The all-new Premier League thread Page 2931

  • Page

    of 5331 First / Last

  • motti82 17 Nov 2012 17:35:51 2,873 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Took some call to take off Suso for the much maligned Henderson, but that switch did the trick, pressed better and made more room to exploit Wigan at the back.
  • reddevil93 17 Nov 2012 19:23:15 11,497 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    John Champion is a fucking twat. Woeful display, fair play to Norwich though.

  • Dougs 17 Nov 2012 19:23:33 67,020 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Assume we were all waiting for the final whistle?
  • Kay 17 Nov 2012 19:24:02 17,798 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Today was a good day.
  • bladdard 17 Nov 2012 19:24:13 909 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Appalling performance from United and a very well deserved victory for Norwich, should have been 2-0 too - how did Howson miss that sitter?
  • caligari 17 Nov 2012 19:24:50 17,017 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Oh.

    My.

    Fucking.

    God.

    \o/
  • CharlieStCloud 17 Nov 2012 19:25:05 5,202 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This has been a good Saturday for football as both Chelsea and Manchester United lost ...

    ... hooray!
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 19:25:05
    We were terrible. I hope that was proof for Fergie never to start Ryan Giggs again.
  • convz 17 Nov 2012 19:25:19 372 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Amazing that for all the criticism aimed at City this season, they're sitting nicely at the top of the table almost a third the way through the season
  • caligari 17 Nov 2012 19:27:23 17,017 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    This has been a good Saturday for football as both Chelsea and Manchester United lost ...

    ... hooray!
    Norwich beat Man United 1-0 AND Ipswich lose 6-0...on the same day. Yes, it has been a good day.
  • bladdard 17 Nov 2012 19:28:07 909 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    convz wrote:
    Amazing that for all the criticism aimed at City this season, they're sitting nicely at the top of the table almost a third the way through the season
    And so they should be after spending 500,000,000.
  • Syrette 17 Nov 2012 19:28:19 43,232 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Most of that criticism has been aimed at their dismal Champions League efforts, to be fair.

  • SolidSCB 17 Nov 2012 19:28:38 6,510 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Putting all this 'We are giving teams head starts. Lol!' stuff aside, we are awful. Really, really bad. Shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the table.
  • ecureuil 17 Nov 2012 19:29:33 76,652 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    John Champion is a fucking twat. Woeful display, fair play to Norwich though.
    Fergie is basically directly responsible for our losses this season. As soon as we saw Giggs starting in a two man midfield, every Utd fan in the country knew what this game would be like. Why we had Giggs start ahead of Anderson and Cleverley I'll never know. If you looked at last season's results, Park Ji Sung started something like 11 games and we lost 9 of them. At the end of this season you'll see the exact same thing if you look at Giggs' games. The man's a legend, don't get me wrong, but he's not a centre midfielder, he's a winger that got too old to play on the wing. Meanwhile we have two actual proper midfield players, who have been playing well this season, and they're sitting on the bench because..?
  • RedSparrows 17 Nov 2012 19:31:18 22,215 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    This has been a good Saturday for football as both Chelsea and Manchester United lost ...

    ... hooray!
    Shame City won, but 2/3 ain't bad!
  • Blakester 17 Nov 2012 19:43:48 3,592 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Best ever Match of the Day tonight.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • reddevil93 17 Nov 2012 19:49:09 11,497 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Blakester wrote:
    Best ever Match of the Day tonight.
    Nothing like Liverpool fans reminding you how shit they've become to cheer ya up..

  • CharlieStCloud 17 Nov 2012 20:15:02 5,202 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Norwich beat Man United 1-0 AND Ipswich lose 6-0...on the same day. Yes, it has been a good day.
    Leave Ipswich out of this please ... : (

    I don't like you today!
  • Shikasama 17 Nov 2012 20:30:24 6,709 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Blakester wrote:
    Best ever Match of the Day tonight.
    Nothing like Liverpool fans reminding you how shit they've become to cheer ya up..
    Mate they beat WIGAN, that's a big step for them.
  • Blakester 17 Nov 2012 20:55:42 3,592 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Blakester wrote:
    Best ever Match of the Day tonight.
    Nothing like Liverpool fans reminding you how shit they've become to cheer ya up..
    Mate they beat WIGAN, that's a big step for them.
    We also beat Norwich this season.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • reddevil93 17 Nov 2012 20:56:31 11,497 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You've really shown me..

  • The-Bodybuilder 17 Nov 2012 20:56:55 14,111 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Some bitter United fans in here tonight. Cheer up, you'll probably come 2nd in the league (better than we will).

    I just need City to lose a game to ensure they don't go unbeaten. Would rather they win the league than any other tbh. Really don't want to see Van Persie lift a trophy.
  • reddevil93 17 Nov 2012 21:02:34 11,497 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You're aware that your one post is more bitter than anything any United fan has posted?

  • RedSparrows 17 Nov 2012 21:04:53 22,215 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ahh, the bitter recriminations. Sweet, sweet bitterness.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 17 Nov 2012 21:05:44 9,756 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Couldn't the referee have sent a Norwich player off for getting fouled or something? ;)
  • Shikasama 17 Nov 2012 21:16:33 6,709 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Blakester wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Blakester wrote:
    Best ever Match of the Day tonight.
    Nothing like Liverpool fans reminding you how shit they've become to cheer ya up..
    Mate they beat WIGAN, that's a big step for them.
    We also beat Norwich this season.
    Ah my apologies! *doffs cap*
  • thenastypasty 17 Nov 2012 21:19:23 5,180 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dont you mean Suarez beat Wigan?
  • El_MUERkO 17 Nov 2012 21:43:36 16,970 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    thenastypasty wrote:
    Dont you mean Suarez beat Wigan?
    With Suarez doing so well lately Liverpool need to look out, Wigan or another big team might poach him in the January window :o
  • thenastypasty 17 Nov 2012 21:45:33 5,180 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    El_MUERkO wrote:
    thenastypasty wrote:
    Dont you mean Suarez beat Wigan?
    With Suarez doing so well lately Liverpool need to look out, Wigan or another big team might poach him in the January window :o
    I'd love him with us at Leeds...he'd fit right in :eek:

    Edited by thenastypasty at 21:45:54 17-11-2012
  • JYM60 17 Nov 2012 21:55:48 16,803 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Super mistakes from Fergie today indeed. No idea why Giggs and Young weren't the subbed players. Both were totally shit.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • Page

    of 5331 First / Last

Log in or register to reply