Xbox Live Rewards Page 24

• Page

of 26 First / Last

• TarickStonefire 12 Jan 2013 13:53:14 3,429 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I wrote:
    I don't have a Gold, and obviously therefore never play online or anything. Is there any point me even being a member in that case?
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Nope.
    Good stuff :)

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• TarickStonefire 12 Jan 2013 13:53:22 3,429 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Post deleted

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• Blerk Moderator 25 Jan 2013 13:21:20 48,225 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Bought my son a Gold account card (or rather he bought it, with his money!) and thought "oh, he could get some points back for that". So I went over to sign him up for the rewards programme, only to be told that he's not allowed to join because he's too young.

That seems more than a little unfair to me. He's old enough to spend the money but not old enough to qualify for the (tiny) rebates? For shame, Microsoft. I wish I'd lied about his age in all the sign-up stuff now.
  • Scurrminator 1 Feb 2013 13:47:32 8,465 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    did anyone else have a message from LIVE (on the console itself) saying that they'd been given a month free due to issues with the Cloud save service?
    I had one this morning. I've had some issues but believe they were game side (The Walking Dead)but didn't complain to anyone.
    Oh well...nice!

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Blerk Moderator 1 Feb 2013 13:54:56 48,225 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    /checks

Nope! I don't even have cloud saves set up, though. :)

Incidentally, regarding the incident above - it seems you have to be 13 before you can sign up for the Rewards programme, which is shit. You might want to bear that in mind if you're ever creating accounts for your own kids and perhaps be a little economic with their birth dates.
  • agparrot 1 Feb 2013 13:56:18 11,903 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Obviously the rewards questions are always a bit of a joke, but missing out the original Wii in the 'family gaming' questions at the beginning seems nuts.

I know, I'm thinking about it too much, just gimme the 20 moonpoints.
  • pinebear 1 Feb 2013 14:20:04 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    THE WII IS NOT RELEVANT TO OUR INTERESTS
    - Rohdger Microsoft

OR YOURS EITHER

Edited by pinebear at 14:23:52 01-02-2013

• mrpon 1 Feb 2013 14:23:57 29,562 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "Where do you keep each of the following game consoles in your home? Check all that apply."

"Basement"

:D

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Doomspoon 1 Feb 2013 14:39:15 2,513 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Scurrminator wrote:
    did anyone else have a message from LIVE (on the console itself) saying that they'd been given a month free due to issues with the Cloud save service?
    I had one this morning. I've had some issues but believe they were game side (The Walking Dead)but didn't complain to anyone.
    Oh well...nice!
    Not sure how recent they're referring to. Some months back, maybe even October, my Forza 4 save was knackered and I had to arse around with getting my girlfriend to log on as me at her place and move saves around and force a sync before I could continue where I'd left off. I've also had a few games freeze on launch/repeated cloud save accessing cycle which was usually fixed by rebooting. Aside from the Forza issue none of it bothered me too much.

Now if only they could fix it so my dashboard doesn't hang for a minute without loading anything on screen on login or if my play and charge lead wouldn't light green and the dash tell me it's 3/4s full, then when I shutdown stay on until I pull the lead. I have the bastard permanently plugged in now :S
  • agparrot 1 Mar 2013 11:07:31 11,903 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well, have claimed my 20 survey points. Basically a reworking of a previous survey asking what you'd like to see more of on the Rewards programme. Short and sweet.

Was also briefly interested in the 10 MILLION MS POINTS GIVEAWAY for CALL OF DUTY fans, but it turned out that they're only 'giving away' these points to people who buy the latest CODblops 2 DLC. So it's more like a discount on the content, but only if you rush to buy it, than an actual give-away.
  • Whizzo 1 Mar 2013 11:22:07 43,352 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Survey was pretty easy to fill in, instantly hit the bottom rating on what I thought of the whole thing, it used to be worthwhile but now seems fairly pointless.

Oh well I've got my amazing 20 points to look forward to when it's my birthday in a few weeks.

This space left intentionally blank.

• PenguinJim 29 Mar 2013 04:17:19 6,009 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Don't forget to SURVEY!

They've added some regions to Rewards Eligibility, so if you happen to have a Hong Kongorian or Singaporean account, you can sign that one up, too.

