The all-new Premier League thread Page 3252

  • Page

    of 4885 First / Last

  • TVoJ 11 Feb 2013 21:38:58 1,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Typical us. Boss the game, opposition no attempts. 1-0 down.
  • FWB 11 Feb 2013 21:40:29 41,929 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Get in! Deserved. If you are going to be cheating dicks, you should get nothing.
  • mikew1985 11 Feb 2013 21:40:53 12,047 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Lol,  I just turned on to see first a reply of the penalty miss, second Mulumbus effort and finally the goal!
  • LionheartDJH 11 Feb 2013 21:42:32 19,295 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    TVoJ wrote:
    Typical us. Boss the game, opposition no attempts. 1-0 down.
    Clarke has brought the spectre of last season back.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • TVoJ 11 Feb 2013 21:42:51 1,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Get in! Deserved. If you are going to be cheating dicks, you should get nothing
    .

    They don't deserve to be winning at all. 80 mins for their first attempt. Also, since when is a barge in the back not a foul?
  • FWB 11 Feb 2013 21:43:54 41,929 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yes they do, cos you guys are cunts. Karma. Big fat karma.
  • TVoJ 11 Feb 2013 21:44:51 1,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Sorry, wouldn't have even replied if I'd realised I was talking to a child.
  • King_Edward 11 Feb 2013 21:45:02 11,454 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    TVoJ wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Get in! Deserved. If you are going to be cheating dicks, you should get nothing
    .

    They don't deserve to be winning at all. 80 mins for their first attempt. Also, since when is a barge in the back not a foul?
    They deserve to be winning because they scored and you didn't.
  • FWB 11 Feb 2013 21:46:24 41,929 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    TVoJ wrote:
    Sorry, wouldn't have even replied if I'd realised I was talking to a child.
    Perhaps. But one with some morals. :)
  • bladdard 11 Feb 2013 21:47:42 818 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Definate Karma, until the dive I was feeling sorry for Liverpool but as night follows day you know Suarez is going to dive or handball the ball to his feet. Coutinho looks awful.

    Edited by bladdard at 21:48:55 11-02-2013
  • Orange 11 Feb 2013 21:47:51 4,564 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Lukaku 2-0 :D
  • Dougs 11 Feb 2013 21:48:02 64,895 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Quality that

    Edited by Dougs at 21:48:22 11-02-2013
  • LionheartDJH 11 Feb 2013 21:48:08 19,295 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Sigh.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • mikew1985 11 Feb 2013 21:48:22 12,047 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    What a goal! I'm nearly pissing myself laughing here
  • Fab4 11 Feb 2013 21:48:23 5,691 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • Deckard1 11 Feb 2013 21:48:31 25,409 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hahahahaha

    Called it

  • TVoJ 11 Feb 2013 21:48:49 1,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    TVoJ wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Get in! Deserved. If you are going to be cheating dicks, you should get nothing
    .

    They don't deserve to be winning at all. 80 mins for their first attempt. Also, since when is a barge in the back not a foul?
    They deserve to be winning because they scored and you didn't.
    It's all about the goals you're right. But West Bromwich didn't win this game, Liverpool lost it.
  • King_Edward 11 Feb 2013 21:49:01 11,454 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Orange wrote:
    Lukaku 2-0 :D
    Just doing God's work.
  • bladdard 11 Feb 2013 21:49:17 818 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Lovely stuff!
  • ecureuil 11 Feb 2013 21:49:21 76,015 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What a great weekend of football. :D
  • SuperCoolEskimo 11 Feb 2013 21:49:32 9,529 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Good job by West Brom.

    Atmosphere at Anfield has been non existent tonight. Beginning to think the fans are actually cardboard cutouts.
  • Syrette 11 Feb 2013 21:49:58 41,808 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tears on Merseyside tonight.

    Tears of joy in FWB's house.

  • LionheartDJH 11 Feb 2013 21:50:27 19,295 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:
    What a goal! I'm nearly pissing myself laughing here
    Don't worry I will be too when your old boy puts 3 past you on Wednesday.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • mikew1985 11 Feb 2013 21:51:11 12,047 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    TVoJ wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:
    TVoJ wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Get in! Deserved. If you are going to be cheating dicks, you should get nothing
    .

    They don't deserve to be winning at all. 80 mins for their first attempt. Also, since when is a barge in the back not a foul?
    They deserve to be winning because they scored and you didn't.
    It's all about the goals you're right. But West Bromwich didn't win this game, Liverpool lost it.
    I've watched the last 15 minutes and it very much seems to me that wba have won this game by being miles better. Even if it is just over a 15min period
  • FWB 11 Feb 2013 21:51:15 41,929 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Man, this makes a lot up for yesterday.

    Quality. Don't ever change, Liverpool. Don't. :)
  • Dougs 11 Feb 2013 21:51:40 64,895 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dreadful from Agger for both goals.
  • mikew1985 11 Feb 2013 21:52:52 12,047 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    mikew1985 wrote:
    What a goal! I'm nearly pissing myself laughing here
    Don't worry I will be too when your old boy puts 3 past you on Wednesday.
    Ah I was hoping you wouldn't post,  I feel slightly badly now. Tbf he probably will and if he does i won't begrudge you having a laugh ;)
  • Fab4 11 Feb 2013 21:53:12 5,691 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    WBA won the game because their substitution changed it all, plus Suarez is a cheating cunt.
  • SambaApe 11 Feb 2013 21:53:18 1,117 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Get in there you Baggie boys!! Hate the diving little cheat Suarez.

    Justice is done!!
  • FWB 11 Feb 2013 21:54:03 41,929 posts
    Seen 41 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Suarez tries it AGAIN. Jesus.
  • Page

    of 4885 First / Last

Log in or register to reply