The all-new Premier League thread Page 3841

  • Page

    of 5487 First / Last

  • danathjo 1 Aug 2013 22:12:02 7,390 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He has to go, how else are they going to pay off that new stadium?
  • Trowel 1 Aug 2013 22:18:03 17,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've slipped a bit on him to stay at 2/1 - anything from POTL has that effect on me. Assuming there is some truth, no doubt the press will start to run their exclusives tomorrow. Still expect him to go by the end of the window mind.

    Diego Costa to Liverpool seems to be on. Don't understand why every transfer this summer seems to involve triggering a release clause.
  • LionheartDJH 1 Aug 2013 22:30:02 19,461 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    21m, he's gonna Costa lot of money...

    Bit of feisty one from what I saw of La Liga last season, though obviously not near Suarez levels of twattishness. Big lad too, and we haven't had one of those since er big Andy.

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • Dougs 1 Aug 2013 23:19:35 67,802 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    All Spurs ITK now saying Bale isn't leaving. :S
    Roughly translated means Real told Levy to get fucked!
  • Dougs 1 Aug 2013 23:23:44 67,802 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    21m, he's gonna Costa lot of money...

    Bit of feisty one from what I saw of La Liga last season, though obviously not near Suarez levels of twattishness. Big lad too, and we haven't had one of those since er big Andy.
    And absolutely nothing to do with Suarez, no siree!
  • ronuds 1 Aug 2013 23:40:15 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mikew1985 wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    Is this Manchester City vs. AC Milan match I'm watching a re-run or is it currently being played?

    I've never seen one team pound the arse of another as hard as Manchester is to AC Milan. They're scoring at will!
    This is what gives you away as American ronuds.

    City is the colloquialism. Although if you're attempting to troll United fans Manchester is appropriate.
    I never tried hiding it! I'm only trying to learn. :(

    There's no sports here in the summer except for boring-ass baseball, which I only watch when I need a nap. Figured I'd try watching something new. Not if you're going to be rude, though. :D
  • mikew1985 1 Aug 2013 23:47:22 12,756 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ronuds wrote:
    mikew1985 wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    Is this Manchester City vs. AC Milan match I'm watching a re-run or is it currently being played?

    I've never seen one team pound the arse of another as hard as Manchester is to AC Milan. They're scoring at will!
    This is what gives you away as American ronuds.

    City is the colloquialism. Although if you're attempting to troll United fans Manchester is appropriate.
    I never tried hiding it! I'm only trying to learn. :(

    There's no sports here in the summer except for boring-ass baseball, which I only watch when I need a nap. Figured I'd try watching something new. Not if you're going to be rude, though. :D
    It was intended as light hearted my good man, I even gave you a bonus tip on how to troll us United fans! :-)
  • SuperCoolEskimo 2 Aug 2013 00:39:43 9,845 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Baseball is alright.
  • morriss 2 Aug 2013 01:07:26 71,002 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    I've slipped a bit on him to stay at 2/1 - anything from POTL has that effect on me. Assuming there is some truth, no doubt the press will start to run their exclusives tomorrow. Still expect him to go by the end of the window mind.

    Diego Costa to Liverpool seems to be on. Don't understand why every transfer this summer seems to involve triggering a release clause.
    Haven't read anything from POTL?
  • Feanor 2 Aug 2013 03:23:22 14,166 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:
    Baseball is alright.
    In October. The regular season is boring as fuck and goes on for ever.
  • Deleted user 2 August 2013 06:55:34
    I see the Ronaldo to United headlines are back this morning.....
  • Trowel 2 Aug 2013 07:23:18 17,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    I've slipped a bit on him to stay at 2/1 - anything from POTL has that effect on me. Assuming there is some truth, no doubt the press will start to run their exclusives tomorrow. Still expect him to go by the end of the window mind.

    Diego Costa to Liverpool seems to be on. Don't understand why every transfer this summer seems to involve triggering a release clause.
    Haven't read anything from POTL?
    Saw this:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQldBJcCAAA6O9O.jpg
    I can't track back the original quote from him though, could be an elaborate hoax.
  • Dougs 2 Aug 2013 07:23:43 67,802 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Planted by his agent to get the contract increase he's after no doubt.

    You know what gets on my tits? Twats on Twitter using Golazo, as if this makes them some kind of aficionado. Spackers.

