Amanda Knox Innocent or guilty? Page 8

  • Page

    of 14 First / Last

  • AaronTurner 4 Oct 2011 23:34:42 7,521 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Eh, if they were turning off their mobiles so they couldn't be tracked, wouldn't it have been better to leave their mobiles on at her boyfriends flat? To me it seems the whole police investigation stinks, as well as the circus surrounding it.
  • AaronTurner 4 Oct 2011 23:36:43 7,521 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    As for the pointing the finger at the other guy, go to another country, find yourself implicated in a murder case, the police question you for hours on end and consistantly imply that you need to agree with a certain version of a story. It's not hard to see why she might have agreed to sign something.
  • Fozzie_bear 4 Oct 2011 23:38:07 15,313 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    elpicador wrote:
    Umm....what about Knox fingering some black guy

    Go on....

    Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

  • Deleted user 4 October 2011 23:39:50
    Did she also resist arrest? Because all my TV-cop show senses are tingling here...
  • Khanivor 4 Oct 2011 23:52:05 39,866 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    elpicador wrote:
    Yeah, but don't you understand framing other people who aren't involved makes you look kind of guilty.

    By that logic there are a few dozen Italian police and lawyers who are looking guilty of murder.
  • Ironlungs76 17 Feb 2012 08:03:08 4,930 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Knox gets $4m book deal

    Well that was inevitable
  • FWB 17 Feb 2012 08:24:48 41,916 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So who did the deed?
  • Syrette 17 Feb 2012 08:26:44 41,801 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Professor Plum in the ballroom.

  • Ironlungs76 17 Feb 2012 08:27:49 4,930 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Miss Ballgag in he bedroom, n'est pas?
  • GiarcYekrub 17 Feb 2012 08:43:29 3,582 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    She's guilty
  • Syrette 17 Feb 2012 08:48:29 41,801 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    She's guilty
    Oh, really?

    Why didn't you inform the judge during her trial then?

  • lucky_jim 17 Feb 2012 08:53:08 5,161 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Anybody who can look at the track record of the prosecutor and still think it's likely Knox is guilty must be completely insane.
  • JBlokeUK 17 Feb 2012 08:53:20 2,309 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    GiarcYekrub wrote:
    She's guilty
    What has Diana Vickers done now?

    I like it when he's angry.

  • THFourteen 17 Feb 2012 08:57:09 31,797 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    Knox gets $4m book deal

    Well that was inevitable
    reckon there will be group sex in it.
  • skuzzbag 17 Feb 2012 10:00:27 5,482 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Guilty. Don't have to give a reason because of free speech.

    Defintaly guilty, she probably kidnaps babies to sell in Russia too.
  • Zizoo 17 Feb 2012 10:13:07 7,702 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Guilty...

    of being hot!

    ...

    /leaves
  • GiarcYekrub 26 Mar 2013 09:52:07 3,582 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Looks like Foxy is back in the dock
  • danathjo 26 Mar 2013 10:09:52 6,909 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    she still fit?
  • Zizoo 26 Mar 2013 10:22:38 7,702 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/26/world/europe/italy-amanda-knox-retrial/
  • DFawkes 26 Mar 2013 10:41:24 22,051 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    We have enough evidence to convict her!

    Actually no, we don't.

    Wait, yes we do!

    How many more appeals and trials and things can she have, in theory? If this one comes up guilty, can she appeal?

    I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

  • graysonavich 26 Mar 2013 10:43:51 6,801 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Does double jeopardy only work one way?
  • DFawkes 26 Mar 2013 10:48:10 22,051 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Don't think Italy has such a thing. Or the UK anymore, if there's enough new evidence. However, I suppose that double jeopardy may allow the US to block her extradition.

    I've no idea how it'll work, to be honest. You'd certainly think a US citizen would have some kind of protection against this sort of thing. It's unconstitutional, and the US legal system generally hates things that are unconstitutional

    Edited by DFawkes at 10:49:50 26-03-2013

    I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

  • Deckard1 26 Mar 2013 10:48:14 25,402 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    There's zero chance of ever getting her out of America now. And that double jeopardy thing is only an American law isn't it?

    Called it

  • ModishNouns 26 Mar 2013 11:00:48 4,633 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    According to the radio this morning, the re-trial can proceed in her absence. If she is found guilty again it would be up to Italy to apply to the US for extradition. They went on to say, though, that in that event they probably wouldn't bother.

    Weird.
  • glaeken 26 Mar 2013 11:04:17 10,976 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I wonder if the prosecution have come up with a more convincing explanation for the crime this time around. The satanic ritual sex game nonsense they came up with first time round was totally barking. How that got beyond one person suggesting and it not being shot down is beyond me.

    It seems to me they actually have the guy who did it but offered him deals to implicate others based on a whacko theory. Why would the guy not take that deal? It was a win win for him.
  • Whizzo 26 Mar 2013 11:13:03 42,758 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:And that double jeopardy thing is only an American law isn't it?
    Double jeopardy existed long before anyone (including the Vikings, probably) discovered North America.

    It's been altered for serious cases in the UK in recent years if there's compelling new evidence, Norman England didn't know about DNA evidence after all.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • Deckard1 26 Mar 2013 11:18:46 25,402 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Nah you're wrong. Hulk Hogan came up with the idea.

    Called it

  • Page

    of 14 First / Last

Log in or register to reply