The all-new Premier League thread Page 2850

• Page

of 5248 First / Last

• White_Shadow 7 Oct 2012 18:04:22 2,536 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wasn't that bad but could've been a second yellow.
  • King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 18:05:36 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    Haha. What the fuck is that clown De Gea doing keeping a clean sheet? The pleb.

Good result that.
    Well when the other team can't hit the target it gets a bit easier.
  • Fozzie_bear 7 Oct 2012 18:09:49 15,470 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    United can always depend on Webby for 3 points. Penalty not given, goal not given (though the latter is more the linesmans fault, doesn't stop me from going on a rant).

And when United play stoke, Lol Gea is gonna have a tough time.
    he's still young, mind.
    Wow. Even by this stupid cunt's standards, there's a whole lot of spastic in that post.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• Trowel 7 Oct 2012 18:09:54 17,425 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Huth stamp on Suarez

After seeing a replay of the offence after the game, former Reds defender Jason McAteer raged:

"It was terrible. I've seen it again in slow motion and he [Huth] just trampled all over him. I thought Luis did well to keep his calm."
    Err, trampled? Was it even a 'stamp'? Looks (vaguely) accidental, and certainly no weight behind it.
  • SolidSCB 7 Oct 2012 18:11:28 6,387 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    SolidSCB wrote:

Good result that.
    Listen mate, I have a lot of respect for Newcastle, let's not muddy it with Liverpool's 'get out of jail' excuse.
  • King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 18:12:15 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Huth stamp on Suarez
    After seeing a replay of the offence after the game, former Reds defender Jason McAteer raged:

"It was terrible. I've seen it again in slow motion and he [Huth] just trampled all over him. I thought Luis did well to keep his calm."
    Err, trampled? Was it even a 'stamp'? Looks (vaguely) accidental, and certainly no weight behind it.
    I think that about 90% of "stamps" in football. Rarely seen a player try and hurt someone.
  • teamHAM 7 Oct 2012 18:12:45 2,748 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Looks like this season Newcastle are really going to regret not putting their hands in their pockets in the summer (especially in defence).

Williamson probably cost Newcastle 10 points last season and Harper is clearly knackered.

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

• King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 18:13:58 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:
    SolidSCB wrote:

Good result that.
    Listen mate, I have a lot of respect for Newcastle, let's not muddy it with Liverpool's 'get out of jail' excuse.
    What are you on about? I'm saying De Gea had bugger all to do today. That's a fact, not an excuse.
  • Baleoce 7 Oct 2012 18:14:25 1,185 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    What's the emoticon for "reeling them in"?

Steam: Baleoce
    PSN: Baleoce
    Nintendo Network: Baleoce

• SolidSCB 7 Oct 2012 18:14:29 6,387 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    United can always depend on Webby for 3 points. Penalty not given, goal not given (though the latter is more the linesmans fault, doesn't stop me from going on a rant).

he's still young, mind.
    Wow. Even by this stupid cunt's standards, there's a whole lot of spastic in that post.
    Shut up you armchair criticising, know-nothing nonce. Don't you know where this guy has worked? He obviously knows a great deal more than anyone in this entire thread, nay, the whole WORLD combined.
  • White_Shadow 7 Oct 2012 18:15:49 2,536 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    teamHAM wrote:
    Looks like this season Newcastle are really going to regret not putting their hands in their pockets in the summer (especially in defence).

Williamson probably cost Newcastle 10 points last season and Harper is clearly knackered.
    Well you can't always account for having 3 of your starting back 4 and your GK injured (on top of Ryan Taylor and Rob Elliot).
  • SolidSCB 7 Oct 2012 18:16:20 6,387 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    SolidSCB wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:
    SolidSCB wrote:

Good result that.
    What are you on about? I'm saying De Gea had bugger all to do today. That's a fact, not an excuse.
    I won't lie. I wasn't drinking my serious juice when I made that post.
  • Trowel 7 Oct 2012 18:37:01 17,425 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Luis Suarez found himself at the centre of another storm over diving on Sunday as Liverpool FC were frustrated by Stoke City at Anfield.

