The all-new Premier League thread Page 3259

  • Page

    of 5670 First / Last

  • Tom_Servo 17 Feb 2013 16:37:23 18,082 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    It's a weird one, definitely.
  • RedSparrows 17 Feb 2013 16:50:31 24,301 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Liverpool are so odd. Sure, Swansea have let them do it, but knowing Liverpool they could so easily lose such a game. They either go to a game with their brains on, or they just roll over and die.
  • faux-C 17 Feb 2013 16:52:40 9,653 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well that was fun :D
  • ecu 17 Feb 2013 16:59:41 77,338 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    First team in the top 10 they've beaten all season. 2nd is definitely on now.
  • Syrette 17 Feb 2013 20:08:07 44,336 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Borini out for the season then.

    Top signing.

  • faux-C 17 Feb 2013 20:33:42 9,653 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    Borini out for the season then.

    Top signing.
    Yeah, a randomly dislocated shoulder in an innocuous tackle is totally something that should've been predicted before we stumped up the cash.
  • Dougs 17 Feb 2013 22:31:19 69,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Crikey, Liverpool's 4th was a bit good eh? Lovely stuff./
  • reddevil93 17 Feb 2013 22:37:36 12,083 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Stan Collymore gave everyone a reminder of what a complete bellend he is tonight. Was criticising Carrick's performance against Real then had a go at Paddy Crerand, no doubt recieved some abuse from Man Utd fans for this but he stoops as low as to poke fun at Best's liver disease, fucking cretin deleted the tweet after.

  • El_MUERkO 17 Feb 2013 22:37:58 17,152 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    faux_carnation wrote:
    Syrette wrote:
    Borini out for the season then.

    Top signing.
    Yeah, a randomly dislocated shoulder in an innocuous tackle is totally something that should've been predicted before we stumped up the cash.
    15 matches, 1 goal. Not a great return, is he the right man for Rodgers system or just a big shit?
  • Dougs 17 Feb 2013 22:41:21 69,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Neil Webb, also known as The Shit
  • faux-C 17 Feb 2013 22:59:35 9,653 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    El_MUERkO wrote:
    faux_carnation wrote:
    Syrette wrote:
    Borini out for the season then.

    Top signing.
    Yeah, a randomly dislocated shoulder in an innocuous tackle is totally something that should've been predicted before we stumped up the cash.
    15 matches, 1 goal. Not a great return, is he the right man for Rodgers system or just a big shit?
    He's barely had a chance. It's impossible to say!
  • FWB 17 Feb 2013 23:52:41 45,652 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Pretty cool...

    http://print-process.com/Artist/Planning_Unit/?start=0

    I like WHL. Very simple, but the colours work well.

    Edited by FWB at 23:57:19 17-02-2013
  • speedofthepuma 18 Feb 2013 01:38:48 13,320 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lukus has been proving recently that an inauspicious start does not mean someone should be completely ruled out.

    I lurk. If I've spoken to you, I'm either impassioned, or drunk.

  • THFourteen 18 Feb 2013 07:49:25 34,486 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Stan Collymore gave everyone a reminder of what a complete bellend he is tonight. Was criticising Carrick's performance against Real then had a go at Paddy Crerand, no doubt recieved some abuse from Man Utd fans for this but he stoops as low as to poke fun at Best's liver disease, fucking cretin deleted the tweet after.
    Wasn't Best's liver disease self induced after years of partying and alcohol abuse?
  • Dougs 18 Feb 2013 07:54:42 69,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Two livers, no less.
  • nickthegun 18 Feb 2013 10:59:18 61,349 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hah. If swansea get a europa place, they have to come out with an English flag and have the english flag next to their names on all official tables and what not.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • nickthegun 18 Feb 2013 10:59:41 61,349 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I now kind of want celtic and rangers to join the league...

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • Trane 18 Feb 2013 11:05:42 4,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Hah. If swansea get a europa place, they have to come out with an English flag and have the english flag next to their names on all official tables and what not.
    Hmm, that ought to be interesting.
  • dsmx 18 Feb 2013 11:28:00 7,735 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Mancini must be on some strong stuff at city how many managers can we name better than him or have done more without an infinite money cheat? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21492663

    "If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

  • Deleted user 18 February 2013 11:30:04
    A somewhat sensationalist headline. What he actually says is more fair.
  • captbirdseye 18 Feb 2013 11:30:53 5,503 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can't see the problem with it and like us they've been in the English league since its creation. The flag only represents the league you're from and so it should be the English flag.

    My only problem is the fact that the English flag looks pretty shit :p.
  • nickthegun 18 Feb 2013 11:41:41 61,349 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its better than a slightly faggy looking dragon

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • captbirdseye 18 Feb 2013 11:43:13 5,503 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hahaha :D.
  • ecu 18 Feb 2013 12:45:30 77,338 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    Mancini must be on some strong stuff at city how many managers can we name better than him or have done more without an infinite money cheat? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21492663
    This is another misleading BBC headline. He says he's been the best manager in the last 15 months, which is a fair claim. BBC runs with the headline "I'm the best manager in England - Roberto Mancini"

    BBC pull this shit all the time now. Rapidly losing credibility for me.

    Edited by ecureuil at 12:45:43 18-02-2013
  • Blaketown 18 Feb 2013 13:00:02 4,955 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    "Faggy" is alright is it?

    I thought this forum had standards.

    Brap, brap, old chap.

  • THFourteen 18 Feb 2013 13:12:20 34,486 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    Good stat:

    This took me one whole man hour to compile yesterday: The players that left Arsenal's last trophy-winning side have won 53 trophies since.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2280394/Arsenal-crisis-Ashley-Cole-Thierry-Henry-Cesc-Fabregas-won-73-medals-leaving-Emirates.html
  • Dougs 18 Feb 2013 13:15:16 69,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    And just think about how many we would have won had they all stayed with us!
  • Deleted user 18 February 2013 13:17:37
    Love the picture of Anthony Stokes.
  • ecu 18 Feb 2013 13:18:12 77,338 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    And that 2005 FA cup win was fluky as fuck! Not that I'm still bitter about it or anything. Lucky cnts. :p
  • oceanmotion 18 Feb 2013 13:24:30 16,129 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Mancini is still signed up until 2016 or something crazy.

    The owners have a lot of patience which is a nice change but Mancini looks to have hit a wall now with infinite money. Never been great in Europe has he and players think one league title, job done?
  • Page

    of 5670 First / Last

Log in or register to reply