Can we find a game that we all agree is excellent?

  • Page

    of 14 First / Last

    Previous
  • Jazzy_Geoff 27 Oct 2010 13:03:39 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My nomination is Super Metroid. This game defines 96% scores.

    SURELY NO ONE CAN FAULT THIS GAME....

    any more nominations for universally loved titles?

    edit: fucking hell that sounded really weird
  • TechnoHippy 27 Oct 2010 13:04:13 14,707 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Meh.
  • Lutz 27 Oct 2010 13:04:14 48,846 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sorry, I don't like Metroid. Thread fail.
  • Razz 27 Oct 2010 13:04:52 62,050 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Chess?
  • Jazzy_Geoff 27 Oct 2010 13:05:16 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Lutz wrote:
    Sorry, I don't like Metroid. Thread fail.

    ELABORATE ON WHY YOU DO/DID NOT LIKE SUPER METROID
  • nickthegun 27 Oct 2010 13:05:23 63,447 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Puzzle Fighter
  • dogbot 27 Oct 2010 13:05:47 2,370 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    Lutz wrote:
    Sorry, I don't like Metroid. Thread fail.

    ELABORATE ON WHY YOU DO/DID NOT LIKE SUPER METROID

    Or?
  • Deleted user 27 October 2010 13:06:23
    Hide the sausage.
  • Jazzy_Geoff 27 Oct 2010 13:06:59 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    dogbot wrote:
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    Lutz wrote:
    Sorry, I don't like Metroid. Thread fail.

    ELABORATE ON WHY YOU DO/DID NOT LIKE SUPER METROID

    Or?

    OR LOSE MY RESPECT
  • myiagros 27 Oct 2010 13:07:43 1,352 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I propose:

    Sonic The Hedgehog and/or Sonic The Hedgehog 2
  • thedaveeyres 27 Oct 2010 13:08:23 12,055 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dancing Monster.
  • Jazzy_Geoff 27 Oct 2010 13:09:15 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    myiagros wrote:
    I propose:

    Sonic The Hedgehog and/or Sonic The Hedgehog 2

    never liked sonic. found it shallow and driven by marketing.
  • chopsen 27 Oct 2010 13:09:19 16,937 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    My nomination is Super Metroid. This game defines 96% scores.

    SURELY NO ONE CAN FAULT THIS GAME....

    any more nominations for universally loved titles?

    edit: fucking hell that sounded really weird

    I've never actually played a metroid game ever, but even I can see from your post that there is a 4% fault with metroid.
  • santabakingapie 27 Oct 2010 13:09:42 353 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    don't like it cos you like it
  • Destria 27 Oct 2010 13:09:46 2,842 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Civilisation
  • the_dudefather 27 Oct 2010 13:10:01 9,600 posts
    Seen 48 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    anyone who doesn't rate super metroid as their favourite game ever is a sega fanboy

    also, no-one will be playing it in 20 years because the mode 7 effects will look well bad
  • Deleted user 27 October 2010 13:10:23
    Uno.
  • Jazzy_Geoff 27 Oct 2010 13:10:31 8,059 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    Jazzy_Geoff wrote:
    My nomination is Super Metroid. This game defines 96% scores.

    SURELY NO ONE CAN FAULT THIS GAME....

    any more nominations for universally loved titles?

    edit: fucking hell that sounded really weird

    I've never actually played a metroid game ever, but even I can see from your post that there is a 4% fault with metroid.

    it's the 4% that proves the 96%
  • Whizzo 27 Oct 2010 13:10:35 43,825 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Soggy Biscuit.

    Er on second thoughts.

    A real answer would be "Tetris".
  • sport 27 Oct 2010 13:10:45 12,972 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What about the Troll Game?

    /trolls
  • Razz 27 Oct 2010 13:10:48 62,050 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nintendo will remake it by then
  • GuiltySpark 27 Oct 2010 13:11:03 6,612 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Half Life 2, bitches.
  • fragglerocks 27 Oct 2010 13:11:41 302 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    deathgibbon wrote:
    Uno.

    gets my vote
  • roz123 27 Oct 2010 13:12:23 7,112 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sonic is just a shit Mario.

    I would agree with super metroid and half life 2
  • Razz 27 Oct 2010 13:12:58 62,050 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Kiss chase
  • Page

    of 14 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply