The all-new Premier League thread Page 2863

  • Page

    of 5470 First / Last

  • kalel 15 Oct 2012 12:25:58 87,687 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LOL.


    60k sounds kinda smallish for a club like Liverpool tbh. I wonder if they're building it with potential for further expansion. You'd have thought any club with aspirations to be the biggest in the world would plan on a stadium that would be the biggest in the world.
  • Shikasama 15 Oct 2012 12:39:11 6,835 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    LOL.


    60k sounds kinda smallish for a club like Liverpool tbh. I wonder if they're building it with potential for further expansion. You'd have thought any club with aspirations to be the biggest in the world would plan on...
    ...having more than one striker

    Edited by Shikasama at 12:39:27 15-10-2012
  • dsmx 15 Oct 2012 12:50:49 7,604 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well I learned something today, liverpool have a striker. Who is it?

    "If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

  • RedSparrows 15 Oct 2012 12:56:56 22,711 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Are they going to make the goals bigger at the new stadium?
  • nickthegun 15 Oct 2012 13:01:40 59,933 posts
    Seen 35 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No, but they are going to put down the rubber surfacing you get in playgrounds so suarez doesnt hurt himself when he falls over.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • LetsGo 16 Oct 2012 13:15:20 5,217 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm not trolling here but seriously...

    'arry redknapp reckons Bale is as good as Messi and Ronaldo.

    What?
  • Deleted user 16 October 2012 13:18:16
    He didn't say as good at what.
  • askew 16 Oct 2012 13:24:49 12,271 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Diving.

    /ohnohedi'n't
  • morriss 16 Oct 2012 13:31:43 70,980 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:
    I'm not trolling here but seriously...

    'arry redknapp reckons Bale is as good as Messi and Ronaldo.

    What?
    Bosh
  • FWB 16 Oct 2012 13:45:46 44,576 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Quite happy to hear about the limited expansion. First time they have reacted in anyway that reflects their place.
  • captbirdseye 16 Oct 2012 14:00:52 4,981 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LetsGo wrote:
    I'm not trolling here but seriously...

    'arry redknapp reckons Bale is as good as Messi and Ronaldo.

    What?
    Tbh, Sean Dundee would like Messi or Ronaldo in the current Wales squad.
  • mikew1985 16 Oct 2012 16:24:25 12,740 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not sure if old but FAN must be delighted!
  • roz123 16 Oct 2012 16:32:04 7,113 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This is probably very old but it made me laugh
  • TheSaint 16 Oct 2012 16:34:48 14,393 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    roz123 wrote:
    This is probably very old but it made me laugh
    The look on his face at the end is great.
  • Blakester 16 Oct 2012 16:42:30 3,618 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Quite happy to hear about the limited expansion. First time they have reacted in anyway that reflects their place.
    You are the bitterest of bitters. Don't go changing!

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • FWB 16 Oct 2012 16:44:13 44,576 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Aye... so bitter looking at the table. Immensely bitter.

    Think you should look the term up before trying to use it. :)
  • King_Edward 16 Oct 2012 16:47:13 11,454 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I thought bitter meant "doesn't like Manchester United".
  • FWB 16 Oct 2012 16:48:18 44,576 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    For many in here it means "I can't think of anything to say so I'll just chuck that word out. Seems to be a popular one, even if I don't know what it means. "
  • Blakester 16 Oct 2012 16:53:23 3,618 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Aye... so bitter looking at the table. Immensely bitter.

    Think you should look the term up before trying to use it. :)
    I guess celebrating your league position in the middle of October is Everton's version of winning silverware. :lol:

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • Blakester 16 Oct 2012 16:57:24 3,618 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    I thought bitter meant "doesn't like Manchester United".
    It's pretty well known that Liverpool supporters refer to that lot across Stanley Park as "The Bitters".

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • FWB 16 Oct 2012 16:58:59 44,576 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Perhaps 25 years ago, but it doesn't even make sense now. But then you guys never where much good at (non-racist) language.

    Perhaps that's the problem. You still think it's the 80s.

    Edited by FWB at 17:03:24 16-10-2012
  • Blakester 16 Oct 2012 17:05:19 3,618 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Perhaps 25 years ago, but it doesn't even make sense now. But then you guys never where much good at (non-racist) language.
    Of course it makes sense. Everton fans are more obsessed with hoping Liverpool fail than seeing their own team succeed. It's what comes of playing second fiddle to your neighbours for decades. Your comments on this very forum support this beautifully.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • FWB 16 Oct 2012 17:12:04 44,576 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Since you think the world revolves around you, I can see how you'd make that mistake.

    Slight problem with your theory though... you've now been sitting in our shadow for a while (as well as a fair chuck of the league). But hey, why let reality interfere. That wouldn't be Kopite.

    Edited by FWB at 17:15:16 16-10-2012
  • Deleted user 16 October 2012 17:24:09
    Liverpool havent been sitting in Everton's shadow.
  • The-Bodybuilder 16 Oct 2012 18:41:58 14,199 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Blotto wrote:
    Yes, Jenkinson has improved massively and has certainly, in my opinion, done enough to warrant selection.
    Based on stats, he's in F365's top ten defenders.
    Still, either way, Richards should be England's no.1 RB.
  • The-Bodybuilder 16 Oct 2012 18:46:16 14,199 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    Well I learned something today, liverpool have a striker. Who is it?
    Suso.
  • Shikasama 16 Oct 2012 18:46:27 6,835 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Blakester wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    Perhaps 25 years ago, but it doesn't even make sense now. But then you guys never where much good at (non-racist) language.
    Of course it makes sense. Everton fans are more obsessed with hoping Liverpool fail than seeing their own team succeed. It's what comes of playing second fiddle to your neighbours for decades. Your comments on this very forum support this beautifully.
    Oh my word, a Liverpool supporter talking about the attitudes of another set of fans.

    Should get tasty this.

    Next year is definitely your year!
  • The-Bodybuilder 16 Oct 2012 18:58:15 14,199 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    /leaves thread
  • Deleted user 16 October 2012 19:01:21
    Heh, it's all kicked off at the end of the England U21 game. Punches and all according to BBC...
  • Syrette 16 Oct 2012 22:46:51 43,464 posts
    Seen 13 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    'Bout time Serbia got severely punished. There was the above (from coaching staff no less!) plus racism tonight.

  • Page

    of 5470 First / Last

Log in or register to reply