Forza 4 Page 86

• Page

of 86 First / Last

Next
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 18 Oct 2012 06:30:17 39,362 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I got one of those on launch, it's a bit shit. It has no bumper buttons so you can't navigate the Forza 4 menus properly and it has no mic input either.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• anon_ 18 Oct 2012 10:34:21 211 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Okay. How about the steering on-track? That's my main concern.
  • Maturin 21 Oct 2012 11:53:28 3,155 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Been playing the event list for the last few months - much more variety and more interesting events than the regular world tour career.

But with Horizon just around the corner I thought I'd finish off the world tour. Just done it now - completing season 10 "League of Legends". And I finished at Level 61.

I'll still play the game - lots of event list events to do - but feels good to have completed the main section.
  • prawnking1980 21 Oct 2012 12:05:09 4,985 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I have recently done the same, got it last year around release in a bundle with the wireless wheel, but just didn't get the time to plough into it as much I would have liked.

Decided to dig the wheel out and have a go and started doing the career mode, up to semi pro, so shows how little I did play. Actually really enjoying it.
  • Maturin 21 Oct 2012 13:33:30 3,155 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I did something like eight seasons pretty quickly when the game was released. Then mostly fannyed around doing time trials and the like. Was really surprised how interesting, varied and how better use was made of many tracks it was when I shifted to the event list. There are loads of courses that are hardly used in the regular career.
  • Madder-Max 2 Jan 2013 23:15:36 11,680 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Loving this game. My sierra cosworth now does 187mph flat out. Class S. If I do conversion it will go to class R1.

This game does seem too easy though. I'm driving on hard settings but I use the same techniques I used in toca race driver and I win every time.

Can't be arsed with manual gears.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Waccro 5 Jan 2013 05:55:40 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I want to play offline in multiplayers mode but am unable to get it? How do I activate it?
  • Page

of 86 First / Last

Next