Infamous 2 Page 16

• Page

of 16 First / Last

Next
  • DUFFMAN5 12 Mar 2013 13:10:52 13,802 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    joelstinton wrote:
    This arrived in the post today! hooray! 13 quid can't complain with that.

Enjoyed the first one, platinumed it as well. Been having a bit of gamer fatigue of late so hoping it can reignite something within.

/should have gave gaming a break for a while really
    Don't forget FoB on psn as well. Good fun.

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Deleted user 12 March 2013 14:03:58
    Cool i will check that out.

aye just basically collected my first blast shards. Loving the agile movement of cole, and pretty much a lot of the powers are available from the start. Already blasted a few guys of roofs :)

Climbing looks really silly. Graphics are rather nice too.
  • Ultrasoundwave 12 Mar 2013 14:20:18 3,097 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This is a quality game, i played through it when it first came out and i recently downloaded it through PS+.

Lovely graphics, great gameplay and a decent story - very enjoyable.

"Look at banner Michael!"

• imamazed 12 Mar 2013 14:25:28 5,450 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    How different is this to the original?

Really didn't get on with 1. I stuck with it till the end, but found it so repetitive an unsatisfying.
  • nickthegun 12 Mar 2013 14:26:58 55,848 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This one is even more repetitive, so its probably not even worth downloading.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• imamazed 12 Mar 2013 14:27:56 5,450 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    This one is even more repetitive, so its probably not even worth downloading.
    Aha, I've already got it downloaded, but I've got plenty of other stuff to be getting on with so I'll probably steer clear until a very rainy day.
  • Ultrasoundwave 12 Mar 2013 14:29:30 3,097 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @imamazed

Infamous 2 is miles ahead of 1 in my opinion - there is more variation in the environments and enemy types, plus you upgrade your powers at a quicker pace so you get more abilities to try out.

It is MUCH better than the first game, but if you didnt enjoy the first game at all then it may not be worth bothering with.

However, it is free if you have PS+, so it would be worth a try anyway.

"Look at banner Michael!"

• Triggerhappytel 12 Mar 2013 14:33:02 2,664 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's slicker, more polished and overall a better production, but the gameplay is very similar. If you didn't like the first game this is unlikely to do anything for you.
  • Deleted user 14 March 2013 12:44:54
    I'm about on mission 19 or so now (just seen nix origin cutscene), and thats a really good assesment from triggerhappytel to describe my experience thus far.

It is pretty much that. But i'm enjoying it. Theres been some great moments, where they have directed the action in a certain way to make you feel fucking awesome. Aside from the swamps, it does feel a bit like empire city though. The range of powers are great. Loving the soundtrack, and graphics are nice, cole in cutscenes looks fantastic, even if it is a step above everything else in the game.
  • Whizzo 14 Mar 2013 13:21:39 42,759 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Once you get to the flooded part of the city it's completely different to Empire City, keeping off the ground is rather important, which is why ice launch is just so great.

The only thing I found disappointing after playing inFamous 1 was the change in Cole's voice actor, everything else is much better.

This space left intentionally blank.

• Syrette 28 Apr 2013 19:53:38 41,802 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Couldn't help myself :redface:

http://www.infamousthegame.com/en_GB/infamous2/community/ugc/mission.html?missionId=0092cc32-c47c-4fa3-bab0-5b6b7c54d758

• king26 28 Apr 2013 20:04:15 546 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Best superhero game ever made for me
  • chessboxer 29 Apr 2013 17:03:05 250 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    king26 wrote:
    Best superhero game ever made for me
    Quite possibly for me too. I enjoyed them more than Arkham Asylum/City or Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions/Edge Of Time.

I can't wait for Infamous: Second Son. I'm wondering if the Evil Cole story of Infamous 2 has become canon for this.
  • FarFromSane 30 Apr 2013 20:14:47 231 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Infamous 2 is great. Finished twice and looking forward to see the new one in action

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralyzed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

• bladdard 30 Apr 2013 22:32:19 818 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I would also like to declare my love of infamous 2, brilliant game and some excellent DLC. I also didn't finish the first.
  • MatMan562 30 Apr 2013 22:45:45 1,904 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    While we're at it I will too! I've actually got every single trophy in the series as well so naturally I'm very excited for Second Son.

chessboxer wrote:
    I can't wait for Infamous: Second Son. I'm wondering if the Evil Cole story of Infamous 2 has become canon for this.
    I've been wondering about this too, on the one hand, if they're taking the evil ending then why isn't Cole the protagonist? Perhaps they are going to make him the baddie like Prototype 2 did with Alex Mercer or they need to be able to keep the moral choices in there (it would be weird to see a Cole that essentially commited genocide start to become good again). And then on the other hand, if they're carrying on the good ending why is there a superhero/ villain at all? Whatever the answer is, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the story.

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• Murbal 7 Jun 2013 12:00:20 21,547 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This game seems to go on for ever! Have been playing for weeks now (game time is short at the mo) and wondered how long it would take to focus purely on story from here on in? I've just launched the nuke at the beast.
  • chessboxer 10 Jun 2013 22:38:27 250 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    This game seems to go on for ever! Have been playing for weeks now (game time is short at the mo) and wondered how long it would take to focus purely on story from here on in? I've just launched the nuke at the beast.
    Just like the first game, there are 40 missions in the main storyline. Your save data will tell you where abouts you are.
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Jun 2013 22:23:13 8,746 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    CAM footage

Looks great.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• mrpon 11 Jun 2013 22:24:41 27,645 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Looks like Wonderful 101.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Oldest_Ancient 11 Jun 2013 22:38:16 92 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @MatMan562

In this month's Game Informer it says they went with the Good Karma ending as it was the most popular choice for players.

Seems odd because Infamous is the one series that I go out of my way to be evil in.
  • Page

of 16 First / Last

Next