The General multi-purpose Move thread Page 3

• Page

of 71 First / Last

• Progguitarist 29 Aug 2010 09:54:54 10,543 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'll be getting Move and if RUSE turns out the be as good as I thought the demo was I'll be a happy camper.
  • Deleted user 29 August 2010 13:17:25
    Zero Beat wrote:

Time Crisis Developer Demonstration @ Gamescom

Deadstorm Pirates looks the bees knees.

Was nt really that interested in timr crisis, but deadstorm looks great and as a whole the package is pretty comprehensive!
  • the_dudefather 29 Aug 2010 14:09:16 9,419 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I would probably buy it if they managed to put a port of Time crisis 1 on the disc as well

FUCK YEAH

never really got on that well with the sequels, kinda preferred the precision of the original rather than the multiple weapons and other stuff they added over the years

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• Deleted user 29 August 2010 14:26:52
    VandelayIndustries wrote:
    Toddler playing with Start The Party. You can see how closely the racket sticks to the controller. Definite Roger Rabbit feeling with this.

That's just sold me a Move. The lack of lag there is incredible
  • Deleted user 29 August 2010 16:09:33
    Is time crisis a move launch title? im looking for something to play along with sports champions.
  • Deleted user 29 August 2010 16:13:51
    /is in two minds

I'll wait a couple of months to see how this pans out

*lies*
  • Deleted user 29 August 2010 16:30:40
    well i've already ordered mine, starter pack and extra move controller, i'll see how i go with the six axis before shelling out for the nav. Im really looking forward to its release now, i used to have a wii but it really did nt warrant the cost and space under my tv as it was only used in group occasions, however i do miss it sometimes and i think that move can fill this void while being able to offer something extra!
  • Rauha 29 Aug 2010 16:40:16 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Didn't know Kung Fu rider was a disc based title, thought it was PSN only :/ That one won't sell. Also, haven't seen any PS3 footage of that Lord of the Rings game yet, the Wii version looks alot like Zelda.

Also, I wanted to LOL at this but after noticing the nav controller hidden in the grip, I kind of want it :)
  • Accordi0n 29 Aug 2010 16:55:44 1,075 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    TeleFunken wrote:
    Toddler playing with Start The Party. You can see how closely the racket sticks to the controller. Definite Roger Rabbit feeling with this.

That's just sold me a Move. The lack of lag there is incredible

Not that im judging move in any way[i have it on preorder also] but you cant judge the lag from just the onscreen feed. The video feed and virtual racket are in sync, but that could be seconds, minutes even days after the real life movement…
  • Rauha 29 Aug 2010 17:02:21 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    LBP2 £28.99 [ChoicesUK]

Playstation Move Starter Pack £38.49 [ChoicesUK]

PS Move controller £26.74 [ChoicesUK]

Some bargains from the bargains thread.
  • Zero-Beat 29 Aug 2010 18:56:00 254 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    the_dudefather wrote:
    I would probably buy it if they managed to put a port of Time crisis 1 on the disc as well

FUCK YEAH

never really got on that well with the sequels, kinda preferred the precision of the original rather than the multiple weapons and other stuff they added over the years
    "Richard Millerrrrrrr!"
  • Deleted user 30 August 2010 01:03:33
    Rauha this
    Hey that's really well designed, I like it.
  • Jazzy_Geoff 30 Aug 2010 23:17:16 7,782 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    any news on deals on the ps3 move console bundle?

Now my phat has bitten the dust I may consider a move bundle if one can be had for a reasonable price.

I hear the rrp is £285 BUT THAT JUST AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH
  • Accordi0n 30 Aug 2010 23:45:03 1,075 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Rauha wrote:
    LBP2 £28.99 [ChoicesUK]

Playstation Move Starter Pack £38.49 [ChoicesUK]

PS Move controller £26.74 [ChoicesUK]

Some bargains from the bargains thread.

Reading around that site doesnt sound very reliable for delivery times…
  • Rauha 30 Aug 2010 23:48:18 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Damn that's unfortunate, actually I'm not too fussed about having it day 1 so I may just stick it out with them.
  • Rauha 31 Aug 2010 21:30:08 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Probably old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnggr-ycbro

He seems very excitable. Also, embargo for Move 'stuff' lifts later tonight; so expect alot of info tomorrow (including reviews).
  • dsmx 31 Aug 2010 22:51:12 7,735 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It is quite old, it was posted in April. However the final tech for move would of been finished by then so since then the devs would of been working on the code for the game. Which is rather interesting because move worked back then and kinect still doesn't work properly now.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• VandelayIndustries 31 Aug 2010 23:04:51 1,523 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm getting giddy. Reach in two weeks and Move a few days after...
  • Rauha 31 Aug 2010 23:34:14 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm getting giddy. Reach in two weeks and Move a few days after...
    Reminds me I need to send you both a PSN and XBL friends request, Reach online goodness :)
  • VandelayIndustries 31 Aug 2010 23:37:08 1,523 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Oh yes. (PM sent)
  • VandelayIndustries 1 Sep 2010 09:35:34 1,523 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Reviews are coming in...
    Tumble
    Kung Fu Rider
    Start The Party

Avoid Kung Fu Rider like the plague and they seem to have the camera too high as well :/
  • Fletche 1 Sep 2010 09:43:07 3,418 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    And some from IGN

Me thinks I will wait a while to get this based on what I have read
  • Zomoniac 1 Sep 2010 09:44:22 7,997 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Any word yet on current camera owners being able to get the demo content?
  • dsmx 1 Sep 2010 09:50:10 7,735 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    kotaku have got some reviews up and they were rather glowing about move in all of them in so far as they all worked. They may not be the best games but they all worked well.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• VandelayIndustries 1 Sep 2010 09:53:34 1,523 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    VG247 have links galore.
  • Fletche 1 Sep 2010 09:55:07 3,418 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yup, looks like the hardware is great but the supporting software not so much, to be expected really though I suppose. Is a good sign that the hardware is getting a general thumbs up, gives me hope for quality game releases in the near future
  • dsmx 1 Sep 2010 09:58:43 7,735 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well we already new the hardware was great it was working well back in april when it was on the gadget show playing socom as a link earlier was posted showed. The launch games with move are just standard fair for launch games, solid titles that show what you can do with the system but nothing that is truly outstanding.

It will be better than kinects launch as they still haven't got kinect working properly.

• M_of_the_sys 1 Sep 2010 11:03:50 1,154 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Here's hoping EG will have a review up soon enough.
  • Deleted user 1 September 2010 11:09:22
    NOOOOO!

Looks like IGN had trouble with the table tennis mini-game in Sports Champion.

EDIT But Joystiq loved it!!
  • Rauha 1 Sep 2010 11:11:32 4,271 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Tumble and Sports Champions it is for me. IGN and their Tumble review is kind of awfu it seems they let one glitch spoil they entire enjoyment of the game. Also, though the Boom Blox comparison is obvious, it's a PSN game! :)
    Regardless, Joystiq (G4 and Kotaku) seems to have very different opinions on some of those review.

Again, pretty much in line with what was expected. Really looking forward to it now.

GT review of Tumble seemed quite fair tbh.
  • Page

of 71 First / Last