The all-new Premier League thread Page 2909

  • Page

    of 5872 First / Last

  • reddevil93 7 Nov 2012 16:11:50 12,410 posts
    Seen 48 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    #AskStevieG
    On a scale of Julian Clary to Gok Wan, how camp is Raheem Sterling when he runs? @duff81

  • FWB 7 Nov 2012 17:15:42 47,526 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Got Trowel's Xmas pressy sorted.
  • reddevil93 7 Nov 2012 18:00:52 12,410 posts
    Seen 48 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Perfect Xmas pressure for any united fan:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B00214BQUG/ref=aw_d_cr_kids

    Reviews are brilliant

  • roz123 7 Nov 2012 18:07:03 7,112 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_scat_364312031_ln?rh=n%3A364312031%2Ck%3APattni&keywords=Pattni&ie=UTF8&qid=1352311362&scn=364312031&h=2c57ea50eed21bd426958e4d45769818a3168bfc
    Saw these action figures Van Persie, John Terry, Suarez, Giggs and more :lol:
  • FWB 7 Nov 2012 18:11:23 47,526 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    John Terry doll.

    Edited by FWB at 18:11:34 07-11-2012
  • roz123 7 Nov 2012 19:02:27 7,112 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Torres received his Euro 2012 golden boot today


    Edited by roz123 at 19:02:43 07-11-2012
  • prawnking1980 7 Nov 2012 19:07:15 6,318 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Not even going near a glory hunter joke re: Terry
  • Trowel 7 Nov 2012 20:01:02 18,441 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Got Trowel's Xmas pressy sorted.
    Got yours too:

  • ecu 7 Nov 2012 20:04:02 77,662 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Got Trowel's Xmas pressy sorted.
    Got yours too:

    The target audience for that shirt.
  • prawnking1980 7 Nov 2012 20:06:48 6,318 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    My god it is a Jeremy Kyle show all on its own.
  • King_Edward 7 Nov 2012 21:00:27 11,471 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    roz123 wrote:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_scat_364312031_ln?rh=n%3A364312031%2Ck%3APattni&keywords=Pattni&ie=UTF8&qid=1352311362&scn=364312031&h=2c57ea50eed21bd426958e4d45769818a3168bfc
    Saw these action figures Van Persie, John Terry, Suarez, Giggs and more :lol:
    Very realistic. The Suarez one is diving and Terry's throwing an elbow.
  • Trowel 7 Nov 2012 22:02:00 18,441 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Interesting picture for the Arshavin doll at the bottom - ITK?
  • ecu 7 Nov 2012 22:05:52 77,662 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    roz123 wrote:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_scat_364312031_ln?rh=n%3A364312031%2Ck%3APattni&keywords=Pattni&ie=UTF8&qid=1352311362&scn=364312031&h=2c57ea50eed21bd426958e4d45769818a3168bfc
    Saw these action figures Van Persie, John Terry, Suarez, Giggs and more :lol:
    Very realistic. The Suarez one is diving and Terry's throwing an elbow.
    And Rooney is wanking.
  • Trowel 8 Nov 2012 13:55:57 18,441 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Today we have Osman in the England squad, and Michael Branch jailed for 7 years.

    Interesting extremes in a footballer's career path.
  • danathjo 8 Nov 2012 14:17:11 7,665 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That full kit wankers site is amazing, might have to save that first pic for whenever i'm feeling down.
  • Deleted user 8 November 2012 14:28:06
    Leeds United being bought for the price of Andy Carroll and half a Stuart Downing.
  • dsmx 8 Nov 2012 16:22:33 7,906 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well that's one way of making carroll and downing seem better value.

    "If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

    Steam ID: dsmx
    PSN ID: dsmx1

  • SolidSCB 8 Nov 2012 16:29:42 8,048 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Andy Carroll isn't just a 30million investment though. Imagine how much hay you'd have to buy to keep that Shergar looking nonce in good nick.
  • FWB 8 Nov 2012 16:31:17 47,526 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Got Trowel's Xmas pressy sorted.
    Got yours too:

    Classy. Can't wait to wear it to the opera.
  • SolidSCB 8 Nov 2012 16:32:22 8,048 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You wouldn't have to buy much land though, that's a given. He looks lost in a box of grass 18 yards long normally, so I'd imagine any back garden would do.
  • Deleted user 8 November 2012 16:36:31
    I wouldn't want to play swingball with him. He'd just be shouting "CUUUUNT" in your face all the time. It would really disconcerting.

    I think Danny Murphy would be a nice person to play swingball with.
  • SolidSCB 8 Nov 2012 16:59:20 8,048 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'd have to go with Phil Babb. If only because he hasn't played with any balls in a good 15 years.
  • SolidSCB 8 Nov 2012 17:00:30 8,048 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Although saying that the pole might bring back some painful memories.
  • Baleoce 8 Nov 2012 18:14:01 1,187 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Full kit wankers is possibly the greatest blog I've ever seen.

    Steam: Baleoce
    PSN: Baleoce
    Nintendo Network: Baleoce

  • THFourteen 8 Nov 2012 18:14:46 35,782 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Wow if gibbs and the OC were fit we would have 5 players in the England squad.

    That's mental.
  • IMO 8 Nov 2012 19:11:44 5,877 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Wow if gibbs and the OC were fit we would have 5 players in the England squad.

    That's mental.
    And yet, our worst start in FOREVER. Coincidence? I think not?!?!?!

    I was actually thinking about this during the game on Tuesday. If it stays that way (i.e. we keep Walcott), we could be on our way to having a 'proper' English core.
  • Trowel 8 Nov 2012 22:28:36 18,441 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://www.squawka.com/

    Nice.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 9 Nov 2012 00:46:13 10,178 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    IMO wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    Wow if gibbs and the OC were fit we would have 5 players in the England squad.

    That's mental.
    And yet, our worst start in FOREVER. Coincidence? I think not?!?!?!

    I was actually thinking about this during the game on Tuesday. If it stays that way (i.e. we keep Walcott), we could be on our way to having a 'proper' English core.
    Theo is as good as gone. Reckon he'll join his mate up in Manchester, personally, what with Nani being forced out the door.
  • Page

    of 5872 First / Last

Log in or register to reply