• spindle9988 1 Apr 2014 00:40:16 3,623 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Syrette

Set myself up for that one really
  • Dougs 1 Apr 2014 06:08:51 68,431 posts
    Seen 40 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Again, all that's happened is that some regulars have pointed out that there are a number of new Liverpool posters, now that things are going well. That's not a slight on regs like  lionheart, spindle, Furbs (hello!), Blakester, faux and a few others. Frankly, if I was an Liverpool fan, it would bug the fuck out of me too.
  • Dougs 1 Apr 2014 07:18:24 68,431 posts
    Seen 40 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've only just read what happened between Mourinho and the ball boy. What a monumental cunt. Anyone else would get crucified in the media for that, but not good old Jose.
  • mcmonkeyplc 1 Apr 2014 08:17:15 39,467 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    No one owns the thread so you can post what you want, but if you post anything I don't like about Liverpool I will moan about you posting.

Oh and Kalel owns the thread. Pretty sure he can remove it if he wants.
    Actually... The original premier league thread was created by me and it's still around. Our kalel here usurped me by banning me and creating a new thread. I have not forgotten, on no I haven't! :p

Come and get it cumslingers!

• grey_matters 1 Apr 2014 08:21:39 3,798 posts
    Seen 6 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    I've just read what happened between Mourinho and the ball boy. What a monumental cunt. Anyone else would get crucified in the media for that, but not good old Jose.
    Any links?
    Would be happy if they finished third (or worse) this year.
  • gang_of_bitches 1 Apr 2014 08:29:41 5,635 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Dougs

No idea what he actually said, but from the glimpse of it I got on TV it didn't look like he was screaming at him or giving him a bollocking. Looked more like he was advising him in a paternal kind of way that this wasn't a good way to behave, I didn't really have a problem with it.

And this from a Liverpool fan. Yes I've come out of the woodwork, more to enjoy Kalel's pain (sorry Kalel, you're just too damn entertaining) than to celebrate any glory we may or may not acheive.
  • gang_of_bitches 1 Apr 2014 08:29:41 5,635 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Dougs

No idea what he actually said, but from the glimpse of it I got on TV it didn't look like he was screaming at him or giving him a bollocking. Looked more like he was advising him in a paternal kind of way that this wasn't a good way to behave, I didn't really have a problem with it.

And this from a Liverpool fan. Yes I've come out of the woodwork, more to enjoy Kalel's pain (sorry Kalel, you're just too damn entertaining) than to celebrate any glory we may or may not acheive.
  • motti82 1 Apr 2014 08:30:49 2,897 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yogi is back in town! Good to see you again, mate!
  • The-Bodybuilder 1 Apr 2014 09:03:04 14,284 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just caught up with the thread.
    What am absolute pleasure this place has been, it's been utter chaos the last few pages. Like the wild west out here. Love it.

As for Jose and the ball boy? I actually agree with him, especially the cuntish look on the boy, as if he didn't know what he was doing.

Jose basically advised the kid that if you keep being a dickhead in life, sooner or a later, someone's gonna punch you for it.

That's a fucking life lesson right there.
  • nickthegun 1 Apr 2014 09:10:44 60,477 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, it looked like a bit of a joke. And he's right. Someone like Hazard will give him a slap one day.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• thedaveeyres 1 Apr 2014 09:14:28 11,273 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "If you go through life being a monumental prick, one day you might get to be England captain and have your pick of your team-mates slag girlfriends. Try not to be a racist though."

Now that's a life-lesson.

D****** ******r

XBLA: Hamster Trippin
    Steam: thedaveeyres
    PSN: HamsterTrippin

• TheSaint 1 Apr 2014 09:21:24 14,618 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    I've only just read what happened between Mourinho and the ball boy. What a monumental cunt. Anyone else would get crucified in the media for that, but not good old Jose.
    The blame should really fall with Puncheon IMO, as he put the ball boy in a really difficult situation. When Jose was marching over it looked like he was going to do something crazy but it seemed fair enough in the end.

