The all-new Premier League thread Page 3448

  • Page

    of 5247 First / Last

  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 16:14:46 14,052 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    Yeah, but has 20 goals combined this season. Better than most. Not many strikers in the BPL have more goals in all competitions this season. I get the jib for last season, but this season is a bit harsh.
    Nah mate, he's bobbins.
    He wasn't bought for cup goals in the Europa or Carling Cup (or whatever its called), he was bought for the League and CL. 7 Goals in the league for the League's most expensive player ever, is bobbins.

    It's like Arsenal fans saying Giroud has been pretty good because he's scored 17 goals all season (7 in the league, 6 of them at home). I understand any total near 20 goals will always sound good, but that's just stats bending.

    Yeah, he's bobbins.
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 16:16:59 14,052 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    @The-Bodybuilder Would love him at Newcastle along side Taylor, when Colo goes.

    I still have hope of playing for Chelsea, as long as Obi-Mikel still starts for them...awful.
    He's bobbins too.
    Admittedly, Mourinho played his part in changing him from an AM into a boring DM (oh look, big black dude. Let's make him a DM). Sadly, he's so hungry for money he was happy to let himself get turned to bobbins and to sit on the bench for cash.

    I actually forgot he played for Chelsea. Where is he?
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 21 Apr 2013 16:17:20 6,654 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    heh , liverpool fans " Rafa's right, your fans are shite"
  • Matt36 21 Apr 2013 16:18:11 1,311 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    He's in a rotation now, with Ba which wont help in the league. Nothing easy about scoring the Europe League/Champions League either. His aim is to score goals, win games and get trophies. Which is what he's been doing, with a contribution of 20 goals. Chelsea's goal wasn't JUST to win the league.

    He was never going to win the golden boot this season, but he's done better than people are suggesting this term.

    There's only one brilliant spanish striker in the BPL anyway..Michu ;)
  • Tom_Servo 21 Apr 2013 16:18:29 17,252 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'm not sure what Mikel does.
  • Matt36 21 Apr 2013 16:19:40 1,311 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Mikel appears and gets paid. Sometimes takes a shot form 30 yards which ends up over the bar. Awful.

    The fact he got a new contract recently and Lampard wont is disgusting.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 21 Apr 2013 16:20:39 25,395 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    I'm not sure what Mikel does.
    He's a worse version of Michael Carrick.
  • Matt36 21 Apr 2013 16:21:33 1,311 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    And to think Chelsea loaned out Essien and kept Mikel...tut tut.
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 16:25:44 14,052 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    Chelsea's goal wasn't JUST to win the league.
    I know, which is why I said the Champions League.

    There's only one brilliant spanish striker in the BPL anyway..Michu ;)
    He's done better than last season, but if the last 2 crappy seasons never happened, this return would still be deemed terrible based not only his cost, but the fact he's being compared to his best version of himself (at Liverpool), of which he's painfully short.

    The simple sad fact is he's not even the best striker at Chelsea anymore.

    And yeah, Michu > Torres.
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 16:26:24 14,052 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mikel is the African Denilson (Arsenal version).
  • StarchildHypocrethes 21 Apr 2013 16:26:55 25,395 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bollocks.

    Fucking Liverpool.
  • Matt36 21 Apr 2013 16:27:07 1,311 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It's a shame Roman won't allow him to leave. He could do wonders back in Spaing for Atletico when Falcao leaves.
  • morriss 21 Apr 2013 16:29:19 70,911 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Bollocks.

    Fucking Liverpool.
  • TheHammerite 21 Apr 2013 16:30:00 1,512 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Get in!!!!

    :)
  • Jono62 21 Apr 2013 16:30:16 13,951 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fuck me, Reina with some terrible keeping there.
  • Baihu1983 21 Apr 2013 16:32:17 3,270 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Jono62 wrote:
    Fuck me, Reina with the usual terrible keeping there.
    ;)
  • Tom_Servo 21 Apr 2013 16:33:48 17,252 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Matt36 wrote:
    Mikel appears and gets paid. Sometimes takes a shot form 30 yards which ends up over the bar. Awful.

    The fact he got a new contract recently and Lampard wont is disgusting.
    To be fair about the Lampard thing he's about 72 and will be on megawages. That's money that could be reinvested in Cavani or Falcao.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 21 Apr 2013 16:37:28 9,705 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You rely on Liverpool to get a result against Chelsea and they remind you how shit they are by letting Oscar score a header from a corner.
  • TheHammerite 21 Apr 2013 16:37:37 1,512 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Mourinho, Hiddink and Benitez all like Mikel. He must have something.

    Edited by TheHammerite at 16:39:10 21-04-2013
  • Shikasama 21 Apr 2013 16:38:04 6,600 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Can't believe the guy who scored 2 goals past Rubin Kazan AND FC Nordsjślland is getting so much jip.

    Thats FOUR goals in TWO games motherfuckers.

    LEAVE TORRES ALONE!
  • nickthegun 21 Apr 2013 16:39:23 58,782 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He has also looked absolute fucking garbage on many occasions.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 16:44:52 14,052 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    TheHammerite wrote:
    Mourinho, Hiddink and Benitez all like Mikel. He must have something.
    SAF liked Bebe. What's your point?
    And the fact Benitez has sent him to the bench normally means he doesn't like him.
  • THFourteen 21 Apr 2013 16:46:43 32,855 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pah crappy results today.

    Game over for us

    /morriss
  • ecureuil 21 Apr 2013 16:51:33 76,480 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nah, Spurs will probably lose to Wigan next week.
  • TheHammerite 21 Apr 2013 16:54:27 1,512 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    TheHammerite wrote:
    Mourinho, Hiddink and Benitez all like Mikel. He must have something.
    SAF liked Bebe. What's your point?
    And the fact Benitez has sent him to the bench normally means he doesn't like him.
    He liked Bebe (apparently) before he saw him play for more than than 5 minutes.
  • Syrette 21 Apr 2013 16:56:11 43,060 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Nah, Spurs will probably lose to Wigan next week.
    Probably, as I'm going to be a Spurs fan for an hour and a half.

    COYS

  • kalel 21 Apr 2013 16:57:54 86,259 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    uglygamer wrote:
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    uglygamer wrote:
    What a win, City destroyed.
    Great substitutions by AVB, would like to see him start with Defoe ahead of Adebayor next game though.
    I assumed Defoe had a knock, because Adebayor is obviously dross.
    I think AVB prefers Adebayor, but Defoe is on better form.
    Bollocks. That's Defoe's first goal this year!

    Great game for him today though, and his goals tend to come in little runs, so hopefully he can get a few crucial ones to see the season out.

    Amazing result. Can't believe it. Right back in there now and loads of confidence into the final games.

    Oh, and didn't realise what a total cunt Joe Hart is.
  • Trowel 21 Apr 2013 17:00:17 17,425 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Nah, Spurs will probably lose to Wigan next week.
    Aka "the Goodison choke".
  • Tom_Servo 21 Apr 2013 17:00:33 17,252 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    What did Hart do?
  • Page

    of 5247 First / Last

Log in or register to reply