Your Most Loved Wii So Far? Page 2

• Page

of 8 First / Last

• Jazzy_Geoff 8 Dec 2010 21:03:54 7,767 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    The n64 was basically a really shit console which just happened to have three of the best games of ask time on it

Erm no, it was an amazing console that had shitloads of classics on it.

did it arse. Compared to the ps1 it was bollocks!
  • Syrette 8 Dec 2010 21:04:36 43,525 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The black Wii.

• Deleted user 8 December 2010 21:04:38
    rolfcopters, the PS1 was awful, save a few blinders.
  • PazJohnMitch 8 Dec 2010 21:10:10 8,078 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    1. Mario Galaxy 2
    2. Mario Galaxy
    3. Metroid Prime 3
  • Luckyjim 8 Dec 2010 21:56:36 2,873 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A lot of PS1 games are unplayable these days. The 3D graphics really were ropey compared to the N64's.
  • Luckyjim 8 Dec 2010 21:58:57 2,873 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyway, top three Wii games:

1. Mario Galaxy 2
    2. Metroid Prime 3
    3, Monster Hunter Tri

Probably have Mario Galaxy in there as well but I think I'll limit myself to one game from each 'franchise'.

• King_Edward 8 Dec 2010 22:52:17 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    1. Mario Galaxy
    2. Sin & Punishment 2
    3. Monster Hunter Tri

Honourable mention for Mario & Sonic at the Olympics. Best family game ever!
  • trip919 8 Dec 2010 22:56:07 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    The n64 was basically a really shit console which just happened to have three of the best games of ask time on it

Erm no, it was an amazing console that had shitloads of classics on it.

did it arse. Compared to the ps1 it was bollocks!

It had a lot of decent games on it. But you’re right about it having three masterpieces, (really, all said and done not many consoles even get that).
  • trip919 8 Dec 2010 22:58:17 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    1. Mario Galaxy 2
    2. Mario Galaxy
    3. Metroid Prime 3

This is what I think ^.

Stop stealing my thoughts. Bastard.
  • redcrayon 8 Dec 2010 23:02:46 4,558 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
    Monster Hunter Tri
    Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Deleted user 9 December 2010 00:43:29
    @ElNino9 - me? er...no it's S-L-I-CK-L-O-O-S-E :p
    @pinebear - EXACTLY! It's a fucking conspiracy I tell ya, maybe a game company who doesn't want me to show how sucky their game is...maybe it was my mistake, WHO KNOWS?!
    @morriss - Stop to pots? yeah whatever you say mate!
    @mrpon - Just so you know, that almost spells cunt, not a nice word.
    @DFawkes - It's like I always say, "If you don't like lists, you don't have a penis". :)
    @Jazzy_Geoff - I'm awarding you "laziest voter" ;) Thanks for at least voting though!
    @TearYouAsunder - Thanks for voting and don't miss the N64 thread, no excuses! :p
    @Rage_Quit_Rob - I un-ignored you...that comment made me smirk...you stay off ignore...FOR NOW!! Btw what current console/s do you have...?
    @mrpon - I can't help but dance to it...and just think, Boots will milk that for years, like the McDonalds "I'm lovin' it" adverts.
    @Futaba - But you missed SMG 2!!!
    @w00t - Up to your comment, there has been 14 games voted for...so more than 3.
    @AlcohollicA - Thanks for voting!
    @darkmorgado - You tell him!
    @meme - Well no, considering only 3 games so far voted for were avaialble on the GameCube plus the're different thanks to motion control!
    @zeldasdad - You have Zelda in your name but haven't voted for it...interesting. Maybe your name should be mariosdad *scoffs*
    @Jazzy_Geoff - To be fair, the PS1 was pretty fecking good...wiped out the competition really.
    @foreverafternothing - I un-ignored you, just like with Ragey Rob but unlike him your comment isn't funny or clever. Still at least you haven't voted for Halo this time! :D
    @CrispyXUK64 - The PS1 was awful? Huh, news to me!
    @PazJohnMitch - Would be interesting to see how Metroid Prime 3 does against the trilogy...
    @Luckyjim - I wouldn't know but we all know who won that "war" so it's all good :)
    @Luckyjim - First vote for Monster Hunter Tri!
    @King_Edward - 2nd vote for Monster Hunter Tri...
    @trip919 -I reckon I could name 5 for the PS1 :D
    @trip919 - I'll take that as your vote too then?
    @redcrayon - First vote for Fire Emblem, a series I have never even heard of until I started these polls!

