Excellent! PM sent! =)
  • WiseFool 26 Aug 2012 11:21:09 874 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Downloading client now! Thanks!! =)
  • WiseFool 26 Aug 2012 12:28:59 874 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Got it up and running and everything was nice and enjoyable - until it suddenly killed my PC! Black screen with the sound going krrrrrzzrrzzz really loud. Had to turn of the PC on the back, couldn't ctrl-alt-del or anything..

Gonna give it another try - controls feel good.
  • TVoJ 26 Aug 2012 21:20:55 1,739 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Had an invite. Downloading now.
  • Tabasco 27 Aug 2012 07:13:23 5,780 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah I had a lot of fun yesterday, feels really nice. Had to stop playing though as the lag got too much late afternoon.

Lots of good ideas implemented pretty well. The thing that stands out for me is how great the jetpack system works - I do enjoy jetpacking out the way of a big fuckoff enemy and shooting them in the head as I fly over them :D

The lag did make the game unplayable though so hopefully it's mostly a stress test at the moment and this will improve.

If I get anymore invites I'll let peeps know in here...
  • pinebear 27 Aug 2012 09:42:14 8,565 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Please do! :)

edit: Not for me though - just checked, and finally got sent one over the weekend!
    \\\\\o/
    /jetpacks away

Edited by pinebear at 09:46:54 27-08-2012

• Immaterial 12 Nov 2012 09:45:54 1,320 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Had a crack at this over the weekend. It looks pretty, but the beta server felt very empty from a PVE/crafting/item shop perspective- I think there's currently about six proper missions in game, then it's running around finding control points.

There are other odd things like being able to craft a vehicle for one mission, and that's your lot for vehicles, unless you're a founder member.

I played a couple of PvP TDM matches, which felt a lot like Unreal Tournament (jetpacks, fixed health/ammo/damage multiplier spawns), and more importantly I didn't suck too hard at it. All in all, not bad for a FtP going through a 'proper' beta.

Think I'll just switch everything off.

• Immaterial 23 Nov 2012 00:24:49 1,320 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ...and the new PvE patch has brought in some event' type missions and lots of graphical polish. Servers are still US based, but I haven't noticed any lag for open world stuffs.

• Immaterial 28 Nov 2012 20:19:11 1,320 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Even though I'm probably talking to myself in this thread, I've got a couple of beta invites to give out. Let me know if you want one.

• Venatio Event Features Manager, Gamer Network 30 Nov 2012 11:05:45 4,621 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    We have keys for this weekend's beta over on the homepage.

The beta weekend starts this afternoon at 6pm and runs until 6pm Sunday.

"sounds like a public school ponce"

• hypoBla5t 30 Nov 2012 12:46:12 1,359 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Had an invite emailed to me the other day, signed up ages ago but was ignoring previous ones as I didn't really know what the hell it was, just heard it was a good F2P. Having watched a few vids I'll be preloading that MMO shooter goodness this evening.
  • Zomeguy 30 Nov 2012 15:32:27 74 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone has an invite for this? Thank you.
  • hypoBla5t 1 Dec 2012 07:49:40 1,359 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Impressive. I really like it so far, haven't explored too much so not sure how 'evil' the microtransactions are but it looks good, the shooter-style combat was a good call and it seems to have plenty of potential.

Going to stop playing now and wait for release I think.
  • Tabasco 1 Dec 2012 15:43:05 5,780 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah I've put about 10-12 hours into the beta so far, but think I'll leave it till release too. Good fun for the most part, needs a lot more content (though that should fill out for at least release if not sooner...).

Oh and playing on my own, and not had too much trouble linking up with randoms to do a certain mission or mining trip. Can see the potential for a regular group of players having a blast though!
  • hypoBla5t 1 Dec 2012 17:38:15 1,359 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm liking the whole resource mining thing and the girls you speak to look hot but a bit less so when you see them in the flesh so to speak. Looks like it could be a decent fully-fledged multiplayer shooter as well in the PvP suite.

Can't stop thinking about it tbh.
  • Immaterial 1 Dec 2012 20:03:33 1,320 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    If at the end of the weekend beta, the flavour still lingers, give me a shout- I still have two 'permanent' beta invites to give out- pm me.

Edited by Immaterial at 20:03:44 01-12-2012

• Venatio Event Features Manager, Gamer Network 22 Jan 2013 11:40:42 4,621 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Keyz plz!

"sounds like a public school ponce"

• Snufkin 23 Jan 2013 00:49:42 45 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Started playing tonight, seems pretty solid. I am completely new to both F2P and MMOs so am a bit confused as to what I'm doing, but there is tonnes to shoot, the game feels solid, and its very pretty. Happy!
  • Kageroth 23 Jan 2013 10:27:47 1 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    If anyone else needs or wants a key I have five available, also been in beta for a while now am up to tier 2 dreadnought/recon frames if anyone needs a hand.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next