chavs with a AK-47. Not only one of my favourite PS3 game but also one of my favourite games of all times. True classic and a one hit wonder as well considering its the only good CoD game.

Uncharted 2 took me a while to get into but once I did it was one hell of a game.

Uncharted 2 was so good it made me go and get the first one. I liked the Uncharted series so much I've platinum'ed them both and I only platinum games that are really good or if I really enjoy them.
  • FarFromSane 27 Dec 2010 16:30:07 241 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    At present my Fav game is Brutal Legend till i fifnish it then something else will take it's place

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralyzed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

• redcrayon 27 Dec 2010 16:44:35 4,573 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    slickloose wrote:
    Psychotext - Are you saying my copy of BioShock 2 isn't a PS3 game?
    In a way, yeah I am. 360 games are 360 games (sometimes PC games too!), PS3 games are PS3 games. Multiplatform games are multiplatform games. I don't make the rules, but that's what most people would have seen when they saw the title(s).

Wouldn't that mean that multiplatform games never appear in these lists? Poor old Dead Space, it's one of my favourites this gen.
  • Deleted user 27 December 2010 16:55:17
    my favourite games to date have been heavy rain, god of war 3 and uncharted 2. i spent a great many hours on games like bad company 2, just cause 2 and fifa 10 but the above three are far superior to anything else in terms of overall quality.
  • Max_Powers 27 Dec 2010 18:20:26 1,102 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Played WipEout Fury again the other day. Fuck you Tron, this is how futuristic racing is done! Absolutely awesome!
  • bobmar360 27 Dec 2010 19:00:36 926 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Littlebigplanet, but i am 100% sure that Littlebigplanet 2 is gonna be even better
  • natashaspice 27 Dec 2010 19:12:38 335 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    call of duty- black ops ( ducks for cover).....

• MonkeyCrunch 27 Dec 2010 19:30:34 9 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    1. MGS4
    2. Uncharted 2
    3. GT5
  • Hawk 27 Dec 2010 22:51:26 88 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    1. Demons souls
    2. Super Street Fighter
    3. Bayonetta