The all-new Premier League thread Page 3467

  • Page

    of 5476 First / Last

  • jamievilla 22 Apr 2013 20:36:00 535 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    This feels like Chelsea all over again... :(
  • NotSoSlim 22 Apr 2013 20:36:24 3,124 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    @NotSoSlim Id rather he stayed at United, but if sold go to PSG. Lewandowski to United?
    Get him in but keep Rooney. Lewandowski can play out wide also.

    Anyway guard of honour at Emirates next week. Class :)
  • kentmonkey 22 Apr 2013 20:36:31 20,686 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1366658280688.gif
    If I squint really hard, what with the red shirts and all, it looks like he's still playing for us.

    /sniffs
  • Jono62 22 Apr 2013 20:38:57 14,122 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Gartt wrote:
    Two of those looked suspiciously offside...
    The third looked offside but it was tight.
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 20:39:22 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    https://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1366658280688.gif
    If I squint really hard, what with the red shirts and all, it looks like he's still playing for us.

    /sniffs
    @piersmorgan
    'Hi Arsene, Alex here, can I have your best player to win the League?'
    'Naturellement, Alex!' #WengerTheSeller #VanPursestrings
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 20:42:01 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Danny Baker @prodnose
    Whatever they program Ray Winstone to say at the adverts is going to sound cruel. Like betting on how many dead at a motor way pile up.
  • Menace 22 Apr 2013 20:45:11 5,750 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Euw Piers Morgan. Despicable cunt.

    www.bigbitegames.com/soccer

  • Menace 22 Apr 2013 20:46:45 5,750 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Danny Baker @prodnose
    Whatever they program Ray Winstone to say at the adverts is going to sound cruel. Like betting on how many dead at a motor way pile up.
    Saw a trailer from a new movie he's in. Couldn't help thinking of those ads and the whole thing fell apart.

    www.bigbitegames.com/soccer

  • Matt36 22 Apr 2013 20:50:00 1,368 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    RVP is 4/1 to score next? Worth a couple quid.
  • Dougs 22 Apr 2013 20:50:40 67,747 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Meh, his goal vs Everton last season was better.
  • Humperfunk 22 Apr 2013 20:51:26 2,249 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    "Vanpursestrings"

    The bitterness never gets old. How dare he want to achieve something in his playing career!

    PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

  • Matt36 22 Apr 2013 20:51:54 1,368 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    No.20 gets United title 20.

    I like it.
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 20:52:46 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    Meh, his goal vs Everton last season was better.
    Pah... I've got four words for you: Emirates Guard of Honour :)
  • Matt36 22 Apr 2013 20:53:50 1,368 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    At least Villa fans watchin SKY, get to see the Star Trek, Riptide and that awesome Magners adverts, might cheer them up.

    Edited by Matt36 at 20:54:03 22-04-2013
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 20:53:52 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/forget-goal-of-the-season-was-rvps-golazo-even-the-best-volley-weve-seen-all-season/
  • THFourteen 22 Apr 2013 20:54:26 33,443 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Meh he scored the same goal six or seven times last year.
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 20:55:58 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    that awesome Magners advert
    Nothing makes me want to drink cider more than a smug tramp.
  • Blaketown 22 Apr 2013 20:56:29 4,652 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Meh he scored the same goal six or seven times last year.
    None of them won the title though.

    Brap, brap, old chap.

  • ascue 22 Apr 2013 20:56:40 167 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    It hurts so bad.
  • Dougs 22 Apr 2013 20:56:55 67,747 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    Meh, his goal vs Everton last season was better.
    Pah... I've got four words for you: Emirates Guard of Honour :)
    Meh, I'll just be late to my seat and get there for ko. So on time then....
  • Matt36 22 Apr 2013 20:59:40 1,368 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Trowel Prefer RVP's tonight. The ball was better.
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 21:00:41 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    Meh, his goal vs Everton last season was better.
    Pah... I've got four words for you: Emirates Guard of Honour :)
    Meh, I'll just be late to my seat and get there for ko. So on time then....
    Feel for you - it's that tricky timing of arriving too early and seeing RVP applauded onto the pitch, or arriving 5 mins later to see him complete his hat trick.
  • Menace 22 Apr 2013 21:02:57 5,750 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Why are you all being mean to Dougs? Not his fault that RVP was sold..

    www.bigbitegames.com/soccer

  • Dougs 22 Apr 2013 21:07:50 67,747 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Feel for you - it's that tricky timing of arriving too early and seeing RVP applauded onto the pitch, or arriving 5 mins later to see him complete his hat trick.
    :D I've written the game off, pretty much only going for one last day this season on the booze with mates. And to repeatedly call van Persie a cunt, naturally.

    Edited by Dougs at 21:08:16 22-04-2013
  • Trowel 22 Apr 2013 21:12:21 17,766 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Some Australian paper:

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qTRFdC0U48U/UXWNYjjZTKI/AAAAAAAAOMo/XifnVn85RIs/s640/blogger-image-1033319627.jpg

    :D
  • morriss 22 Apr 2013 21:17:32 70,986 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Amazing goal. United really paid millions and millions upon millions on the right player. Genius.
  • Menace 22 Apr 2013 21:19:27 5,750 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bah boring 2nd half.. no goals! jk

    www.bigbitegames.com/soccer

  • THFourteen 22 Apr 2013 21:20:52 33,443 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    Trowel wrote:
    Feel for you - it's that tricky timing of arriving too early and seeing RVP applauded onto the pitch, or arriving 5 mins later to see him complete his hat trick.
    :D I've written the game off, pretty much only going for one last day this season on the booze with mates. And to repeatedly call van Persie a cunt, naturally.
    Booze \o/
  • Humperfunk 22 Apr 2013 21:24:31 2,249 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Would be good if Arsenal do that "guard of honour" thing for Utd this weekend. A fitting return for Van Persie to the Emirates :D

    PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

  • Page

    of 5476 First / Last

Log in or register to reply