I'm up to date, phew! Yes I have replied to a lot of people...shocking and amazing as that is! So far 14 people have voted for 17 different games in all.
    No prizes for guessing what the top 2 games are...
  • trip919 9 Dec 2010 00:51:57 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    @trip919 -I reckon I could name 5 for the PS1 :D

Depends on how you would define masterpiece? My guess is you’d be wrong, but go for it - I'm game. :)
  • sunjumper 9 Dec 2010 01:10:18 3,197 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Three is not enough.
    I can't decide!
  • Deleted user 9 December 2010 01:10:31
    *Cracks Knuckles*

Metal Gear Solid
    Final Fantasy VII
    Gran Turismo 2
    Tekken 3
    Final Fantasy IX

And let's not forget all the other amazing games on the console...your move :D
  • trip919 9 Dec 2010 01:24:39 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    *Cracks Knuckles*

Metal Gear Solid
    Final Fantasy VII
    Gran Turismo 2
    Tekken 3
    Final Fantasy IX

And let's not forget all the other amazing games on the console...your move :D

Metal Gear Solid – No. A great game – certainly. But it doesn’t even engage with its own themes it purports to represent.
    Final Fantasy VII – Yes, I agree.
    Gran Turismo 2 – The first one is better and I would regard that as a candidate.
    Tekken 3 – Tekken 2 is better and I don’t think it’s a masterpiece – offers nothing that the 2D fighters don’t do better or as well.
    Final Fantasy IX – this is a very good game – but definitely not a masterpiece.
  • neilka 9 Dec 2010 01:24:42 15,963 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    1. No More Heroes
    2. No More Heroes 2
    3. Remote up bottom

A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

• Stockings 9 Dec 2010 01:31:30 1,058 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Goldeneye
    Super Mario Bros
    Wii Sports
  • Deleted user 9 December 2010 01:38:52
    I suppose it's all opinion at the end of the day. Metal Gear Solid is deffo a master piece in story telling in my opinion. For it's time it was also nice to pay a game that felt like it was for grown ups.
    The first GT is better!? I found #2 an improvement in every department...hell even the disc smell was an improvement!! ;)
    If I'm honest, I don't think Tekken 3 is a masterpiece but I know a lot of others would disagree, pretty sure it's got the highest review scores (on average) for the PS1.
    FFIX - I never actually completed it but I hear some people say it's better than VII...

@neilka - You want me to just vote for no more heroes 1 + 2?
    @Stockings - Thanks!
  • trip919 9 Dec 2010 01:53:12 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    I suppose it's all opinion at the end of the day. Metal Gear Solid is deffo a master piece in story telling in my opinion. For it's time it was also nice to pay a game that felt like it was for grown ups.
    The first GT is better!? I found #2 an improvement in every department...hell even the disc smell was an improvement!! ;)
    If I'm honest, I don't think Tekken 3 is a masterpiece but I know a lot of others would disagree, pretty sure it's got the highest review scores (on average) for the PS1.
    FFIX - I never actually completed it but I hear some people say it's better than VII...

Try harder. :p
  • trip919 9 Dec 2010 01:54:29 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Try harder. :p
  • Deleted user 9 December 2010 02:02:27
    ....errr, Hooters Road Trip?
  • Sid-Nice 9 Dec 2010 02:03:33 15,852 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It was back in 1974 after 2 hour sex session I needed to relieve myself yet the dirty little minx wanted a golden shower.

Excite Truck
    Metroid Prime 3
    Mario Galaxy

NNID Sid-Nice

• trip919 9 Dec 2010 02:09:34 2,271 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    trip919 can't help but think: lacklustre effort on slickoose's part.
  • Stockings 9 Dec 2010 02:17:34 1,058 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    The PS1 was excellent, The best N64 games were better than the PS1's best imo, but there were so many great games on the PS1 compared to the 64.
  • Deleted user 9 December 2010 02:38:38
    @Sid Nice - What was that about? Anyway, cheers!
    @trip919 - I suppose the argument is void as everyone has a different perception on what a master piece is. I mean you could argue the winners of these polls are the best on their consoles...which means if MGS won the PS1 thread, which you don't think is a masterpiece wouldn't it be safe to say there are no masterpieces on the PS1? If the best game on the console isn't a masterpiece, what is? So at the end of the day, One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure. Who are we to say what is and isn't a masterpiece? Anyway I just now completed BioShock 2 and you know what? I thought on the whole it was better than the first with better gameplay, more heart felt story and a far more satisfying ending :) Although it is very similar to #1 and had no where near the same impact...BioShock 1.5? Yet I hear people call this "Shame of the Year"!?...So far, believe it or not...it's my game of the year thus far. Perception, it's a funny old thing :)
  • Toonster 9 Dec 2010 04:36:16 6,842 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    SMG2

Still have yet to play the Prime Trilogy...

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• Futaba 9 Dec 2010 04:40:48 3,511 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    slickloose wrote:

I sold my Wii before I got to play it :( It probably wouldn't have the same impact as originally playing SMG did though, as it's just more of the same.

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• Toonster 9 Dec 2010 05:19:34 6,842 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Futaba wrote:
    slickloose wrote:

I sold my Wii before I got to play it :( It probably wouldn't have the same impact as originally playing SMG did though, as it's just more of the same.
    I beg to differ. Playing SMG2 for the first time felt just as awe-inspiring as playing SMG for the first time. For me, they do feel like two different games.

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• Deleted user 9 December 2010 10:48:16
    @Toonster - So just the one game you're voting for?
    @Futaba - Doesn't mean you wouldn't of loved it. I thought the same about BioShock 2...but that blew me away! :)
  • Page

of 8 First / Last