Pinball FX 2 Page 16

• Page

of 71 First / Last

• Doomspoon 11 Nov 2010 15:43:49 2,461 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've had a couple of friend requests from people that don't seem to be on here. I accepted anyway as they were FX2 players, one of them is my main target for superscore beating.
  • L_Franko Moderator 11 Nov 2010 15:49:06 9,694 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I would have accepted but the only thing is I dleted one or two people I know from here to free space and adding someone I've never heard of before would be a bit off I think.

If Saturnmoonboy is an EGer and shouts out in the next day I'll happily accept but until then I'll leave space for people I know of from here.
  • Tio 11 Nov 2010 16:23:24 150 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I have tried to add Franko again and there seems to be room now ty :), hopefully your as bad as me .

GT : Bones n Hombre
  • L_Franko Moderator 11 Nov 2010 16:27:27 9,694 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Accepted you, Tio.
  • phoopipe 11 Nov 2010 16:50:14 1,389 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    L_Franko wrote:
    souvlaki wrote:
    I have added you Franko, I tried Simplicitly as well, but I guess they are full.

Just accepted.

Can I ask who Saturnmoonboy is?

Hes a few posts above yours ;)

• L_Franko Moderator 11 Nov 2010 16:51:55 9,694 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah, we sorted it.

It was me not opening my eyes :)
  • Kosmoz 11 Nov 2010 20:25:26 7,654 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    20 million on Speed Machine, getting closer to FX1 scores with that one.

Every girl I ever kissed I was thinking of a pro footballer.

• ram 11 Nov 2010 20:49:19 3,476 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    40.2m on Rome, that's me done, don't think I can stand anymore of that table.

GT Benny Kill
  • estoo 11 Nov 2010 20:52:05 2,813 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just got 35 mill on Rome, I feel I've got 1 really big score in me yet.
  • localnotail 11 Nov 2010 21:00:16 23,093 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Vice.Destroyer wrote:
    One of my favourite Eurogamers is Localnotail. Sweet lady. But fuck me, when I switched on my Xbox and saw that she had overtaken my score again, did I not spit out every derogatory term I know to describe brummies, women and hackers I know. For a good 7 minutes.

(well played, local)

bitch:)

OI! >:( ... I am not a Brummie!

Stupidly long day at work and supposed to be packing for my holiday but something tells me I need to have one last go... I was doing really well last night when I passed you but then somebody interrupted my flow to ask about his supper in the middle of a multiball and it all fell to pieces before my eyes.

Didn't know about the extra balls, will give that a go inabit. New series of Misfits takes priority over high score competition grinding. 40.2M eh ram? Well done. Hmmmm, that's going to take some beating :/

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• phoopipe 11 Nov 2010 21:22:04 1,389 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ram wrote:
    40.2m on Rome, that's me done, don't think I can stand anymore of that table.

GT Benny Kill

:(

Tried to play a bit today but couldn't get over 7 million.

Lemsip and various other remedies tomorrow for a final push as Saturday is a busy one.
  • estoo 11 Nov 2010 22:41:29 2,813 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    44.5 million \o/
  • Vice.Destroyer 11 Nov 2010 22:56:38 5,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think that this competition might as well be closed. Just this very moment, I got a score of 115,795,650. In case anybody thinks this was a typo, you can check the proof over here. That now makes me number 27 in the world for this table. Like, GIVE ME THE CROWN!
  • localnotail 11 Nov 2010 22:56:52 23,093 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    oh god, wait until Vice Destroyer gets in here....

edit: oh look, there he is. Well done :) you jammy git

• Vice.Destroyer 11 Nov 2010 22:59:03 5,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bow to me! All of you. Kiss the ring! KISS THE RING! I am just TOO GOOD!!!!

:)
  • souvlaki 11 Nov 2010 23:22:33 717 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago

Well, at least that means I will get to sleep tonight as there is no way in hell that I can reach anywhere near that, so I won't be pulling the all nighter that was threatening when it was close :\

Mind you, with the pressure of, I may do better tomorrow - I swear I get worse the more I try - a bit like pool. I may try that beer suggestion that was made the other day.
  • kentmonkey 11 Nov 2010 23:37:02 20,530 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Seriously loving this game. It's brilliant. I'm not very good at it yet (still learning the tables) but I think it's brilliant and so much better than Pinball FX. Even the old tables feel all fresh and exciting.

