games remade. Page 4

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Next
  • quadfather 14 Dec 2012 13:06:34 11,815 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Blerk wrote:
    The thing with Tir Na Nog was how easy it was to get totally lost given the 2D representation of a 3D world. They could make a proper open world environment for it now, could be aces!
    Yup - I reckon it would be brilliant in proper 3d.

3d Sidhe's!

psn quaddy456, Dark Souls tips

• MetalDog 14 Dec 2012 13:10:46 23,708 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    A remake of System Shock (1) would make me very happy. It's still a brilliant game, but it is ugly as fuck and the controls were groundbreaking at the time, but could really do with some polish.

It would just be so awesome to play it in todays quality of 3D environments.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• spamdangled 14 Dec 2012 13:14:35 27,269 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    andywilkie35 wrote:
    After playing through God of War in the GoW Collection, I'd probably buy a number of PS2 games again if they had HD visuals and trophies.

/more money than sense
    Indeed. I'd love a Halo 1 & 2 collection in similar style. And a Jak trilogy.
    I reckon we'll get a Halo 2 Anniversary for 2014, if that helps?

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• quadfather 14 Dec 2012 13:26:10 11,815 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    A remake of System Shock (1) would make me very happy. It's still a brilliant game, but it is ugly as fuck and the controls were groundbreaking at the time, but could really do with some polish.

It would just be so awesome to play it in todays quality of 3D environments.
    I've got a frontend for this somewhere that lets you use proper mouselook etc. Doesn't improve the res of the game, but at least you can turn around and aim up a bit in less than 20 minutes

psn quaddy456, Dark Souls tips

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Next