Your Most Loved Wii So Far? Page 7

• Page

of 8 First / Last

• Deleted user 11 December 2010 19:23:50
    Come on guys, move along, your stinking the thread up.
  • Deleted user 11 December 2010 19:26:05
    Shit thread anyway!
  • mal 11 Dec 2010 19:31:56 22,605 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rage_Quit_Rob wrote:
    USE PROPER PUNCTUATION, YOU CUNT!
    Fixed ;)

I don't own a Wii, so I can't really contribute to this thread. Still, not being able to contribute never shut me up before :-P

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• zeldasdad 11 Dec 2010 19:47:01 46 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I have never used text message like abbreviations (dont care if this is the correct spelling or not) in any of my messages, and by saying that i don't have a comma or fullstop in the right place makes my contributions barely understandable makes you the retard.

I also notice from your contributions that you rarely have anything game related to say, instead you seem to get a little thrill in your sad life by trying to pick fights with people on a gamer forum.

• Deleted user 11 December 2010 21:16:02
    Let's try and get this thread back on track...

heyyo!, Any chance at an actual vote?
    DrEggtimer, Don't worry multi platform games count! It's my thread not his...MY RULES, SO BOW BEFORE ME....MUWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! Sorry, got a bit of a power rush.
    Kay, It probably isn't just you but I have done multi platform games for the other threads, would be stupid not to do it in this one too. I think there was one 360 exclusive in that consoles top 10 poll, with Fallout 3 winning it.
    G-VideoDie, Nope it's not too late! In fact the thread doesn't end till Tuesday...so plenty of time :) I'm glad you put so much thought into your votes and I'm sorry about zeldasdad...I suppose I should take responsibility as it's my thread and apparently I set him off.
    TearYouAsunder, Thanks, that should make them think about starting shit in this thread again! Stink my thread up and TearYouAsunder will...well tear you asunder! :D
    Rage_Quit_Rob, Awwwww, I thought we were getting along so well too :'(
    mal - I think correcting someone's punctuation when they themselves are having a go at someone for thier punctuation, IS a contribution :)
    zeldasdad - If your talking about Rage_Quit_Rob, well your right! I would love to know what games he likes to play..if any!

Come on people let's get this show back on the road. Have you voted for your top 3 Wii games? If no, then please do so! If you have already voted, then why not discuss about the Wii and it's games? Just in a friendly orderly fashion though, ok?
  • redcrayon 12 Dec 2010 11:10:36 4,558 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:
    couldn't give a **** as long as its understandable, im not handing in a literature assignment to an english teacher, the grammar police on here are hilarious

I'm not having a go here, but you're thinking about this the wrong way. It's not about you not giving a crap about your posting style, it's just polite to add punctuation as it makes posts much, much easier to read for others and only takes a few seconds to add. Your lack of it is probably why people aren't taking your posts seriously. The odd typo is a different matter, but you've just said that you can write properly but choose not to.

Also, look around at most other posts on the forum. The general consensus is to write properly.
  • redcrayon 12 Dec 2010 11:13:13 4,558 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    Let's try and get this thread back on track...
    why not discuss about the Wii and it's games? Just in a friendly orderly fashion though, ok?

Oh, OK then.

Sooo, we're settled on Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter Tri at the top of the list rather than SMG, right? ;-)

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 15:36:38
    I don't have the votes at hand right now but I'm almost sure you're the only one to vote for Fire Emblem. Monster Hunter Tri is doing quite well and SMG...well I think that's obvious.

Btw, I seen that top 6 games for the PS3...balls! I was supposed to do the poll for PS3 on Wednesday. Let's just hope it's forgotten about by then!

:S
  • SG 12 Dec 2010 17:13:32 1,896 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Okami - possibly the best game ever made.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - the best 3D platformer ever made.

Metroid Prime Trilogy - some of the best, original games ever made in a complete bundle package, talk about value for money! If compilations aren't allowed then MP3 (as 1&2 are GC titles).

Add me on Nintendo network! I'm 'Sy' or 'Sy_the_Brit_1982' (I've got US systems, hence 'the_Brit').

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 17:26:04
    Best game ever made?! Mighty statement!
    Also I'm counting Metroid Prime 3: Corruption & Metroid Prime: Trilogy as one game. It was discussed.
    Thanks for voting!
  • Syrette 12 Dec 2010 17:32:40 43,594 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    To be fair I don't think SG has ever even so much as played on a non-Nintendo platform so he's not got a lot to choose from when it comes to such statements.

;)

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 17:37:36
    Yes but who are we kidding, it's probably Nintendo that's going to win "The greatest game ever" poll.

Still you never know!
  • Syrette 12 Dec 2010 17:39:03 43,594 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The greatest game ever is a Sega game, actually.

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 17:56:00
    I think the only SEGA game to win one of these polls is Shenmue...
  • Syrette 12 Dec 2010 17:56:41 43,594 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well, yeah.