Next month, and I'm just copying from Destructoid:
    Play 20 hours of any combination of arcade games, receive a free avatar item
    Purchase any four Arcade games for 400 Microsoft Points or more from Xbox Live, receive a one month Xbox Live Gold membership
    Spend 3200 Microsoft Points on Arcade games, receive 800 Microsoft Points in return

Someone harass the Rewards Twits and ask about XBLA DLC. :p
  • robthehermit 2 Apr 2013 11:12:48 4,320 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Don't forget to answer the questions about how great xbox music is.

Does anyone know if DLC is included in the above offers yet? Might be time to take the plunge on some Pinball FX packs if it is. I'm just gutted that I forgot the golden rule of arcade game buying: Never drop 1200 points on a game in the last week of the month.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• sanctusmortis 17 Apr 2013 16:02:28 9,797 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trying to work out how it works out the 5 hours of arcade play, as I have a few games I haven't even started yet (and in 2 cases didn't even realise I owned) and might start playing for this - but if it just means 5 hours with a game open I may just wire a pad up and leave it overnight 4 nights running...
  • dancingrob 3 May 2013 09:21:11 1,191 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    new survey out...

Windows Phone / Smartglass stuff this time, and not a single mention of Kinect!
  • Mr-Brett 3 May 2013 09:27:28 12,894 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cheers, I always seem to forget unless I see this thread bumped.

So I guess it's 6 months of WP and Smartglass now? maybe there'll be some next xbox stuff in there after it's announced.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• PenguinJim 3 May 2013 09:30:49 6,009 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    NO NO NEVER
  • Mr-Brett 3 May 2013 09:38:10 12,894 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah you're right, more likely it'll be about how often you use the Pizza Hut app and what's that? you don't? ok so how did you find it? what you've never used it at all? ok so how would like it improved? you STILL haven't used it? oh ok, so would you use it again? etc

• PenguinJim 3 May 2013 09:51:21 6,009 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I mean this month's survey answers. :D 1) NO 2) NO 3) NEVER. Finish!
  • Baihu1983 3 May 2013 09:58:25 3,637 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    For those that filled out the punch cards you should get rewards at the end of the month.
  • Mr-Brett 3 May 2013 10:01:46 12,894 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PenguinJim wrote:
    I mean this month's survey answers. :D 1) NO 2) NO 3) NEVER. Finish!
    Oh right, yeah... I err knew that, honest!

• Mayhem64 3 May 2013 16:19:11 685 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    No, Yes, Never here I think were my answers...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

• convercide 3 May 2013 16:36:08 6,203 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm going to guess this month's questions are:
    1) Are you not masturbating?
    2) Have you ever been caught masturbating?
    3) When do you stop masturbating?

:p

If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

• jamesi 4 May 2013 05:51:28 222 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    Yeah you're right, more likely it'll be about how often you use the Pizza Hut app and what's that? you don't? ok so how did you find it? what you've never used it at all? ok so how would like it improved? you STILL haven't used it? oh ok, so would you use it again? etc
    What you don't care about kinect? It's not shit honest.Try it.TRY IT.lol
  • DUFFMAN5 19 May 2013 11:26:33 15,393 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Anyone else having issues with Live rewards not being put into their account. I have had 480 pending since May 1st.
    I thought I would have got then on the 15th, but as yet no.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Baihu1983 19 May 2013 12:28:27 3,637 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I got an email with my codes for an av prop and an extra month of gold but no 800MSP yet but then i was told i would get that around the end of the month on twitter.
  • Dodgymat 10 Jun 2013 15:24:25 952 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Bump for Mr Brett, and to ask a question.

Does anybody know what happens to any pending points if you let Gold expire? Nothing mentioned in their faq/tou and a quick google didn't find anything either.
  • imamazed 10 Jun 2013 15:26:00 5,954 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't think you need gold to amass/deposit points do you? I thought rewards for totally available for silver, albeit with hefty re-subscription bonuses for gold
  • ronuds 10 Jun 2013 15:44:26 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    I don't think you need gold to amass/deposit points do you? I thought rewards for totally available for silver, albeit with hefty re-subscription bonuses for gold
    Correct.
  • Vortex808 10 Jun 2013 18:54:25 7,580 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Thanks for the thread bump folks, it's about all that ever reminds me to answer these stupid questions each month now!
  • Page

of 26 First / Last