What did you dream about last night? Page 2

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• Deleted user 4 November 2010 10:24:57
    Last night I dreamt that there were killer bee swarms that infested corpses, ate out the insides and reanimated it like some random marionette, then puppetted it into crowded areas and exploded.
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2010 10:28:12 7,785 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I dreamt I had scratched an old Drum and Bass vinyl I had but it seemed to play to my fat friend that I've never met before. Then I got into a white plastic box with a small amount of sand in it and someone put in some ant eggs which hatched. Then we had to catch them for some reason but one of the guys there started eating them.
  • sirtacos 4 Nov 2010 10:51:47 7,316 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I dreamt I was a superspy who ran a car off a huge kilometre-high ramp onto a motorway, ejected mid-air, para-glided down to the road and skied down at high speeds towards a chairlift on a cliff where I shagged a sexy female spy. Not bad, as far as dreams go.
  • Zerobob 4 Nov 2010 11:13:01 1,607 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I keep having a recurring dream that I'm staying in a hotel in a drab UK seaside resort and the lifts never work properly.

I always get in the lifts and they seem fine at first, but then they drop sometimes hitting the bottom, sometimes they just go up and down really fast but I still arrive safely at my floor. I never seem to wake up though.

I've had the dream so many times, and other dreams about falling lifts, that I actually know what's going to happen before I step into the lifts now, but I still get in regardless. Really need to remember to take the stairs.
  • smoothpete 4 Nov 2010 11:13:20 31,560 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I had a ninja sword fight, it was pretty fucking sweet.
  • Stickman 4 Nov 2010 11:26:44 29,666 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A mate of mine had found a way to hide hot women inside animated stuffed animals, so wifes/girlfriends were apparently none the wiser when you opened one up and had sex with the woman inside, even if you did it right there on the grass in front of them.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• mcmonkeyplc 4 Nov 2010 11:34:48 39,467 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I dreamt I was in the book I was reading, Consider Phlebas. It was quite awesome.

Come and get it cumslingers!

• Fab4 4 Nov 2010 11:36:22 6,114 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I had a strange one last night. I dreamt that everyone on the planet had forgotten how to do anything. No-one knew how to do the simplest of tasks and everyone was walking around in a state of confusion.

I'm assuming its something akin to working for local government.
  • estoo 4 Nov 2010 11:36:43 2,834 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My car was nicked by Citizen Kane. I found him slumped asleep behind the wheel with the car embedded in bushes and the car had all the paint hanging off.

I was more concerned about being late for work.

No more Red Bull before bed time for me.
  • L_Franko Moderator 9 Nov 2010 11:59:21 9,694 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was on the run because people thought I had killed someone.
  • woodnotes 9 Nov 2010 12:10:40 4,935 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I went to this trendy new bar and it had a really weird toilet. I got in to the cubical which then transported me up a long shaft, gravity shifted me, then the lights went out and I was stuck. No-one could hear me scream. It was fucking horrible. Then I woke up.
  • iancognito 9 Nov 2010 14:27:56 1,396 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Katy Perry and Timbaland were recording a song together, Paul Heaton was producing it, Rolf Harris was playing the didgeridoo. I got to hang around with him as he designed the artwork, which was mainly Rolfaroos.
  • thelzdking 9 Nov 2010 14:34:14 4,369 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I was trying to buy a train ticket to London, but I couldn't seem to get it for the price is was meant to be.

Then I was back at my friends' house after anight out and we were waiting for the rest of them to come home but they took too long so we ate all of their crisps.
  • smoothpete 9 Nov 2010 14:44:40 31,560 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    woodnotes wrote:
    I went to this trendy new bar and it had a really weird toilet. I got in to the cubical which then transported me up a long shaft, gravity shifted me, then the lights went out and I was stuck. No-one could hear me scream. It was fucking horrible. Then I woke up.
    Sounds like either someone slipped you a rohypnol and bummed you in the bogs, or you were abducted by aliens. You got anal probed either way.
  • sirtacos 10 Nov 2010 10:18:17 7,316 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was on a flimsy rowboat with three hookers in shark-infested waters. They were paddling while I was holding on to the sides praying it wouldn't capsize. It was part of a much longer dream but that's all I remember.
  • RetardStrong 12 Nov 2010 00:08:09 3,229 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Haven't had a dream in a long time...
  • sirtacos 4 Dec 2010 06:02:39 7,316 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I know dreams are only interesting to the ones that have them so I'll keep it brief:

I was dating a beautiful short-haired brown-eyed girl who turned out to be crazy and had to be placed in a psychiatric hospital. During that time I got cancer and had some psychological problems myself. I went to visit her and promised her I'd always be there for her etc. Then I somehow *became* the girl, who was a paranoid schizophrenic or something. I saw shit through her eyes and it was fucked up. She got released and arranged to meet me in a park at night. I saw myself (the crazy girl) murder myself through my own eyes, mutilate my body, and then I (the girl) went into a nearby building, went up to the top floor, stripped naked and threw myself out of the window.
    W.T.F.
  • Futaba 4 Dec 2010 06:46:11 3,516 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You watched Gothika recently?

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• sirtacos 4 Dec 2010 07:57:33 7,316 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    lol no, but I think I might give it a go now.
  • beastmaster 4 Dec 2010 07:58:55 11,583 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I dreamt I was painting our carpets last night.

/is doing lots of painting at the moment

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• Load_2.0 4 Dec 2010 08:16:22 19,439 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dreamt I was in a club with some guys, then was on a train with friends and family. I was chatting to an American guy about pulling girls.

Then my Dad came over and we discussed which table would be best for us all to sit at.
  • Lukey__b 4 Dec 2010 09:16:43 3,716 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I had a dream last night where a science teacher from my old secondary school gave me a blowie.

Then I was trying to crack on her daughter who looked about 16.

Good times.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• Deleted user 4 December 2010 09:20:03
    For some reason I dreamt that I rubbed "poppers" onto my gums and then pulled all my teeth out with no pain...Find the hidden meaning? Or just the brain being random?
  • Lukey__b 4 Dec 2010 09:26:49 3,716 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You want to give gummy blow jobs obviously.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• Deleted user 4 December 2010 09:28:14
    ah! I will divorce my wife straight away and start scouring the gay clubs at once ;)
  • Lukey__b 4 Dec 2010 09:31:59 3,716 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Remember to pull out your teeth as well ;)

'Sup, what's guanine?

• Deleted user 4 December 2010 09:41:37
    I'm not sure it would be as painless as my dream made out, also aren't poppers lethal to ingest!?
  • craigy Staff 4 Dec 2010 09:44:53 7,717 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I dreamed that the Eurogamer crew all made massive tits of themselves at Lucky Voice.

Oh, wait, that was real life.
  • Deleted user 4 December 2010 13:19:42
    Superman shoved a large wooden pole through Batman's back, as Batman lay dying he shoved a kryptonite cylinder down Superman's throat. Superman ripped it out through his neck and then slowly healed, like Wolverine.

I wouldn't of remembered this had I not seen this thread. Thanks! It was actually quite disturbing.
  • Page

of 9 First / Last