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 17:58:23
    Yeah but when I pit them all against each other, you think it can beat the likes of OoT? (That hasn't won yet, but I'm assuming)
  • SG 12 Dec 2010 18:00:56 1,896 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    zeldasdad wrote:
    im clearly not a bliss , this makes sense does it ? ha ha , my sentence makes perfect sense as it was a reply to lucky jim, and once again it seems weird to me that a different opinion is being taken so personally here , as far as being referential is concerned , you both seem to have some deluded sense of authority on here that i fail to recognise

/ruffles luckyjims ego
    You fucking tool. He said 'AT bliss'. And if you want to bitch about tiny errors, it's 'you're so intelligent'. not 'your'. Also, learn to capitalise properly and put full stops in the right place.

Add me on Nintendo network! I'm 'Sy' or 'Sy_the_Brit_1982' (I've got US systems, hence 'the_Brit').

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 18:01:33
    O_O
  • SG 12 Dec 2010 18:05:30 1,896 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm sorry but people were trying to discuss reasonably with him and he just fucked them (and me) off.

• Deleted user 12 December 2010 18:07:00
    Hey, I agree with what you saying it was just a bit random is all.
  • SG 12 Dec 2010 18:09:25 1,896 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I was just reading through after voting.

foreverafternothing wrote:
    To be fair I don't think SG has ever even so much as played on a non-Nintendo platform so he's not got a lot to choose from when it comes to such statements.

;)
    LOL, fair point - the majority of my favourite games are Nintendo. Mind you, as I said in another thread, Capcom are my favourite 3rd party developer.

There are other company games I like mind, for instance GTA games or the 2 Abe games.

• Luckyjim 12 Dec 2010 18:50:01 2,873 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    SG wrote:
    I'm sorry but people were trying to discuss reasonably with him and he just fucked them (and me) off.

He was a gimp though. He seemed to confuse the concept of holding a contrary opinion and just being obnoxious.
  • Deleted user 12 December 2010 19:59:14
    Yeah and luckyJim was getting a hand job off him, with lube and everything ;)
  • bladdard 12 Dec 2010 20:29:04 954 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Zelda TP
    SMG
    NSMB

Honourable mentions.
    Metroid prime 3
    Grand slam tennis
    Wii sports
    Sports resort
    SMG 2
    Dead Space extraction

*edit* changed to top 3.
  • Luckyjim 12 Dec 2010 22:08:35 2,873 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    slickloose wrote:
    Yeah and luckyJim was getting a hand job off him, with lube and everything ;)

Half-hearted one at that. I want my money back.
  • electrolite 12 Dec 2010 22:30:41 470 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SMG2
    Metroid Prime Trilogy
    HOTD Overkill

(honourable mentions to SMG, Zelda, Okami, No More Heroes, NPC Pikmin 2, Zelda, Eledees, Wario Ware, World of Goo, Nyxquest, Dr Mario Online, Boom Blox, Punch Out, Bit Trip Beat, De Blob, Trauma Center New Blood)
  • Deleted user 13 December 2010 09:49:03
    bladdard, Thanks! Not really done much except put Zelda in a more favourable position (aye, aye!) in the Eurogamer table. And thanks for the edit :)

Luckyjim, YOU WERE PAID!? *looks at penis in shame*....There isn't enough boiling water and wire wool in the World...:(

electrolite, Thanks for voting! Although every game you voted for didn't move in the slightest...:S

Results are tomorrow, so if you haven't voted yet...well you know the drill.
  • Deleted user 13 December 2010 20:05:08
    24 hours till the result people...

VOTE!
  • Deleted user 14 December 2010 10:17:02
    Results are tonight, last chance to vote for your top 3 games people!
  • Deleted user 14 December 2010 19:05:08
    I suppose I have squeezed all the votes out that I can get. Although we will get the late comers saying they didn't see the thread before.

Anyway, the very best Nintendo Wii games as voted by you...

CVG
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (13)
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (12)
    3. Metroid Prime: Trilogy/Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (7)
    4. Monster Hunter Tri (4)
    = No More Heroes (4)
    6. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (3)
    = Mario Kart Wii (3)
    = Excite Truck (3)
    = Cave Story (3)
    10.Ōkami (2)
    = Resident Evil 4: Wii edition (2)
    = Bit.Trip Runner (2)
    = Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies (2)

+

Eurogamer
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (45)
    2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (34)
    3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption/ Metroid Prime: Trilogy (23)
    4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (11)
    5. No More Heroes (10)
    6. Ōkami (9)
    = Monster Hunter Tri (9)
    8. Mario Kart Wii (8)
    9. Resident Evil 4: Wii edition (7)
    10. The House of the Dead: Overkill (6)

=

Overall
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (58)
    2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (37)
    3. Metroid Prime: Trilogy/ Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (30)
    4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (23)
    5. No More Heroes (14)
    6. Monster Hunter Tri (13)
    7. Mario Kart Wii (11)
    = Ōkami (11)
    9. Resident Evil 4: Wii edition (9)
    10.Excite Truck (8)

So Super Mario Galaxy won by a Country mile. I know it was expected so let's concentrate on the rest of the table, what do you think? Gutted Zack and Wiki didn't make it, chuffed that Excite Truck did...or the opposite!?
  • Page

of 8 First / Last