    @nipples

    Edited by Dougs at 07:24:47 02-08-2013
  • mcmonkeyplc 2 Aug 2013 07:34:20 39,458 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nipples wrote:
    I see the Ronaldo to United headlines are back this morning.....
    All lies. They're just filling column inches before The bale show.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • mcmonkeyplc 2 Aug 2013 07:35:11 39,458 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    HE'S NEVER COMING BACK. :(

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • cheeky_prawnking 2 Aug 2013 07:45:13 4,586 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    He doesn't want to carry you again ;)
  • FWB 2 Aug 2013 08:14:47 44,585 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    So Real Madrid next...
  • Jono62 2 Aug 2013 08:25:00 14,125 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Finally Harry Redknapp has his say on the Bale saga:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23537937

    Edited by Jono62 at 08:25:24 02-08-2013
  • Trowel 2 Aug 2013 09:04:51 17,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    United have apologised to Everton for tapping up Moyes months before the end of the season, which is nice of them.
  • mcmonkeyplc 2 Aug 2013 09:09:52 39,458 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    We have? That's not very becoming of us...oh wait we're not Liverpool yet.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Frogofdoom 2 Aug 2013 09:19:34 888 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dear Everton,

    We are sorry for illegally tapping up your manager.

    Best Regards

    Manchester United

    ps. We still want Baines and Fellaini so expect another letter later in the year after we tap them up.
  • Mr_Sleep 2 Aug 2013 09:20:21 17,082 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Jono62 wrote:
    Finally Harry Redknapp has his say on the Bale saga:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23537937
    He's a good lad...

    You are a factory of sadness.

  • Frogofdoom 2 Aug 2013 09:20:36 888 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    And we sent them a letter, this totally explains why our transfer deals are taking so long, we are writing the clubs notes and sending them second class!
  • mcmonkeyplc 2 Aug 2013 09:33:59 39,458 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    "He doesn't want to say it, but I hear from different sources that he really wants to go now."
    Can someone please gag 'Arry?!

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • Baihu1983 2 Aug 2013 10:21:16 3,446 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    United have apologised to Everton for tapping up Moyes months before the end of the season, which is nice of them.
    Oh well that's alright then.
  • kalel 2 Aug 2013 10:33:48 87,753 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    I've slipped a bit on him to stay at 2/1 - anything from POTL has that effect on me. Assuming there is some truth, no doubt the press will start to run their exclusives tomorrow. Still expect him to go by the end of the window mind.

    Diego Costa to Liverpool seems to be on. Don't understand why every transfer this summer seems to involve triggering a release clause.
    Haven't read anything from POTL?
    Saw this:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQldBJcCAAA6O9O.jpg
    I can't track back the original quote from him though, could be an elaborate hoax.
    This is bollocks. Potl never said anything like that.
  • Trowel 2 Aug 2013 10:38:28 17,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Baihu1983 wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    United have apologised to Everton for tapping up Moyes months before the end of the season, which is nice of them.
    Oh well that's alright then.
    I think we have to be realistic and accept there was no way to stop SAF inviting Moyes to his house and telling him he's having the job. And that meant Moyes didn't sign his new contract so we didn't get any compensation. But fuck it, reporting them to the FA would achieve nothing anyway.
  • Trowel 2 Aug 2013 10:40:00 17,784 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    I've slipped a bit on him to stay at 2/1 - anything from POTL has that effect on me. Assuming there is some truth, no doubt the press will start to run their exclusives tomorrow. Still expect him to go by the end of the window mind.

    Diego Costa to Liverpool seems to be on. Don't understand why every transfer this summer seems to involve triggering a release clause.
    Haven't read anything from POTL?
    Saw this:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQldBJcCAAA6O9O.jpg
    I can't track back the original quote from him though, could be an elaborate hoax.
    This is bollocks. Potl never said anything like that.
    It did seem far more detail than he ever goes into.
  • LionheartDJH 2 Aug 2013 10:41:00 19,461 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    21m, he's gonna Costa lot of money...

    Bit of feisty one from what I saw of La Liga last season, though obviously not near Suarez levels of twattishness. Big lad too, and we haven't had one of those since er big Andy.
    And absolutely nothing to do with Suarez, no siree!
    He'll be your problem soon my friend!

    She dives for cheese pasties

  • El_MUERkO 2 Aug 2013 10:42:38 17,037 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So Bale to have a slow, sulky start to the season before being sold for 65m in January?
  • Page

    of 5487 First / Last

Log in or register to reply