The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Page 85

• Page

of 85 First / Last

Next
  • simiankid 25 Feb 2014 12:15:32 594 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Ror1984 - Yeah, you're very close to the end. I think I got all the parts of the Song of the Hero over two evenings' play, and then I'm pretty sure I finished it the day after that.

I felt it was a bit filler-y toward the end two, but I guess that was just my impatience to get the damn thing finished. The final few sections are suitably epic though.
  • Ror1984 25 Feb 2014 22:01:55 3,356 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @simiankid Yeah, to be honest I think it's the same with me - I have other games I want to get to and I've had this on the go for a while (I passed the fifty hour mark yesterday!) Thankfully the final two parts of the song were quicker and more enjoyable.

I've since done Sky Keep (which I really enjoyed after an initial few minutes of confusion/frustration) and claimed the Triforce. I left it last night with Ghirahim kidnapping Zelda, so I reckon I'll finish it next time I get back to it.

I have really enjoyed the vast majority of it, but I think 30-35 hours is the Zelda game sweet spot for me. Though again, it probably doesn't help that I played A Link Between Worlds immediately before this, and then Wind Waker HD immediately before that. I'm on a bit of a Zelda kick at the moment!

FFXIV: ARR - Khroma Midgard, Odin.

• Ror1984 27 Feb 2014 22:18:55 3,356 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    And done! Really enjoyed that, bar a few frustrating moments and a bit of padding. I think my final time was just under 52 hours :|

FFXIV: ARR - Khroma Midgard, Odin.

• Page

of 85 First / Last

Next