The all-new Premier League thread Page 2849

  • Page

    of 5263 First / Last

  • Deleted user 7 October 2012 17:38:58
  • The-Bodybuilder 7 Oct 2012 17:40:51 14,077 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    United can always depend on Webby for 3 points. Penalty not given, goal not given (though the latter is more the linesmans fault, doesn't stop me from going on a rant).

    And when United play stoke, Lol Gea is gonna have a tough time.
    he's still young, mind.

    Edited by The-Bodybuilder at 17:41:27 07-10-2012
  • ElNino9 7 Oct 2012 17:43:49 13,294 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Why the fuck would he give a goal when the ball didn't cross the line?

    Fuck me.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • LionheartDJH 7 Oct 2012 17:45:44 19,359 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    Suarez dive:
    http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/suarezgif.gif

    Fucking shocking
    That is hilarious, the phantom trip is not working so throw in the belly flop for good measure. How can you complain about not getting penalties and having earned an 'unfair reputation' when you do things like that? Complete tool.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • Dougs 7 Oct 2012 17:45:49 66,726 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Christ, that's a shocker from Suarez
  • reddevil93 7 Oct 2012 17:47:01 11,376 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Why the fuck would he give a goal when the ball didn't cross the line?

    Fuck me.
    And De Gea was class away at Stoke last year.

  • White_Shadow 7 Oct 2012 17:48:15 2,536 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We're really struggling defensively without Colo, Taylor and Krul. Even though we had a decent spell in the middle of the game we gave ourselves too much to do against a team who are much better.
  • Fab4 7 Oct 2012 17:48:15 5,980 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This is a cunt who bit another professional while in The Netherlands, so diving is fucking childs play for him.
  • Deleted user 7 October 2012 17:48:56
    The mighty stoke.
  • King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 17:49:46 11,454 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Think Webb's been fine. Should've had a penalty but it was one of those you always should get but never do.

    I think we've been the better team all in all, just took too long to get started and couldn't get our shots on target.
  • mikew1985 7 Oct 2012 17:50:16 12,612 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    United can always depend on Webby for 3 points. Penalty not given, goal not given (though the latter is more the linesmans fault, doesn't stop me from going on a rant).

    And when United play stoke, Lol Gea is gonna have a tough time.
    he's still young, mind.
    wah, wah, wah! Maybe United have just been the better team (spoiler: that is the real reason).

    Jesus.
  • ElNino9 7 Oct 2012 17:50:33 13,294 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Why the fuck would he give a goal when the ball didn't cross the line?

    Fuck me.
    And De Gea was class away at Stoke last year.
    The de Gea lols are warranted today, to be fair. Stunning save to keep the ball but he had to make the save because of his poor judgement.

    The Webb stuff is quite embarrassing though, expected better from him.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • Syrette 7 Oct 2012 17:51:48 43,124 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @LionheartDJH

    PLEASE tell me Rodgers has come out and defended him.

  • mikew1985 7 Oct 2012 17:52:19 12,612 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You should probably clarify and add that you're referring to bb elnino.
  • LionheartDJH 7 Oct 2012 17:52:19 19,359 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fab4 wrote:
    This is a cunt who bit another professional while in The Netherlands, so diving is fucking childs play for him.
    Tbf at least Iron Mike has his back on that one; it's what any other athlete would do in the situation.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • reddevil93 7 Oct 2012 17:53:18 11,376 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ElNino9 wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Why the fuck would he give a goal when the ball didn't cross the line?

    Fuck me.
    And De Gea was class away at Stoke last year.
    The de Gea lols are warranted today, to be fair. Stunning save to keep the ball but he had to make the save because of his poor judgement.

    The Webb stuff is quite embarrassing though, expected better from him.
    I know but he improved so much last year on crosses when he was given a run in the team. No coincidence his mistake against Fulham was a mix up with Vidic who he'd barely played with.

  • Trowel 7 Oct 2012 17:54:56 17,461 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    ElNino9 wrote:
    reddevil93 wrote:
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Why the fuck would he give a goal when the ball didn't cross the line?

    Fuck me.
    And De Gea was class away at Stoke last year.
    The de Gea lols are warranted today, to be fair. Stunning save to keep the ball but he had to make the save because of his poor judgement.

    The Webb stuff is quite embarrassing though, expected better from him.
    I know but he improved so much last year on crosses when he was given a run in the team. No coincidence his mistake against Fulham was a mix up with Vidic who he'd barely played with.
    Says something when it's difficult to tell if you're talking about de Gea or Webb.
  • King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 17:55:04 11,454 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    What's the emoticon for "reeling them in"?
  • SuperCoolEskimo 7 Oct 2012 17:55:50 9,727 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fair to say Webb will ref a PL game after the international break then.
  • reddevil93 7 Oct 2012 17:55:56 11,376 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @TopTopPundit: Wayne Rooney named as Barclays Man of the Match. Steve Harper named as Willy Wonga's Everlasting Shotstopper.

  • mikew1985 7 Oct 2012 17:56:00 12,612 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Evra was back to his old self today and Rafael has really established himself now. Hopefully this back 4 can keep a few more clean sheets going forward now.
  • SolidSCB 7 Oct 2012 17:56:15 6,413 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Haha. What the fuck is that clown De Gea doing keeping a clean sheet? The pleb.

    Good result that.
  • Dougs 7 Oct 2012 17:59:17 66,726 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
  • LionheartDJH 7 Oct 2012 18:01:02 19,359 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    @LionheartDJH

    PLEASE tell me Rodgers has come out and defended him.
    I would hope he doesn't find himself falling into the Kenny trap, but luckily for you I can see it happening. The seeds have already been planted I guess, so a case of digging the hole deeper as opposed to just admitting that you were wrong in the first place is probably in order.

    BR might want to take a leaf out of his own book and apply that dressing down he gave to Sterling (in that documentary) to Suarez.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • teamHAM 7 Oct 2012 18:01:17 2,773 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
    Seen reds given for less.

    XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

  • morriss 7 Oct 2012 18:02:09 70,911 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    9 games unbeaten. 4 PL wins on the bounce.

    Crisis.
  • reddevil93 7 Oct 2012 18:02:40 11,376 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    teamHAM wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
    Seen reds given for less.
    Didn't see a decent replay, was it bad?

  • teamHAM 7 Oct 2012 18:03:54 2,773 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    teamHAM wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
    Seen reds given for less.
    Didn't see a decent replay, was it bad?
    He clearly intentionally looks round and flails his elbow at him. How much contact was hard to see but the intention was there definately.

    XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

  • King_Edward 7 Oct 2012 18:03:55 11,454 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
    Second yellow and Cabaye made a lot of it. So maybe.
  • NotSoSlim 7 Oct 2012 18:04:13 3,116 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    So, is Twitter right and Van Persie deserved a red for an elbow?
    Yup but Tiote deserved one for Cleverly challenge. RVP may get ban tho
  • Page

    of 5263 First / Last

Log in or register to reply