Man accused of Killing Kitten after it unplugged the games console

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous
  • uglygamer 3 Jun 2010 01:06:19 11,780 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Staunton authorities were called to Walston's apartment at 9 p.m. after his girlfriend phoned 911. Police said Walston apparently became enraged when the woman's kitten disconnected his video game. Walston is accused of killing the kitten by hurling it against a wall.

"In front of her kids," said Officer Lisa Klein of the Staunton Police Department.

http://www.newsleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=20106020320

That really is pathetic!
  • LionheartDJH 3 Jun 2010 02:00:21 19,295 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Poor kitty :(. Seriously though look at that guy, he looks like he's smoked a few j's in his time, just look at the mad dreads and the one guy's comment that says "Medusa ain't got nothin' on this dude and his hair". I wonder what game he was playing that got him so enraged in the first place?! Alan Wake?

She dives for cheese pasties

• caligari 3 Jun 2010 02:45:31 16,832 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    2K00L4SK00L wrote:
    Here's a story.

I was walking past a wheelie bin on my street. I heared a meow sound and checked it out. There was a 5/7 week old kitten in there, litterally drenched in dried blood and urine.
    I (my familly) rescued the poor thing. Upon inspection, we could see it's right eye was bashed in, and it was in deep shock (it was probably in the bin for days howling out).

We nursed it for a few days before taking it to a vet. And it was given a fairly clean bill of health (lost eye aside...)

It's my lovely cat now. Had it for 2 years, love the fucker. But some cunt done this to it and dumped it in a bin.

/boils

Jesus Christ - I really hope that there is some form of Karma in the world.

Great ending to that story though, sir. :')
  • Futaba 3 Jun 2010 03:09:31 3,426 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    Poor kitty :(. Seriously though look at that guy, he looks like he's smoked a few j's in his time, just look at the mad dreads and the one guy's comment that says "Medusa ain't got nothin' on this dude and his hair". I wonder what game he was playing that got him so enraged in the first place?! Alan Wake?

No enough joints that particular night by the sounds of it.

And COD:MW2 online is a contender for making someone that stressed-out :p

As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

• Deleted user 3 June 2010 06:50:34
    Or Peggle
  • marilena 3 Jun 2010 07:45:31 8,198 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    One would assume it was a game with very rare checkpoints.
  • saintedd 3 Jun 2010 08:05:07 250 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    No point blaming games again guy is just a cunt.
  • FWB 3 Jun 2010 08:09:10 41,904 posts
    Seen 55 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    A number of my students have remarked on how the British seem to prefer animals to human beings. And it's simple... because the human race has cunts like in the story.
  • Lukey__b 3 Jun 2010 09:14:01 3,725 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That’s a little unfair seeing as there is proof in this thread alone that there are human beings who are the opposite to the man in the article.

Animals always get let off easy. If they do something shitty it’s acceptable because they don’t know better, but if they’re all sweet and nice ‘they’re loving and better than human beings’. Makes me want to throw a kitten at a wall so it does.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• ZuluHero 3 Jun 2010 09:28:54 3,658 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    From the comments:

And what's with all these grown men playing video games anyway??? LAZY???????

You should all be ashamed of yourselves (myself included) :p

Still nasty piece of work, at least the GF did the right thing. Although i would fear for her safety when he is released...
  • Fletche 3 Jun 2010 09:32:58 3,418 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Just like to know what else we should be doing so as we aren't being lazy, kitten throwing?
  • Lukey__b 3 Jun 2010 09:34:57 3,725 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Sitting around posting comments on news sites.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• Res 3 Jun 2010 09:37:03 1,814 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I am pleased to see that they spelt 'video game' with the space, rather than the incorrect 'videogame'. I feel like more people should be baiting those comments though.
  • ZuluHero 3 Jun 2010 09:37:57 3,658 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Precisely - full productive lives trying to make our voices heard amongst millions of others.

Hang on a sec...
  • Chopsen 3 Jun 2010 09:41:41 15,124 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    uglygamer wrote:
    his girlfriend phoned 911.

