I made my way to the shed near the drum filled with oil (?), took the guard out, and waited for the first guy (I can't remember names) to stand conveniently in front of said drum, and pushed him in.
- I had no idea this possibility existed. Will have to look into it. Cheers for that!
Turned the radio on and went upstairs. Waited behind the door until the guy came in and yeah, didn't know what else to do, so I shot him in the head .
- instead of waiting for him you can tamper with the stove, go back across the street and up to the balcony in the repair shop, snipe the stove and kill him in the resulting explosion. Alternatively, you can do none of that, tamper with the pump in the front of the repair shop, wait will he walks over and has a cigarette, and then shoot at the puddle of gasoline with a silenced pistol to ignite the petrol and kill him in an explosion that way.
Sniping the guy in the mechanics is pretty cool, but not a big point scorer.
- Slightly confused because of your wording here. When you say it isn't a big point scorer, do you mean sniping the bloke in the mechanics (i.e the target downstairs in the building that loiters around the garage with the car suspended by a crane above the floor), or sniping the second target in his office from the balcony in the mechanics area? If it's the former, there are two accidents you can arrange for him instead of sniping him from the donut shop as well as a close-and-personal method you can utilise to allow you to not only get all three targets without ever being spotted (as long as you kill them in the same manner) whilst also, through a very long-winded and high-risk method of clearing the entire fucking street (and then later clearing Lenny's house non-lethally with accidents and no disguises) of all other NPCs non-lethally and hiding their bodies so you can also then dispose of their bodies in the oil vat, netting you that challenge bonus, as well as never-spotted bonus, silent assassin bonus, evidence bonus, no disguise bonus as well as two accident bonuses and potentially the maximum score bonus (if you have level mastery) (for what I think is the absolute maximum score achievable on that level. Which could well be possibly the most challenging contract possible to create in the entire game in contracts mode (ASSUMING you can pull it all off).
fiddled with the wire for the kill where he pisses on it. Knocked Lenny out in the barbershop chair, and the last guy I shot the stove when he was standing in front of it.. Is that the way to use the stoves? Shoot them?
- Three points:
1. Are you aware of the different ways to achieve that first kill? There's another accident you can arrange.
2. There's another way to render Lenny unconscious too.
3. Yes, shooting at the stoves makes the bullet ricochet, which creates a spark that ignites the gas. It's a way to take out a target from a distance without shooting them directly with a sniper rifle (which is a blatant murder and not as "clean" as something less obvious that could have easily just been a freak accident. Additionally, by getting a little bit closer and using a silenced pistol (or possibly the sniper at long range if you have the silencer fully upgraded), you don't draw attention to your location, unlike a regular sniper shot which makes a noise and causes the guards to investigate the source of it (they obviously link the big bang to the gunshot despite perhaps not having discovered a body yet).
Did you get the evidence yet? There's one in the main level area and one in Lenny's house. 3 potential ways to get the one in Lenny's house (maybe more, I don't know), 3 ways (that I know of) to get the one in the street area. (spoilered for people who might still not have located the evidence themselves, let alone worked out how to get them)
Anyway, I know that's an epic wall-o-text but should give you plenty of food for thought