The all-new Premier League thread Page 3373

  • Page

    of 5470 First / Last

  • Syrette 27 Mar 2013 16:03:23 43,459 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    if I could choose what teams would go down (within reason), it would be West Ham, Stoke and Newcastle.
    Why West Ham and Newcastle?

    I know me asking after the latter will make you think I'm being defensive, but I'm just curious.

  • Shikasama 27 Mar 2013 16:03:46 6,835 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    if I could choose what teams would go down (within reason), it would be West Ham, Stoke and Newcastle.
    You're only saying that because they didn't go down when they sold Nolan and Barton
  • teamHAM 27 Mar 2013 16:05:44 2,939 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland.

    XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:06:25 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    West Ham because they're a bunch of total cunts and I hate their club, their players, their fans and everything all of the above stand for and are.

    And Newcastle are just a bit annoying and it's a tricky away game that we could do without.
  • LeoliansBro 27 Mar 2013 16:06:29 44,229 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kalel just doesn't want to pay me that tenner when QPR go down is all.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:06:49 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    if I could choose what teams would go down (within reason), it would be West Ham, Stoke and Newcastle.
    You're only saying that because they didn't go down when they sold Nolan and Barton
    Heh.
  • Syrette 27 Mar 2013 16:07:29 43,459 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    West Ham because they're a bunch of total cunts and I hate their club, their players, their fans and everything all of the above stand for and are.

    And Newcastle are just a bit annoying and it's a tricky away game that we could do without.
    o_O

    What have West Ham done to bother you so much?

  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:10:21 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    West Ham because they're a bunch of total cunts and I hate their club, their players, their fans and everything all of the above stand for and are.

    And Newcastle are just a bit annoying and it's a tricky away game that we could do without.
    o_O

    What have West Ham done to bother you so much?
    You seem to be somehow oblivious to the kind of club West Ham are. They have a longtime tradition of thuggery, racism and hooliganism. They're horrible.
  • imamazed 27 Mar 2013 16:13:16 5,612 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Syrette wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    West Ham because they're a bunch of total cunts and I hate their club, their players, their fans and everything all of the above stand for and are.

    And Newcastle are just a bit annoying and it's a tricky away game that we could do without.
    o_O

    What have West Ham done to bother you so much?
    You seem to be somehow oblivious to the kind of club West Ham are. They have a longtime tradition of thuggery, racism and hooliganism. They're horrible.
    Oh you mean Millwall
  • TheSaint 27 Mar 2013 16:13:29 14,388 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    West Ham because they're a bunch of total cunts and I hate their club, their players, their fans and everything all of the above stand for and are.

    And Newcastle are just a bit annoying and it's a tricky away game that we could do without.
    o_O

    What have West Ham done to bother you so much?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davidbond/westham_585blogpa.jpg

    Amongst other things.
  • graysonavich 27 Mar 2013 16:14:59 7,352 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Even Frodo Baggins made a fucking film about it.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:17:23 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Millwall and West Ham are flip sides of the same coin.

    They're welcome to the OS btw, although it's a joke that the taxpayer is buying it for them.
  • disusedgenius 27 Mar 2013 16:17:40 5,328 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    You seem to be somehow oblivious to the kind of club West Ham are. They have a longtime tradition of thuggery, racism and hooliganism. They're horrible.
    Plus they have a fucking stupid club song. Yes, I said it.
  • morriss 27 Mar 2013 16:18:37 70,978 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    They're like Chelsea fans.
  • Deckard1 27 Mar 2013 16:19:09 27,982 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'd like Gareth Bale to get AIDS. And then have sex with kal.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:19:11 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    You seem to be somehow oblivious to the kind of club West Ham are. They have a longtime tradition of thuggery, racism and hooliganism. They're horrible.
    Plus they have a fucking stupid club song. Yes, I said it.
    Yup. And stupid irritating owners. And a twat of a manager and bellends like Andy Carroll playing for them.

    I really struggle to find anything likeable about them.
  • TheSaint 27 Mar 2013 16:19:26 14,388 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The stadium in the background was just a coincidence, I just really dislike those three and their whole attitude.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:19:38 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh, and Danny Dyer.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:20:49 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    The stadium in the background was just a coincidence, I just really dislike those three and their whole attitude.
    Gotcha. I thought you were implying jealousy on my part as a Spurs fan.

    Agreed about the owners. Brady is particular is the worst.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:20:58 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    And Russel Brand.
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:21:10 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Euch.
  • TheSaint 27 Mar 2013 16:21:23 14,388 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Also the fact they got let off so lightly for the whole Tevez business still bothers me.
  • nickthegun 27 Mar 2013 16:23:40 59,925 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And, damningly, everyone in eastenders supports them.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • imamazed 27 Mar 2013 16:39:01 5,612 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Some of my best friends are west ham supporters
  • kalel 27 Mar 2013 16:40:44 87,686 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    As it happens, my best friend is a West Ham supporter. He's actually given up his season ticket as he's so fed up with all the racist and deeply unpleasant chanting and such that goes on there.
  • Deleted user 27 March 2013 16:41:24
    Can't say I've every heard any there, and I go quite often.
  • TheSaint 27 Mar 2013 16:42:15 14,388 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    imamazed wrote:
    Some of my best friends are west ham supporters
    http://thefilmstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Green-Street-Hooligans.jpg
  • faux_carnation 27 Mar 2013 16:42:38 9,337 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I don't understand how West Ham are being given a stadium. Why aren't there massive issues with competition law?
  • THFourteen 27 Mar 2013 16:42:53 33,422 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lot of west ham fans at work, they are all very nice reasonable people who are actually good to talk to about football.

    but then they aren't ST holders, just go to the odd games.
  • Deleted user 27 March 2013 16:44:45
    THFourteen wrote:
    Lot of west ham fans at work, they are all very nice reasonable people who are actually good to talk to about football.

    but then they aren't ST holders, just go to the odd games.
    Kids for a quid, innit :D
  • Page

    of 5470 First / Last

Log in or register to reply