Champions League Page 550

  • Page

    of 745 First / Last

  • Gruff 29 Aug 2013 17:55:43 3,075 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    From now on, I will be calling it "The Champions League and Celtic"
    What are Chelsea, City and Arsenal Champions of then?

    Mug
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 17:56:52 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I was really hoping to get to go to Dortmund or Madrid, I've already been to see Celtic play Milan, Ajax and Barca away :-(
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 17:57:48
    Come on, the second best team in the SPL is Motherwell...
  • Humperfunk 29 Aug 2013 17:57:57 3,590 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Gruff wrote:
    Humperfunk wrote:
    From now on, I will be calling it "The Champions League and Celtic"
    What are Chelsea, City and Arsenal Champions of then?

    Mug
    Angry man is angry!
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 17:58:56
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Ah ha ha ha Celtic.
    Which group are Spurs in?
    We went out in the pre-pre-group stage, where we had to play against 19 teams that aren't made up of part-time haggis farmers every week for a year.
    You can't be very good then, we made the last 16 last year.
    How is that a comeback?
    It's not a comeback, it's a silly comment, lighten the fuck up.
    HAH! This from the person who just shat out his stomach because I said "Ah ha ha ha Celtic".
  • Gruff 29 Aug 2013 17:59:04 3,075 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    Gruff wrote:
    Humperfunk wrote:
    From now on, I will be calling it "The Champions League and Celtic"
    What are Chelsea, City and Arsenal Champions of then?

    Mug
    Angry man is angry!
    Dumb man is still dumb
  • Humperfunk 29 Aug 2013 18:00:28 3,590 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Kalel was right, Celtic fans are highly strung!
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:00:40 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Ah ha ha ha Celtic.
    Which group are Spurs in?
    We went out in the pre-pre-group stage, where we had to play against 19 teams that aren't made up of part-time haggis farmers every week for a year.
    You can't be very good then, we made the last 16 last year.
    How is that a comeback?
    It's not a comeback, it's a silly comment, lighten the fuck up.
    HAH! This from the person who just shat out his stomach because I said "Ah ha ha ha Celtic".
    I just inquired about your team, does your idea about tough draws also apply to Man U?
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:01:19 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    Kalel was right, Celtic fans are highly strung!
    You'd be highly strung if you watched the game last night!
  • graysonavich 29 Aug 2013 18:01:51 7,757 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    What a ludicrous display. What was Lennon thinking.
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 18:01:58
    Oh I see it was just a random enquiry about my team, totally without spite or in anyway supposed to be some sort of snide comeback. Definitely.

    And what nonsense are you on about now with the Man U thing? What does that have to do with anything?
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 18:02:39
    Humperfunk wrote:
    Kalel was right, Celtic fans are highly strung!
    Right?

    Fuck me...
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:04:26 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I just worked out that in our last 6 Champions League Group appearances we've had Barcelona 4 times and Milan 3!
  • Dgzter 29 Aug 2013 18:05:02 344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Delighted with the Celtic draw. Group H - all ex-winners and 16 European cups between them. Amazing!

    Undoubtedly the SPL is a low standard compared to other leagues, but we can only beat what is infront of us and we DID have to come through several qualifying rounds to get to the group stages, so I'm not really sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that we get a free entry into it. Meh.

    Never mind anyway, this Tic fan is very happy. Some great nights ahead for a young Celtic team.
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:06:00 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Oh I see it was just a random enquiry about my team, totally without spite or in anyway supposed to be some sort of snide comeback. Definitely.

    And what nonsense are you on about now with the Man U thing? What does that have to do with anything?
    Well Man U win the league almost every year pretty easily...
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:06:32 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    graysonavich wrote:
    What a ludicrous display. What was Lennon thinking.
    What happened?
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 18:06:55
    Alright you get free entry to the qualifying rounds then. Fair enough?

    And fair enough, you win your league, you've every right to be in the CL. I don't begrudge Celtic their place there or anyone else tbh. I just thought it was kind of funny to see them get a hard group, s'all.
  • Deleted user 29 August 2013 18:09:01
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Oh I see it was just a random enquiry about my team, totally without spite or in anyway supposed to be some sort of snide comeback. Definitely.

    And what nonsense are you on about now with the Man U thing? What does that have to do with anything?
    Well Man U win the league almost every year pretty easily...
    Yeah, it's the difference between winning a really hard league, and really easy league. Yeah? Is that not kind of really obviously the point?

    Not that I was ever really going there originally, but if you're going to be a precious whiney snippy nob about the whole thing...
  • Dgzter 29 Aug 2013 18:09:16 344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It is funny, I agree :) thought Lennon's reaction was hilarious as well.

    Admittedly the CL is totally overhyped and monetized etc, but still something magic about it as a club competition.
  • graysonavich 29 Aug 2013 18:10:34 7,757 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Don't underestimate semi-professional outfit Cliftonville F.C.

    ROAD TO LISBON
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Aug 2013 18:13:58 14,645 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Oh I see it was just a random enquiry about my team, totally without spite or in anyway supposed to be some sort of snide comeback. Definitely.

    And what nonsense are you on about now with the Man U thing? What does that have to do with anything?
    Well Man U win the league almost every year pretty easily...
    Yeah, it's the difference between winning a really hard league, and really easy league. Yeah? Is that not kind of really obviously the point?

    Not that I was ever really going there originally, but if you're going to be a precious whiney snippy nob about the whole thing...
    :D

    Take it easy Mr Chuckle Trousers...
  • SuperCoolEskimo 29 Aug 2013 18:17:57 10,376 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mr Chuckle Trousers LOL! :D
  • oceanmotion 29 Aug 2013 18:33:20 16,405 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Man U to go reasonably far until they get utterly dominated in midfield.

    Man City lose first two games, draw the third, go out in the last game.

    Arsenal get narrowly beat by Napoli to second place and go out.

    Celtic scrape the odd draw and one high profile scalp and go out.

    Chelsea get an easy ride until being hammered by Bayern or Madrid.

    Edited by oceanmotion at 18:34:57 29-08-2013
  • The-Bodybuilder 29 Aug 2013 18:34:01 14,951 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Great group for Arsenal. Bound to bring in a lot of revenue during those nights.

    I mean, isn't that what football is about these days? The revenue?
  • LeD 29 Aug 2013 19:24:40 6,360 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I reckon we can do it. It'll be tough be it should be well worth watching!
  • Widge Moderator 29 Aug 2013 19:25:20 13,830 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    graysonavich wrote:
    What a ludicrous display. What was Lennon thinking.
    The problem with Celtic is they're always trying to walk the ball into the goal.
  • THFourteen 29 Aug 2013 19:29:25 37,034 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    LeD wrote:
    I reckon we can do it. It'll be tough be it should be well worth watching!
    Little bit exciting maybe.
  • LeD 29 Aug 2013 19:32:16 6,360 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yes! :D
  • Page

    of 745 First / Last

Log in or register to reply