I'm sure the ball boy was just glad it wasn't Hazard.
  • Reacher 1 Apr 2014 09:22:31 854 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
  • Blakester 1 Apr 2014 09:25:19 3,636 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Reacher wrote:
    This gag's got legs...

When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

• captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 09:26:12 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's a difficult situation for the ball boys though as the club/players always tell them to slow it down when giving the ball back. It does piss me off though.
  • nickthegun 1 Apr 2014 09:27:32 60,477 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Home advantage, innit?

• Dougs 1 Apr 2014 09:29:25 68,431 posts
    Seen 40 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's not really his place to tell him that though, especially in the heat of a game, no matter how measured it might have seemed. Kid looked a bit scared from what I saw, albeit it ended with hugs and kisses.
  • captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 09:30:07 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can't believe that the FA haven't got involved about this as it's blatant cheating.
  • Blakester 1 Apr 2014 09:31:54 3,636 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Telling a kid he's going to get punched is a bit of a cuntish thing to do if you ask me, regardless of how charming you are when you say it.

Mourinho will it seems literally do anything to deflect from his own failings.

When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

• captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 09:33:11 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Dougs You can hardly blame him though considering how much is at stake, and then you look over and see some little shit rolling ball back about 2mph or throwing it miles away .

Edited by captbirdseye at 09:35:00 01-04-2014
  • nickthegun 1 Apr 2014 09:33:19 60,477 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    It's not really his place to tell him that though, especially in the heat of a game, no matter how measured it might have seemed. Kid looked a bit scared from what I saw, albeit it ended with hugs and kisses.
    Meh, who cares? People just brace themselves for a good session of getting offended these days.

He told a ballboy to wind his neck in. BFD.

/no offence

• TheSaint 1 Apr 2014 09:33:36 14,618 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't think it ever made it to the Premier League but I was always a big fan of the multi-ball system they used to use in the Championship.
  • nickthegun 1 Apr 2014 09:34:44 60,477 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    God, i hated that, it was fucking ridiculous.

• TheSaint 1 Apr 2014 09:35:40 14,618 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The ball boy wasn't slowing it down off his own back though. He was just about to throw it to the Chelsea player and Puncheon told him not to.
  • Deleted user 1 April 2014 09:42:37
    He looked more scared of Azpilicueta steaming in at him. Looked like Jose was making sure he didn't do anything to get booked. Don't know how you can judge the bloke when no one knows exactly what he said. In his interview it all seemed in good jest and I'm inclined to believe him.
  • captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 09:55:36 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @feeg86 Don't think a Stoke fan should comment on ball boy time wasting as you guys were the worst with your endless towels :p.
  • TheSaint 1 Apr 2014 09:59:06 14,618 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @captbirdseye

Still think you'll go down?
  • captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 10:06:48 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @TheSaint Hopefully! I think we need relegation in order for Tan for to leave and for me that is probably the best outcome for the club rather than staying up.

Ole seems to have made a mark on the team after being all over the place for the last month or so and it looks like he now has a settled first eleven. If we were gonna stay up though I think we needed 3 points at West Brom as it now looks like we'll need 3 wins from our remaining games which i just can't see tbh.
  • TheSaint 1 Apr 2014 10:10:38 14,618 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You seem to have a much better squad than a lot of the teams down there. What makes you think he'll sell up if you go down?
  • captbirdseye 1 Apr 2014 10:21:59 5,107 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @TheSaint True but I can only see us getting maybe 2 wins and a draw in our remaining games which i don't think will be enough. I think we have a much better opportunity of getting rid of him in the Championship than we would in the Premier League in my eyes and I can see him getting bored of us if we do go down…I hope!

On another odd note, Tan has requested that we hold a minutes silence on Saturday for the victims of MH370. A lot of our pissed up idiots are gonna ruin this.

Edited by captbirdseye at 10:22:58 01-04-2014
  • Page

of 5547 First / Last