The all-new Premier League thread Page 5025

  • Page

    of 5546 First / Last

  • convz 7 May 2014 11:17:10 377 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Liverpool are understandably a hot topic right now, the fact that so many people are talking about your club is a good thing.
  • askew 7 May 2014 11:17:21 12,416 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Azpila... Dave - he doesn't seem too bad. Nor does Cech. What about Lukaku, Schurrle, and the other younger players who aren't quite so tainted?
  • Deleted user 7 May 2014 11:19:54
    Have to lol at the people that always come in with 'thug' when mentioning Stoke. The same people that probably sit in their armchairs formulating opinions of teams based on the Sun, haven't realised that Tony Pulis is no longer with us and have seen a collective 10 minutes of our matches throughout the season on MotD.

    Shawcross has had a fantastic season for us. Excluding the idiotic challenge he put in against Spurs, he's been a player that's fully embraced what Hughes has bought to the table and has been unlucky not to get a few goals. And saying he's a horrible cunt? Embarrassing to be honest.

    Edited by feeg86 at 12:07:10 07-05-2014
  • Shikasama 7 May 2014 11:22:36 6,963 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Blakester wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    I kind of want Liverpool to be given some hope, just for it to be wrenched away again.

    A win and a draw would be perfect, as it'd mean that Gerrard slip was important.
    Yay! Another post about Liverpool to add to your count. Congrats, it's way more than mine.
    But that's because you weren't posting so much when they weren't winning.

    I miss LHDJ.
  • convz 7 May 2014 11:27:39 377 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    askew wrote:
    Azpila... Dave - he doesn't seem too bad. Nor does Cech. What about Lukaku, Schurrle, and the other younger players who aren't quite so tainted?
    Dave is fast becoming my favourite Chelsea player, he's had a few shaky moments recently but for the most part he's been flawless, and puts in so much effort it's unreal.
  • Blakester 7 May 2014 11:30:14 3,636 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    Blakester wrote:
    FWB wrote:
    I kind of want Liverpool to be given some hope, just for it to be wrenched away again.

    A win and a draw would be perfect, as it'd mean that Gerrard slip was important.
    Yay! Another post about Liverpool to add to your count. Congrats, it's way more than mine.
    But that's because you weren't posting so much when they weren't winning.

    I miss LHDJ.
    I think I posted more when they weren't actually. And my post was about an Everton fan spewing more hatred about Liverpool than commenting on his own club. Standard bitter fare though.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • thedaveeyres 7 May 2014 11:31:14 11,256 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is this where I get outed as David Luiz?

    D****** ******r

    XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

  • mikew1985 7 May 2014 11:36:04 12,890 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Say what you want about us United fans.most of us have been posting more since we started losing.

    :(
  • Dougs 7 May 2014 11:59:27 68,385 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    There's always more to talk about when your team is underperforming. It's dull talking about how great everything is. We all like a bit of a moan and think we know it all and like to point out where it's all gone wrong.
  • SolidSCB 7 May 2014 12:02:15 6,906 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Heh, being able to post a rambling, unedited stream of consciousness on here this season has been like therapy without having to pay an hourly rate.
  • Blakester 7 May 2014 12:16:15 3,636 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I was at my most vocal during the Hodgson/ Kenny wilderness years when Liverplol was the most frequent post whenever we played.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • RedSparrows 7 May 2014 12:17:39 23,283 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    And now Liverplol shall return! \o/
  • Tom_Servo 7 May 2014 12:18:10 18,005 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUpryVRk_VDudG8SHXgWcG0w&v=PuAJ9Y3VgSY&app=desktop
  • nickthegun 7 May 2014 12:21:26 60,442 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Thats so embarassing it made my arse clench with sufficient power to swallow my chair.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • askew 7 May 2014 12:32:35 12,416 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :(
  • Tom_Servo 7 May 2014 12:37:48 18,005 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    WOMAN FOOTBALL MANAGER!

    Hope it works out.
  • Deckard1 7 May 2014 12:39:15 28,713 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUpryVRk_VDudG8SHXgWcG0w&v=PuAJ9Y3VgSY&app=desktop
    Wow, thats really something
  • thedaveeyres 7 May 2014 12:43:36 11,256 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    WOMAN FOOTBALL MANAGER!

    Hope it works out.
    She's no Cherie Lunghi.

    D****** ******r

    XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

  • Dairyfree 7 May 2014 12:43:57 1,388 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Robot Vermalen at the end is the best bit.
  • FWB 7 May 2014 12:52:22 44,838 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Bet they wouldn't moan about people commenting on them if they were positive posts, eh?

    But it's good to know we are renting some space in some of their minds. :)
  • Dougs 7 May 2014 12:57:03 68,385 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUpryVRk_VDudG8SHXgWcG0w&v=PuAJ9Y3VgSY&app=desktop
    Wow, thats really something
    Heh, is that the Arsenal team attempting to sing She Wore a Yellow Ribbon? I only lasted about 10 seconds, awful stuff. Funny and quite sweet though. Kind of.
  • Deleted user 7 May 2014 13:00:34
    I wanted to crawl up my arse and die watching that. Dear oh dear. Almost up their with the Arsenal away boyz or whatever they're called.
  • Trowel 7 May 2014 13:06:10 17,905 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Why have Arsenal attached themselves to "she wore a yellow ribbon"? Is it just something they sing when doing well in the FA Cup? Would explain why this season is the first time I've heard it.
  • TheSaint 7 May 2014 13:07:15 14,607 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    feeg86 wrote:
    Have to lol at the people that always come in with 'thug' when mentioning Stoke. The same people that probably sit in their armchairs formulating opinions of teams based on the Sun, haven't realised that Tony Pulis is no longer with us and have seen a collective 10 minutes of our matches throughout the season on MotD.

    Shawcross has had a fantastic season for us. Excluding the idiotic challenge he put in against Spurs, he's been a player that's fully embraced what Hughes has bought to the table and has been unlucky not to get a few goals. And saying he's a horrible cunt? Embarrassing to be honest.
    You forgot to mention Charlie Adam kicking seven shades of shit out of anyone who comes near him.

    I always thought Pulis was the cause as well but having seen his Palace team it appears to just be a Stoke mentality.
  • Deleted user 7 May 2014 13:07:18
    Heard them mention it on Talksport last night, saying they sung it in 1950 something when they won it.
  • Dairyfree 7 May 2014 13:09:14 1,388 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    Curiosity got the better of me.....

    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=arsenal%20away%20boyz&ei=RSFqU5fQJcne7Aay04DIDA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3H_ADewdzM4&cd=8&ved=0CEUQtwIwBw&usg=AFQjCNHc-Y-ZZV5wgit1RpwhcV1ykuWLnw&sig2=ZQ3RExCaZv4Cz1Pwc08a3g
  • TheSaint 7 May 2014 13:09:33 14,607 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Are you sure we are just imagining it?

    http://www.espnfc.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league
  • Armoured_Bear 7 May 2014 13:12:08 11,341 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Come on Villa!

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Tom_Servo 7 May 2014 13:14:26 18,005 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    https://twitter.com/BestJournoTweet/status/463732048528551937

    :D

    Big couple of weeks for Toure, clearly.
  • Deleted user 7 May 2014 13:15:27
    @TheSaint Given the discussion mainly involved Shawcross, why would I mention Charlie Adam? He's got a nasty streak about him, I've never denied that.

    So by that token, you'd say Liverpool have a dirty, cheating mentality due to Suarez's behaviour?

    Edited by feeg86 at 13:22:33 07-05-2014
  • Page

    of 5546 First / Last

Log in or register to reply