Fucksake....
  • MrE26 3 Jun 2010 09:51:09 1,906 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    They should lock the cunt in a room with a tiger. See how he fares against a slightly bigger kitten.
  • Deleted user 3 June 2010 09:57:15
    caligari wrote:
    Jesus Christ - I really hope that there is some form of Karma in the world.

You are mistaken.
    I believe that because Karma relates to cycles of reincarnation, then it is more than justice within this life (i.e. someone who hurts a cat will get hurt later). It is also (maybe even only?) justice from one life to the next. Therefore one can claim that Karma punishes the disabled, in the past life they were shitty, in this life they have no use of their legs. Karma may then have punished this cat, so they deserved their fate (but also deserve to be looked after by an EGer, so the cat couldn't have been all that bad).

Perhaps you would rather apply the Wiccan rule of three: whatever (magickal?) energy you put out, it comes back threefold.
  • Deleted user 3 June 2010 09:59:06
    FWB wrote:
    A number of my students have remarked on how the British seem to prefer animals to human beings. And it's simple... because the human race has cunts like in the story.

Two problems here:

1) Humans are animals.

2) Cunts aren't bad things, as shown by the fact we all download pictures of them obsessively.
  • LionheartDJH 3 Jun 2010 12:28:20 19,295 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Futaba wrote:
    LionheartDJH wrote:

No enough joints that particular night by the sounds of it.

And COD:MW2 online is a contender for making someone that stressed-out :p

Evidently, he must have been doing some heavy stuff to do this. That is if he is mentally stable normally, which I'm guessing might not be the case, this guy could be a couple of cans short of a six pack judging by this.

Haha yeah good call actually :p. "Just one more kill to the nuke, come on, come on, got this dude in my sights, yes, yes, yes, there he is...and BANG! $&*£$%"!£*^$! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK CAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! TO MAKE UP FOR THE LAST KILL IN THAT KILLSTREAK!!"

She dives for cheese pasties

• Retroid Moderator 3 Jun 2010 12:31:29 44,501 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    :'(
    2K00L4SK00L wrote:
    Here's a story.
    :')
  • PrivateFloyd 3 Jun 2010 12:31:46 3,997 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Erm,

The fact this degenerate was playing a computer game or anything else that would induce any type of stress or anguish is no excuse for what he has done.

Makes my blood boil, fucking prick needs a good kickin'.

Goat is hungry.....

• Deleted user 3 June 2010 12:33:49
    I'm surprised nobody has accussed phAge yet.
  • jonsaan 3 Jun 2010 12:35:10 25,248 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He needs a visit from Cat Woman in his cell.

FCUTA!

• Lukey__b 3 Jun 2010 12:36:26 3,725 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Has this thread been merged with the 'Cartoon Characters you admire' thread?

'Sup, what's guanine?

• yupyup 3 Jun 2010 12:52:25 3,669 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    iHAZaCHEEZ3burger wrote:
    I'm surprised nobody has accussed phAge yet.

:D

Hands Off Our Penises

• Deleted user 3 June 2010 13:02:22
    This was an even worse news article on gamer rage.
  • FWB 3 Jun 2010 13:05:44 41,904 posts
    Seen 55 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Lukey__b wrote:
    That’s a little unfair seeing as there is proof in this thread alone that there are human beings who are the opposite to the man in the article.

Animals always get let off easy. If they do something shitty it’s acceptable because they don’t know better, but if they’re all sweet and nice ‘they’re loving and better than human beings’. Makes me want to throw a kitten at a wall so it does.

I didn't say all of humanity was awful, I said it included arseholes. And yes, animals do get off, because they don't know better and they're pretty logical in their actions.
  • Lukey__b 3 Jun 2010 13:12:19 3,725 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    :)

That's alright then.

I'm just saying if an animal can't do wrong because it doesnt know it's doing wrong, then it can't do right either. They're not loving they're just useing bastards.

Edit: I don’t know where this animal resentment is coming from! I think animals are cool really. Cunning, but cool.

'Sup, what's guanine?

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Previous