Superman: The Man of Steel Page 38

  • Page

    of 64 First / Last

  • LeoliansBro 14 Dec 2012 15:31:16 44,222 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Probs not one of Superman's either. If I had x-ray vision like him I'd be staring at boobs 24/7

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • megastar 14 Dec 2012 15:32:14 17,186 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Funnily enough that you're all talking about Jesus. I started watching the trailer last night with all the soft heavenly music at the start and the wife said "are you watching something about Jesus, that sounds dreadful"

    just thought I'd throw that out there!

    Peace!
  • Lukus 14 Dec 2012 15:34:39 19,107 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd love a really stereotyped Jew Superman.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Deckard1 14 Dec 2012 15:37:16 27,981 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Been done

  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 15:37:27
    megastar wrote:
    Funnily enough that you're all talking about Jesus. I started watching the trailer last night with all the soft heavenly music at the start and the wife said "are you watching something about Jesus, that sounds dreadful"

    just thought I'd throw that out there!

    Peace!
    That your wife's not too bright?

    Good to know.
  • spamdangled 14 Dec 2012 15:41:04 27,355 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    I'd love a really stereotyped Jew Superman.
    Oybermensch?

    3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 15:41:13
    nickthegun wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Which is why Superman (films) shouldn't be about beating up the bad guy.
    it absolutely should 100%. I would rather watch superman punch people in the face and drop mountains on them than him agonise over his humanity and moon over lois lane for 90 minutes.
    Well, only if Michael Bay gets to do it then.
  • megastar 14 Dec 2012 15:44:06 17,186 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    megastar wrote:
    Funnily enough that you're all talking about Jesus. I started watching the trailer last night with all the soft heavenly music at the start and the wife said "are you watching something about Jesus, that sounds dreadful"

    just thought I'd throw that out there!

    Peace!
    That your wife's not too bright?

    Good to know.
    Did you make Superman?
  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 15:45:26
    Yes. I'm a multimillionaire and dead.

    Woooooo.
  • spamdangled 14 Dec 2012 15:46:31 27,355 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Yes. I'm a multimillionaire and dead.

    Woooooo.
    Siegel and Shuster died in poverty, I thought.

    3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 15:47:19
    I'm two people?
  • spamdangled 14 Dec 2012 15:49:44 27,355 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    I'm two people?
    Possibly.

    3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

  • megastar 14 Dec 2012 15:50:07 17,186 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Yes. I'm a multimillionaire and dead.

    Woooooo.
    cool. just wondered why you suddenly seemed to take such an irrational amount of offense to my largely inoffensive post about Superman.
  • Lukus 14 Dec 2012 15:51:02 19,107 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Deckard1 Nah, I mean literally Superman but like Jackie Mason or something.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • Waffleaber 14 Dec 2012 16:56:26 411 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I just imagined a Woody Allen superman movie. I've had to go have a lie down to recover.
  • Lukus 14 Dec 2012 17:42:48 19,107 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    See, it was awesome wasn't it. Imagine the level of neuroses that would come with saving the world.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • BinaryBob101 14 Dec 2012 18:11:21 22,929 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    megastar wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Yes. I'm a multimillionaire and dead.

    Woooooo.
    cool. just wondered why you suddenly seemed to take such an irrational amount of offense to my largely inoffensive post about Superman.
    It's ok Star, don't worry, he can just randomly be a bit of a cock from time to time.

    I like Superman.

    Edited by BinaryBob101 at 18:11:50 14-12-2012

    The Grumpy Vaper

  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 18:19:47
    I'm sure megastar will now leave his wife for you.

    I know why Costner was cast (other than having Robin Hood as human and space fathers):

  • BinaryBob101 14 Dec 2012 18:23:03 22,929 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You can though. It's true!

    The Grumpy Vaper

  • Gambit1977 14 Dec 2012 18:23:39 9,651 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    I'm sure megastar will now leave his wife for you.

    I know why Costner was cast (other than having Robin Hood as human and space fathers):

    Why are you being so abrasive?
  • BinaryBob101 14 Dec 2012 18:26:48 22,929 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, it's all peace and love in MY Superman thread.

    The Grumpy Vaper

  • waggy79 14 Dec 2012 19:20:21 967 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Gambit1977 wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    I'm sure megastar will now leave his wife for you.

    I know why Costner was cast (other than having Robin Hood as human and space fathers):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wnD6jxREU
  • morriss 15 Dec 2012 20:55:34 70,976 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah. It should be campy. Everything should be like it originally was and should never try to be taken seriously as it's a guy in tights etc. yawn.
  • morriss 16 Dec 2012 07:14:43 70,976 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    That's got to be one of the most original analysis of super heroes I've seen. You should write for DC. Such an original take on the characters.

    Would you like to meet up for a drink?
  • shooter 16 Dec 2012 07:29:14 394 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    fuck sake, if any of u are real superman fans then u gotta be excited about that trailer. I got goosebumps when he comes out of the fortress and takes off like a rocket

    Stop bitchin about the director/music/theme and get a bit excited. Doom and fuckn gloom...
  • shooter 16 Dec 2012 07:45:59 394 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    you gotta decide what kinda man u wanna grow up to be clarke, who ever that man is, is gonna change the world!! Awesome
  • nickthegun 16 Dec 2012 08:15:40 59,912 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    See? Those minor changes really lift the tone:

    Costner: U GONNA CHANGE D WORLD CLARKE LOL

    Clarke: OMG! U MAD BRO

    You, my friend, are a genius.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Deleted user 16 December 2012 15:35:33
    shooter wrote:
    fuck sake, if any of u are real superman fans then u gotta be excited about that trailer. I got goosebumps when he comes out of the fortress and takes off like a rocket

    Stop bitchin about the director/music/theme and get a bit excited. Doom and fuckn gloom...
    The problem here is that real Supes fans know that the Superman Returns trailer was absolutely fucking awesome. Then the movie itself turned out to be largely plank.

    Edited by meme at 15:35:48 16-12-2012
  • Page

    of 64 First / Last

Log in or register to reply