• Bremenacht 2 Jul 2012 14:35:13 18,693 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    :-D

Bagged and tagged.
  • dancingrob 2 Jul 2012 15:51:58 1,186 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Is there anything halfway decent in the way of superhero DLC?

I only know of the Batman AC stuff, none of which was meant to be great from memory, but anyone else have any ideas?
  • millerlfc 3 Jul 2012 21:19:14 371 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    There are some decent animated superhero movies via Zune, but without a list of what is eligible I'm not going to risk getting anything.
  • richardiox 3 Jul 2012 21:30:41 5,637 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    pinebear wrote:
    Sweet, sweet 20 points. At this rate I'll be able to afford Apple Jack 2 by November.
    AppleJack will feel rotten if you wait that long. He needs your loving now.
    AJ2 is incredible, on level 42, spent over 10 hours on it and loved every second. 80MSP is a steal. I hope EG review it, if AJ was a 9 then AJ2 deserves a 10.

HONK IF YOU LOVE APPLES.
  • Venatio Event Features Manager, Gamer Network 3 Jul 2012 21:57:38 4,629 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    pinebear wrote:
    Sweet, sweet 20 points. At this rate I'll be able to afford Apple Jack 2 by November.
    AJ2 is incredible, on level 42, spent over 10 hours on it and loved every second. 80MSP is a steal. I hope EG review it, if AJ was a 9 then AJ2 deserves a 10.

HONK IF YOU LOVE APPLES.
    There's a review coming, I believe, not sure when it'll be up though.

"sounds like a public school ponce"

• Kid_Icarus 3 Jul 2012 22:18:24 555 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Current offer is spend 800, get 200 back on any movies, dlc or avatat so long as it has anything to with the following heroes:
    Captain America,
    Batman,
    Spider-Man,
    Iron Man,
    Superman.

That's all it says on the site, but I think only Arkham City has any dlc so not that great really. It does make Harley's Revenge 600 points though.
  • richardiox 3 Jul 2012 23:57:33 5,637 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Venatio wrote:
    richardiox wrote:
    pinebear wrote:

HONK IF YOU LOVE APPLES.
    I emailed Oli after I had played it for a couple of hours and demanded some EG coverage. My Owl software deserve the support and the game really is something special. Level design is brilliant and new mechanics are introduced throughout. Glad to see its second in the XBLIG user rating chart.
  • dancingrob 2 Aug 2012 09:45:53 1,186 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    new survey is up.

bonus points this year are neither great, nor useless

'Earn 240 Microsoft Points when you spend 1,600 or more in August on sports-related Arcade Games, Game Add-ons or Games on Demand!*'

list of qualifying games is here and includes Pinball FX2 amongst other stuff.
  • pinebear 2 Aug 2012 10:16:09 8,565 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    Venatio wrote:
    richardiox wrote:
    pinebear wrote:

HONK IF YOU LOVE APPLES.
    I emailed Oli after I had played it for a couple of hours and demanded some EG coverage. My Owl software deserve the support and the game really is something special. Level design is brilliant and new mechanics are introduced throughout. Glad to see its second in the XBLIG user rating chart.
    I HONKED

• kinky_mong 2 Aug 2012 10:19:22 10,428 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    dancingrob wrote:
    new survey is up.

'Earn 240 Microsoft Points when you spend 1,600 or more in August on sports-related Arcade Games, Game Add-ons or Games on Demand!*'

I can't escape from sport anywhere! ARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• Whizzo 2 Aug 2012 10:23:34 43,187 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Fuck me that survey was a lot more painful than earlier ones, it's so obvious that Microsoft are trying to push the Kinect aspect of Madden in it too.

As for the bonus rewards this month, well that's more points I won't be getting. The whole scheme has really gone off the boil now.

This space left intentionally blank.

• robthehermit 2 Aug 2012 10:31:18 4,146 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    dancingrob wrote:
    new survey is up.

Bionic Commando and Command and Conquer? Really?