Stoke boss Tony Pulis condemned a blatant dive by the Liverpool FCstriker towards the end of the 0-0 draw as "very, very disappointing".

The Stoke manager has previously called on the Football Association to ban players guilty of simulation, while Luis Suarez himself has been accused by some of going down too easily.

Pulis said: "You have got Suarez falling over in the box second half which was really, really disappointing.

"I think that should be highlighted, as I have said before."

Liverpool FC manager Brendan Rodgers insisted he had not seen the Suarez incident but defended his player.

Rodgers said: "I havenít seen the incident so I canít really comment on it but whatever Luis does there will always be a problem, whether itís media, referees or whatever.

"It gets brought up every week, itís something that is not new."
  • askew 7 Oct 2012 19:16:20 12,025 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    Fozzie_bear wrote:
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:

he's still young, mind.
    Shut up you armchair criticising, know-nothing nonce. Don't you know where this guy has worked? He obviously knows a great deal more than anyone in this entire thread, nay, the whole WORLD combined.
    Not quite sure what's going on here.
  • generica 7 Oct 2012 19:18:41 4,273 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Right, not been on here in a while, but I return as someone with almost no internet know how and the simple request: how do I watch El Classico online?

Much love to anyone who can help.

Thanks.
  • reddevil93 7 Oct 2012 19:23:19 11,373 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Google wiziwig, nearly always get something there.

• Deleted user 7 October 2012 19:30:33
    Trowel wrote:

Rodgers said: "I havenít seen the incident so I canít really comment on it but whatever Luis does there will always be a problem, whether itís media, referees or whatever.

Its almost like there's some kind of connection. What a fucking dunce he is.
  • Syrette 7 Oct 2012 19:30:53 43,061 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:

Liverpool FC manager Brendan Rodgers insisted he had not seen the Suarez incident but defended his player.

He didn't see it? Well there's a surprise!

And poor Suarez. It's never his fault is it Brendan?

Idiot.

• SuperCoolEskimo 7 Oct 2012 19:31:43 9,706 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Interesting that Bale's dive today is getting little attention. He's another repeat offender.

Just as bad as Suarez http://i.minus.com/iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

Edited by SuperCoolEskimo at 19:35:39 07-10-2012
  • SolidSCB 7 Oct 2012 19:32:49 6,387 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, but he's no Danny Welbeck.
  • Dougs 7 Oct 2012 19:37:34 66,634 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:
    Interesting that Bale's dive today is getting little attention. He's another repeat offender.

Only difference is that Suarez was trying to win a pen
  • Trowel 7 Oct 2012 19:38:28 17,425 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Also Bale at least had the decency to do it at the same time as the challenge.
  • Syrette 7 Oct 2012 19:38:39 43,061 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:

Is it?

Looks to me like that's more a case of him avoiding the player.

Or he wanted to do a random Klinsmann dive.

• PazJohnMitch 7 Oct 2012 19:38:45 7,785 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Danny Welbeck owes everything to Ashley Young.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 7 Oct 2012 19:39:37 9,706 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Cheating is cheating.

Rodgers is right about the media focusing more on Suarez. Several journo's at the Newcastle-Utd game were tweeting about Suarez at half time, not a word about Bale though.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 7 Oct 2012 19:41:04 9,706 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Syrette No need to throw himself to the floor to get out of the way. Just jump to the side and that's about it.

Edited by SuperCoolEskimo at 19:41:31 07-10-2012
  • Fab4 7 Oct 2012 19:41:29 5,976 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Really lame efforts to defend Bale. You can quite clearly see he collapses his foot to fall. He wasnt trying avoid anything.
  • Orange 7 Oct 2012 19:42:31 4,654 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Who owes everything to Robert Pires.
  • Trowel 7 Oct 2012 19:46:06 17,425 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another clear dive:

• oceanmotion 7 Oct 2012 19:47:05 15,647 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bale dives quite consistently like that. He hasn't quite mastered masking it even a little bit. I remember he got some flak for it before but nobody seems to jump on him now.
  • Page

of 5248 First / Last