Haven't bought the new tables yet (just played the demos) but I shall once I've got decent scores again on the older ones and learn the layouts and what triggers what.
  • Vice.Destroyer 11 Nov 2010 23:37:26 5,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Glad I managed to help you get a good nights sleep. All part of the friendly eurogamer service. Bizarrely, my score now means that I can go to sleep early as well. Loving it.
  • estoo 11 Nov 2010 23:51:33 2,813 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Vice.Destroyer wrote:
    I think that this competition might as well be closed. Just this very moment, I got a score of 115,795,650. In case anybody thinks this was a typo, you can check the proof over here. That now makes me number 27 in the world for this table. Like, GIVE ME THE CROWN!

And here was me coming to brag about my "untouchable" score of 56.3 million.

:(
  • MuppetThumper 11 Nov 2010 23:52:38 23 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Bloody hell. 115 million? How much of that is luck and how much of that is uber skillz?

I've just spent the best part of 2 and half hours on the table and I swear I had about 20 games in a row where I didn't manage to hit 1 million before losing the first ball. Plenty of 8-12 million scoring games, and one where I was just shy of my 21 mill personal record. It is so GOD-DAMNED FRUSTRATING to put that much time into a table and have nothing to show for it, there could at least be a cumulative score or something!

Vice.Destroyer - did you get any achievements in your 115 Mill? I'm beginning to believe that the famously cruel Bejewelled bears achievements more easily than this.

More questions (this game just seems to throw them up from every orifice) - if you light up the "EMPIRE" letters (3 on either side of the table, just above the bumpers) what does that give you? I've had 5 lit on numerous occasions but never managed the six.

I know I must go to bed. I know I have work. I know I hate this game for taking 150minutes of my life and not giving me one pointless stat to at least recognise my sacrifice. But I'm still thinking of just one more go...
  • Vice.Destroyer 12 Nov 2010 00:01:13 5,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Because I have one eye on winning the competition, I won't tell you how I did it until Sunday. I will say that all things considered, it was one MASSIVE piece of ├╝ber-luck that got me that score.

Good luck to everyone else, I hope you won't beat me. But it is doable.
  • Deleted user 12 November 2010 00:10:39
    I'd beat all of you if I could be arsed. I can't though. :(
  • phoopipe 12 Nov 2010 00:30:14 1,389 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    That's a beast of a score.

I know the shot needed for that type of score but lady luck will need to be on my side :(

This competition could be over.

• MuppetThumper 12 Nov 2010 00:32:03 23 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    OK Vice.Destroyer, fair enough.

Perhaps you will answer this though: assuming no-one tops your score this week, will you EVER play Rome again? ;)
  • Doomspoon 12 Nov 2010 00:54:45 2,461 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Blimey Mr Destroyer, good work there.
  • localnotail 12 Nov 2010 02:44:35 23,093 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Greggywocky... wrote:
    I'd beat all of you if I could be arsed. I can't though. :(

My gran could beat you, but she's dead.

I think I might have to officially give up or I'll never get packed in time. Oh well, there will be other tables, other comps. Somebody beat Vice though please or he will continue to be insufferable ,)

• Tio 12 Nov 2010 05:18:01 150 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I am actually looking forward to playing Rome again now later today/tomorrow with the pressure off. I was struggling to get above 10mill last night so gave up.

Fantastic score Vice.destroyer , we will want all the secrets/tips come the end of the competition.
  • Vice.Destroyer 12 Nov 2010 08:39:52 5,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    /still basking in the glow of being number 27 in the world.
  • Bawsy74 12 Nov 2010 08:47:33 170 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    That score must include that 100 million countdown timer thingy, which is triggered by god-knows-what.

Amazing stuff.

Couldnt get above 22 million within one hour of trying last night. Frustrating.
  • easy_lee 12 Nov 2010 08:58:02 227 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Amazing score Vice Destroyer, congrats!

Almost glad I can give up on Rome now, tried to get a decent score last night but ended up literally throwing the controller. I never do that :( I just don't get along with that table, I'll beat all of you on Secrets of the Deep though. /throws down gauntlet.

• Page

of 71 First / Last