Sending petition to SquareEnix for Dragon Quest VI North America&EU release

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • dragonquestvi 12 Nov 2010 06:12:53 1 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Description hereJust saw it on Square Enix Europe Twitter, they are not releasing Dragon Quest VI in Europe, no words for US release too. So I figured Instead of being upset in a forum that Square Enix may not see, it does no good to the release of DQVI in US/EU.
    Square Enix own a game business, to ensure a certain game release, the popularity and a possible sales record need to look promising to their production team!

Only through show of interest from fans, only Square Enix will know, Dragon Quest VI is in demand and it will sell if they release it in US/EU! now itís time for us to show them itís a bad mistake they made on delaying/cancelling the release of Dragon Quest VI in US/EU!

I have created a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/dragonq6/petition.html

sign your name and add your comment now! to have Square Enix speed up the release of Dragon Quest VI, I am trying to collect 20,000 or more signatures! The more the better! Other than the standard email to Square Enix marketing & sales head (yes! I have their direct email addresses!) we will also print out all these signatures and comments and mail them to Square Enix office in US, Europe and Japan!
    Help me spread this to your friends and other gaming forum that you may know!
    Vote now http://www.petitiononline.com/dragonq6/petition.html
  • steellam 12 Nov 2010 07:35:14 1,045 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Couldn't give a fuck.
  • RM2KMaster 12 Nov 2010 08:12:35 3,283 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Petitions to publishers/developers asking them to localize games are generally considered not to work.

They look at projected sales rather than listening to the few rabid fans that will sign this mother.

I'm with you and all, but it's just not going to work.
  • Deleted user 12 November 2010 09:35:02
    dragonquestvi wrote:
    they are not releasing Dragon Quest VI in Europe

They never said this.

There's every chance that they simply want to avoid disrupting sales of DQIX.
  • DemonheadClash 12 Nov 2010 09:35:05 22 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Petitions to anyone about anything never work
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next