Chris Moyles blasts BBC in on-air rant Page 3

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:30:59
    Lukey__b wrote:
    sport wrote:
    I can't believe this is how we treat a national treasure.

You're right.

We should bury him deep, deep down in an airtight box.
    Fuck that, not airtight, I'd want him to die slowly, listening to the rubbish they play all day
  • Futaba 22 Sep 2010 20:31:57 3,538 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    Not from me.

Maybe if you listened to him, or his show once in a while you might come to loathe him...

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• morriss 22 Sep 2010 20:33:29 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Futaba wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Not from me.

Maybe if you listened to him, or his show once in a while you might come to loathe him...
    Maybe. I'm sure if I didn't like his show, I just wouldn't listen to it any more.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:35:47
    morriss wrote:
    Futaba wrote:
    morriss wrote:
    Not from me.

Maybe. I'm sure if I didn't like his show, I just wouldn't listen to it any more.
    It's radio 1's influence on the music industry I hate the most, which is why I reserve the right to hate them all
  • morriss 22 Sep 2010 20:36:32 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The music industry's fine. There's loads of great music.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:38:22
    Plenty of Radio DJs have had meltdowns on air before. Chris Evans is doing alright now.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:38:38
    morriss wrote:
    The music industry's fine. There's loads of great music.
    Sorry, I meant the popular music scene. I'd be nice if some of the more interesting stuff got better coverage, but unless you give these nobs enough cash it ain't gonna happen
  • Futaba 22 Sep 2010 20:39:06 3,538 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That makes sense :p Don't think I listen to his show despite disliking him though. It's just the air of smugness and arrogance the guy seems to give off, combined with how much money he earns really makes him come off like a cunt (to me anyway).

Then the fact he has the nerve to rant about it on radio, like someone else said as if he were the only person in the world with personal problems, is pathetic. It's not like he'll be homeless within a month if he isn't paid (although I secretly hope that might be true).

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• BillMurray 22 Sep 2010 20:39:16 7,905 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Chris Moyles was funny when i was about 13.
  • morriss 22 Sep 2010 20:39:55 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So?
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:39:56
    A couple of people mentioned him mentioning "not needing anymore more stress in his life" at the moment. Which was mostly met with comments from people along the lines of "who gives a shit... I have my own problems" which is right, you do. But the fact remains, he hasn't been paid, he has a massive public platform to speak out to. So given the chance some of you wouldn't just go you know what "fuck it" and complain about whatever was making you angry? Like someone said the other day, it's great to imagine the eurogamer forums as thousands and thousands of ivory towers stretching into the untouchable clouds of moral superiority.
  • speedofthepuma 22 Sep 2010 20:39:59 13,320 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'd rant about it if I wasn't paid for 2 months.

I am not fat, but may well be an unfunny cunt.

I lurk. If I've spoken to you, I'm either impassioned, or drunk.

• morriss 22 Sep 2010 20:40:36 71,286 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's called self-righteous indignation, AltCtrlDelete.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 20:40:58
    Anyone remember Dave Lee Travis ranting and resigning live on air? Nobody cared. :)
  • Dreamcast_Luvr 22 Sep 2010 22:17:09 145 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    By my reckoning he earns around £2500 a day for the shite he peddles. I'd normally agree with people taking a stance when not being paid but am willing to make an exception for this talent free dickhead.

He has had far far more out of our pockets than his 'talent' ever deserved. People are losing their jobs and homes and he thinks we care that he has to delay adding an extra wing to his mansion a few weeks ?Tosser.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:19:56
    I could understand it if they weren't having their contracts renewed and such. He's probably going to get more, hence the delay.
  • afghan_jones 22 Sep 2010 22:22:57 3,042 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hes an arrogant fat vacuous twat who epitomises the downward trend in our society of lauding stupidity and celebrity over talent and achievement.

Hope this fucks his career but no doubt his mini-me clone James Corden will step into the breach. Bellend cunts the lot of the,.
  • RunningMan 22 Sep 2010 22:24:07 2,451 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't like the guy but the bbc are really shit at keeping the staff happy at the mo.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:24:53
    They are still earning a fortune for talking shit while we are hard at work, working and such. Fuckers.
  • StixxUK 22 Sep 2010 22:31:50 7,290 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    I hope he gets fired.

Out of a cannon.

Into the Sun.
    This expression has been in hibernation waiting for a suitable time to awaken, but...

QFT.
  • M83J01P97 22 Sep 2010 22:33:49 6,710 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ranting and moaning about the listeners who were right to point out he was going a bit far, when there are millions worse off, really was not cool though.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:34:15
    He's lost his girlfriend, he's got a cold, he's not been paid.

Enough to kick off, in my opinion.
  • Dreamcast_Luvr 22 Sep 2010 22:34:21 145 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yep but he is getting paid an absolute fortune and moaning while being paid. The money he is moaning about he knows he will get eventually.

I'm self employed and have dragged myself into work when feeling terrible sometimes because if i dont i dont get paid , but you get on with it and be professional. I'm not alone in that , it's what millions of people do everyday , so why tolerate this tosser.
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:35:30
    Because I like tossers.

• Dirtbox 22 Sep 2010 22:37:10 79,182 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    But then you are of even less social worth than Moyles.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:38:51
    Even when you know you'll get paid eventually it doesn't stop the anger boiling up and outbursts. I worked for an agency once 3 weeks before Christmas and not one penny. I knew I'd get it after Christmas. But I stormed into that place on the 23rd December and got paid in full, in cash too. (after tax, of course)
  • Deleted user 22 September 2010 22:39:42
    Dirtbox wrote:
    But then you are of even less social worth than Moyles.

Why's that then Dirtbox?

/sits in front of Dirt's soapbox.
  • Page

of 9 First / Last