The Walking Dead- Comic & TV comparisons Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • Tonka 30 Dec 2012 11:33:51 20,415 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Exactly how I feel to. I know no ones off the table so just stop it already. And the escalation of badasses they keep running into...

So enough now please. Do whatever to the situation at hand and start the rebuild. WWZ showed that that bit can be just as fascinating as the rut TWD is easing into.

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Mola_Ram 30 Dec 2012 11:41:33 7,391 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Also, the new villain is a bit shit so far. I don't know if I'm supposed to find the OTT swearing funny, but either way it doesn't work for me. And there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of depth to him.

Early days yet though. Could get better.
  • localnotail 30 Dec 2012 11:41:40 23,093 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    It's about time they got started on the rebuild of the world instead of just running into increasingly tougher enemies.
    Hippy :p I think it's realistic that the enemies get tougher - there will be those who choose to rebuild, but also people who decide to live off the labours of others, and enjoy the process of being selfish and feared in a lawless world. These latter types will run into similarly-minded groups, and this will make the surviving bastards even harder.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Tonka 30 Dec 2012 14:03:24 20,415 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    True that.

I think Rick handled everything in a very silly manner. I'll chalk it up to hubris but stil.

Shouldn't have left one guy run off before he knew what he was up against. Also rating out his deal with the Hill top ... poor form

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Vortex808 30 Dec 2012 14:14:34 7,143 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The thing that happened was nasty, but everyone is getting brutalised by the state of the world, so I can see how it could happen like that. Plus it instills more fear. This guy doesn't seem as psychotic as the governer to me so far.

It's the way that carl is getting desensitised to it all that really gets me. When he got shot i was as staggered as by what happened recently.
  • Vortex808 30 Dec 2012 14:14:41 7,143 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Apologies for cack-handed double post.

Edited by Vortex808 at 14:15:22 30-12-2012
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Next