Not sure I would qualify them as sports. No Trials either.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• pinebear 2 Aug 2012 10:31:30 8,565 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kinect voice commands enhance the Madden NFL 13 experience Kinect voice commands enhance the Madden NFL 13 experience Kinect voice commands enhance the Madden NFL 13 experience Kinect voice commands dimhance the Madden NFL 13 texmexperience Kinect fource commands enhance the Madden MBA 13 experience Kinect voice commands mehance the Madden NFL 13 experience Kinect voice cummerbands inhunch the Sadden NFL 13 endperiance Kinect voice commands behance the Madden FML 13 experience Kinect voice commands enhance the Madden NFL 13 experience Kinect voice commands emhance the Kinect voice commands

• kinky_mong 2 Aug 2012 10:31:46 10,428 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    All I could think about while filling out that survey was this...

And also Xzibit going "Hey dawg, we hear you like sports, so we put even more sports in your sports!"

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• Whizzo 2 Aug 2012 10:35:17 43,187 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I liked how the survey kept asking how often you played sports games on platforms you've told it you don't own and then to finish it off adds another couple of platforms which you may or may not own as well.

Bring back the surveys with 4-5 questions and only one option, more like this and I won't bother for a piddling small amount of reward.

• pinebear 2 Aug 2012 10:39:39 8,565 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That's what they want Whizzo, they're trying to drive you away. Don't give in! A marine never gives in!

• IncredibleKoosh 2 Aug 2012 11:19:45 241 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    As Forza 4 is included, I might pick up the Porsche pack at some point this month.
  • Blerk Moderator 2 Aug 2012 11:35:52 48,225 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My survey only had 4 or 5 questions on it. Did you lot give the wrong answers? :D
  • Whizzo 2 Aug 2012 11:36:42 43,187 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I thought I'd be honest!

• agparrot 2 Aug 2012 17:38:27 11,903 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    IncredibleKoosh wrote:
    As Forza 4 is included, I might pick up the Porsche pack at some point this month.
    There appears to be a very limited set of Forza 4 content that is actually eligble for this promotion, and it does not appear to include the Porsche Pack!

Survey Hilarious. Would love to see a chart of the responses.
  • IncredibleKoosh 4 Aug 2012 15:41:13 241 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    agparrot wrote:
    IncredibleKoosh wrote:
    There appears to be a very limited set of Forza 4 content that is actually eligble for this promotion, and it does not appear to include the Porsche Pack!

Survey Hilarious. Would love to see a chart of the responses.
    I'm sure the list posted above included the Porsche pack...
  • PenguinJim 31 Aug 2012 14:55:04 5,906 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Don't forget to tell MS that you find Kinect Maddening. http://rewards.xbox.com/
  • robthehermit 1 Sep 2012 19:10:11 4,146 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    New survey is up

How often do you watch sports?

Never

What devices do you use to watch the following sports?

Never

How often do you record the following sports to watch later?

Never

When watching sports how often do you use the following devices to compliment your viewing?

Never

When watching sports on your Xbox 360 how important are the following kinect features?

I give up.

GT: robthehermit

Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

• Whizzo 1 Sep 2012 19:16:52 43,187 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I liked when it asked me how important were features of sports apps that aren't even available to me.

Nice work Microsoft, you do realise you're asking people from lots of different countries don't you?

Edited by Whizzo at 19:17:16 01-09-2012

• monkehhh 1 Sep 2012 19:25:02 3,422 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Do you watch baseball on your console?
    NO.

How important is the following when you watch baseball on your console?
    NO.
  • dancingrob 1 Sep 2012 21:00:54 1,186 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    all it missed was

Do you own a foam finger?
  • Beetroot_Bertie 2 Sep 2012 10:23:38 294 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Do you watch football? Yes, sometimes.
    Do you watch baseball? No.
    Do you watch soccer? Oh, you meant that kind of football. Start again.
  • Vortex808 2 Sep 2012 11:15:15 7,285 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It seemed odd there was no 'other' option to adf some other sports you watched.

All the baseball, basketball, american football etc were a 'no' from me.
  • andytheadequate 2 Sep 2012 13:07:14 8,260 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    They really are shit questionaires which take no account of what you answered in the previous question.

Might stop doing them now I have enough to get my next 100 points.
  • Blerk Moderator 2 Sep 2012 19:38:04 48,225 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'd absolutely love to know how many people actually give a shit about using Kinect to control... anything at all. Let alone 'sports apps'.
  • Page

of 26 First / Last