Champions League Page 536

  • Page

    of 739 First / Last

  • RobTheBuilder 1 May 2013 19:58:07 6,521 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Siobheon talk sport have it
  • THFourteen 1 May 2013 20:10:00 36,300 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How's the best team in the world tm getting on then.
  • Jacksie66 1 May 2013 20:12:16 574 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Im going to be in Dortmund on the night of the champions league final...
    Twill be awesome! !
  • Blakester 1 May 2013 20:13:44 3,747 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bayern look fucking awesome on the break. Barca look a bit toothless in attack.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • Armoured_Bear 1 May 2013 20:15:43 13,775 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Jacksie66 wrote:
    Im going to be in Dortmund on the night of the champions league final...
    Twill be awesome! !
    That will be superb!

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deleted user 1 May 2013 20:30:37
    Certainly hope Dortmund win. Underdogs and all that.
  • Armoured_Bear 1 May 2013 20:32:42 13,775 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Barca could play all night without scoring.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deleted user 1 May 2013 20:42:44
    sad to see, in a way
  • ecu 1 May 2013 20:49:18 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    lololol
  • senso-ji 1 May 2013 20:50:01 6,340 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Of all the players you can get away with not marking, Robben isn't one of them.
  • ecu 1 May 2013 20:53:55 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This isn't even their final form.
  • Armoured_Bear 1 May 2013 20:56:23 13,775 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I dislike Bayern but the best 2 teams in the tournament are going to the final.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • ecu 1 May 2013 21:08:05 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How good is Schweinsteiger? Christ. He's been phenomenal for ages yet doesn't seem to get quite enough credit imo. Bet you'll hear loads about him now British football journalists have started to realise the Bundesliga is actually decent.

    Edited by ecureuil at 21:08:25 01-05-2013
  • Armoured_Bear 1 May 2013 21:09:14 13,775 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Steve_Perry wrote:
    An astute observation.
    You know what I mean, look at Chelcunts last year.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • King_Edward 1 May 2013 21:11:26 11,471 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    They started wanking over Schweinsteiger years ago.
  • ecu 1 May 2013 21:12:38 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    They started wanking over Schweinsteiger years ago.
    Only after he does well on the international stage though.
  • King_Edward 1 May 2013 21:13:40 11,471 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hahaha Pique.
  • ecu 1 May 2013 21:13:41 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Time to bring Messi on.
  • nickthegun 1 May 2013 21:13:51 63,294 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    How good is Schweinsteiger? Christ. He's been phenomenal for ages yet doesn't seem to get quite enough credit imo. Bet you'll hear loads about him now British football journalists have started to realise the Bundesliga is actually decent.
    Hes been well thought of in world football for at least six years and there is/was regular talk of one of the top english clubs going for him.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    funkula

  • King_Edward 1 May 2013 21:14:49 11,471 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:
    They started wanking over Schweinsteiger years ago.
    Only after he does well on the international stage though.
    That's the only time he gets on TV.
  • nickthegun 1 May 2013 21:14:53 63,294 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Piques haricut has sapped his powers

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    funkula

  • Deleted user 1 May 2013 21:16:47
    fuckinell.
  • Rodchenko 1 May 2013 21:17:03 422 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Unbelievable...
  • Whizzo 1 May 2013 21:17:21 43,804 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    This is almost cruel now.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • senso-ji 1 May 2013 21:17:30 6,340 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah, it's going to be four again.
  • SparkyMarky81 1 May 2013 21:18:18 570 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Who would have predicted an aggregate score like this when the semi-final draw was made? Amazing performance from Bayern.

    The odds must have been incredible.
  • ecu 1 May 2013 21:18:20 77,742 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    How good is Schweinsteiger? Christ. He's been phenomenal for ages yet doesn't seem to get quite enough credit imo. Bet you'll hear loads about him now British football journalists have started to realise the Bundesliga is actually decent.
    Hes been well thought of in world football for at least six years and there is/was regular talk of one of the top english clubs going for him.
    Yeah, was linked with Utd plenty of times after 2006 world cup. Never hear, say, Jamie Redknapp go on about him in the same way he constantly creams himself over Barcelona players though. Need to go to the more respected football journalists to see his name mentioned. Just a personal observation, mind.
  • Page

    of 739 First / Last

Log in or register to reply